PDA

View Full Version : 5000

TheDOCTORdre
12-14-2009, 10:46 PM
At this time for my 5000 post I would like to share my vows from this past Saturday.

Stephane I have spent much time thinking about what I could stand here and say to you today, and I even thought about talking about all we overcame to get to this moment and all the nay-sayers we proved wrong, but days like this are to rare to cheapen by mentioning those things, for today is about something far more important, today is about me and you. Babe words cannot describe how I feel today as i stand before you but perhaps this perspective will give you a glimpse at the joy I feel today. Today is the 3A Division I State Championship Game between Abilene Wylie and Gilmer, it has been my dream, and highest of goals to coach in one of those games; to coach for a championship and for a ring. It is ironic that we are getting married on today, because it wasn't planned and it didn't dawn on me until mid September, that I was getting married on state champions day. Thats where the irony comes in, you see I was imagined that getting a state championship would be the greatest thing I could accomplish and that winning that ring would be the greatest symbol of that accomplishment, and yet I stand here today corrected, for no matter what I do in my life the greatest ring that I will ever win will be the one that I have recieved today, even if I fill up the rest of my fingers with 9 state championship rings, all of them combined will not rival the meaning of this ring, for you see today I stand here as something much more than a coach of a state champion team, I stand here as the champion of your heart, and that is all I need. Stephane I love you, always and forever.

Just wanted to share those words with ya'll on my 5000 post, its been a fun ride thus far and heres to anothr 5000 God willing

garciap77
12-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
At this time for my 5000 post I would like to share my vows from this past Saturday.

Stephane I have spent much time thinking about what I could stand here and say to you today, and I even thought about talking about all we overcame to get to this moment and all the nay-sayers we proved wrong, but days like this are to rare to cheapen by mentioning those things, for today is about something far more important, today is about me and you. Babe words cannot describe how I feel today as i stand before you but perhaps this perspective will give you a glimpse at the joy I feel today. Today is the 3A Division I State Championship Game between Abilene Wylie and Gilmer, it has been my dream, and highest of goals to coach in one of those games; to coach for a championship and for a ring. It is ironic that we are getting married on today, because it wasn't planned and it didn't dawn on me until mid September, that I was getting married on state champions day. Thats where the irony comes in, you see I was imagined that getting a state championship would be the greatest thing I could accomplish and that winning that ring would be the greatest symbol of that accomplishment, and yet I stand here today corrected, for no matter what I do in my life the greatest ring that I will ever win will be the one that I have recieved today, even if I fill up the rest of my fingers with 9 state championship rings, all of them combined will not rival the meaning of this ring, for you see today I stand here as something much more than a coach of a state champion team, I stand here as the champion of your heart, and that is all I need. Stephane I love you, always and forever.

Just wanted to share those words with ya'll on my 5000 post, its been a fun ride thus far and heres to anothr 5000 God willing

Congrats!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Is there any beer left!:D

lostaussie
12-14-2009, 11:07 PM

Just wanted to share those words with ya'll on my 5000 post, its been a fun ride thus far and heres to anothr 5000 God willing did you really say this and did she knock dog crap from your a$$:D...................if you really did say this.................you are da man:thumbsup:

TheDOCTORdre
12-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
did you really say this and did she knock dog crap from your a$$:D...................if you really did say this.................you are da man:thumbsup:

I really did say this, so I guess I'm the man;)

bobcat4life
12-15-2009, 11:08 AM
congrats on #5000

Ranger Mom
12-15-2009, 11:18 AM
That was awesome Andres!!!!

:clap: :clap:

cr180t
12-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Congrats

BwdLion73
12-15-2009, 11:44 AM
I was here for you in case this gets closed.:cool: ;)

LE Dad
12-15-2009, 03:27 PM
:clap: :clap:

gobble_up03
12-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Congrats!

On a side note, when choosing our wedding date, my husband and I chose October 3 of this year, because it was Texas' bye week and 3 days before our 6 year anniversary.

After the Cuero schedule came out, turns out it was Cuero's bye week as well! So we didn't miss anything!

The best of luck to you both!

bobcat4life
12-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by gobble_up03
Congrats!

On a side note, when choosing our wedding date, my husband and I chose October 3 of this year, because it was Texas' bye week and 3 days before our 6 year anniversary.

After the Cuero schedule came out, turns out it was Cuero's bye week as well! So we didn't miss anything!

The best of luck to you both!
thats as good of timing as you can get:D

SintonFan
12-15-2009, 08:30 PM

Congratulations!
Not on your 5000, but for having your head screwed on right. That shows character. :clap:

and congrats on your 5000 too:D