PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Next Year?

sinfan75
12-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Who's gonna be the quarterback next year, Carson? Or is there a youngster comin up to chunk the ball. Offense should be pretty good again and defense should be alot further along next year. Lots of good kids back next year. Could be a really good year again.

sinfan75
12-14-2009, 08:26 PM
I guess Sinton has a secret team next year. Find out myself and post later.:D

pirate4state
12-14-2009, 08:38 PM
As long as Carson is healthy, he will be our qb next year. We have 15 starters returning. All but one WR coming back. We will have 2 damn good RBs, both youngsters behind an O-line that played 14 games this year and will only have to replace one of them.

Defensively, with all the injuries we had this year, we had some young kids step up and that will help us. I don't know if Carson will play on both sides the whole time, so I'm not accounting for him. I think we only lose 3-4 guys that played every down.

Yes, it's gonna be another good year for the Pirates. :)

Can't wait!

maroonpirate04
12-14-2009, 08:40 PM
:thinking: Now that's a mystery for now, but can't wait til next year as the Pirates will continue another chapter in the legacy of Pirate football. Coach Allen is on his way up to being one the most winningest coaches at SHS:clap: :clap:

sinfan75
12-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
As long as Carson is healthy, he will be our qb next year. We have 15 starters returning. All but one WR coming back. We will have 2 damn good RBs, both youngsters behind an O-line that played 14 games this year and will only have to replace one of them.

Defensively, with all the injuries we had this year, we had some young kids step up and that will help us. I don't know if Carson will play on both sides the whole time, so I'm not accounting for him. I think we only lose 3-4 guys that played every down.

Yes, it's gonna be another good year for the Pirates. :)

Can't wait! Well thanks P4S(Really Mean Lady):D Sinton will be solid next year. Ingleside or anybody else in district will not beat Sinton next year. That's my prediction!!:p

Blastoderm55
12-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Well thanks P4S(Really Mean Lady):D Sinton will be solid next year. Ingleside or anybody else in district will not beat Sinton next year. That's my prediction!!:p

Keep your eyes on Mathis. The entire offensive backfield returns (3 were sophomores this year), along with some receivers, the tight end, and a tackle. Defensively, they return probably about the same in numbers, between 6-8, I believe.

sinfan75
12-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Sinton-Mathis will be a great game. Sinton wins at home. By 20+!! Much better D than this year.