PDA

View Full Version : Mess with a Steer, You get the Horns!!!!!!!!!!

STEERFAN88
12-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Graham has heart! All heart!!!!!
Team effort!!!!!!!!!!!. No individuals on this team!!!!!!!!!!!!
Play like a team!! Win like a team!!!!!!!

Mess with a Steer, You going to get the horns

NateDawg39
12-13-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by STEERFAN88

Mess with a Steer, You going to get the horns Graham and Carthage suck

Looking4number8
12-13-2009, 10:13 PM
you been drinking tonight? Your kind of excited and still have 6 days until the game...

TheDOCTORdre
12-13-2009, 10:14 PM

2-3A REPRESENT!!!!

N4SIR
12-13-2009, 10:21 PM
State Champ runner up isn't bad representation

DU_stud04
12-13-2009, 10:41 PM
i hear they have no balls though...

TheDOCTORdre
12-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

nice, very nice

txsfootball4lif
12-13-2009, 10:46 PM

Lmao they are castrated male cattle. :clap:

Inmateboss
12-13-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by txsfootball4lif
Lmao they are castrated male cattle. :clap:

well at least we know that you really know your BALLS!!!!

txsfootball4lif
12-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
well at least we know that you really know your BALLS!!!!

That I do know my cattle.

spaniard
12-14-2009, 12:05 AM

i'm glad somebody said it, hehe

Tromboneking
12-14-2009, 12:20 AM
Do you know how many teams have made the "balls" joke.....all of em...

Getting old....

NateDawg39
12-14-2009, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Tromboneking

Getting old.... It never gets old though and thats why it will be a tradition for many years :D

GreenMonster
12-14-2009, 01:52 AM

and no BALLS!!!!! Go Steers????? Maybe?? I would have gone with Bulls personally, they have balls. While I'm at it what in the heck is a Lady Blue??? Why can't you backwards arse people in Graham just call 'em the Cows or the Heifers? Do y'all Moo the officials after a bad call? Whoever put turf on your pasture wasn't very sharp, cattle won't eat plastic.

GreenMonster
12-14-2009, 01:56 AM

Getting old.... and you, if you don't like it go blow your horn elsewhere. Halftime is for cokes and popcorn.

NateDawg39
12-14-2009, 02:09 AM

Getting old.... and just to clear things up...how many teams is it exactly that have used that joke??

txsfootball4lif
12-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
and no BALLS!!!!! Go Steers????? Maybe?? I would have gone with Bulls personally, they have balls. While I'm at it what in the heck is a Lady Blue??? Why can't you backwards arse people in Graham just call 'em the Cows or the Heifers? Do y'all Moo the officials after a bad call? Whoever put turf on your pasture wasn't very sharp, cattle won't eat plastic.

This blue cow GRAHAM people???

Lady Blue Cow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Cow_(cartoon))

bowleghorses
12-14-2009, 02:23 AM
i hear they hai hear they have no balls though...

'09 shall be known as the year of the Stump.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

ve no balls though...

By the way...what wiil ya'll do next year without your balls...uh ?I mean stud...

:D

Steer81
12-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

FYI A Lady Blue is: Since there is no such thing as a "Lady Steer" and the Term "Steerette" never worked we had a Basketball Coach refer to our Ladies as "Lady Blue Shirts" and then it was shortened to "Lady Blues". You know we have heard them all and that is real classy to make fun of a bunch of Girls like that. We don't MOO we just watch our kids win.

DU_stud04
12-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Steer81
FYI A Lady Blue is: Since there is no such thing as a "Lady Steer" and the Term "Steerette" never worked we had a Basketball Coach refer to our Ladies as "Lady Blue Shirts" and then it was shortened to "Lady Blues". You know we have heard them all and that is real classy to make fun of a bunch of Girls like that. We don't MOO we just watch our kids win. http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/Sign-Cow.gif

DU_stud04
12-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
By the way...what wiil ya'll do next year without your balls...uh ?I mean stud...

:D reload and repeat. qb position isnt going to be a problem for the next few years.

Rustler
12-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
It never gets old though and thats why it will be a tradition for many years :D Glad somebody like you can be part of "some" tradition!!:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Oh this is your second.......You are part of the "Drag Queen" tradition on another thread. Sorry almost forgot that one.;) ;)

bowleghorses
12-14-2009, 09:54 AM
I watched the first half of the game before technical issue with sites,and that quarterback"stump" was like 95% of the offense. I know you don't have one like him in the wings waiting. One like that come few and far between. Maybe a 5A school reloads that often but not 3A. Unless ya'll recruit.:crazy1:

Rustler
12-14-2009, 09:55 AM

:D :clap: :clap: Glad you are worring about next year.......Graham is still playing this year:hand: :hand:

Rustler
12-14-2009, 10:01 AM
I watched the first half of the game before technical issue with sites,and that quarterback"stump" was like 95% of the offense. I know you don't have one like him in the wings waiting. One like that come few and far between. Maybe a 5A school reloads that often but not 3A. Unless ya'll recruit.:crazy1: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: I have seen Graham play many times this year....QB is good but not 95% of the team.....Absurd Comment:confused: :confused: No team gets to the state finals in 3A with only QB.

bowleghorses
12-14-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:clap: :clap: Glad you are worring about next year.......Graham is still playing this year:hand: :hand:

I know graham is still in it ,I was just replying to the no balls comment above from a gilmer fan. I feel they shouldn't be worried about the steers balls when their stud will be gone next year.

P.S. I like underdogs.

garciap77
12-14-2009, 10:07 AM
reload and repeat. qb position isnt going to be a problem for the next few years.

Go Sweetwater!!!!:D

bowleghorses
12-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: I have seen Graham play many times this year....QB is good but not 95% of the team.....Absurd Comment:confused: :confused: No team gets to the state finals in 3A with only QB.

By the way...I know you know that Stump doesn't play for Graham.:doh: :doh: :doh:

Rustler
12-14-2009, 10:14 AM
I know graham is still in it ,I was just replying to the no balls comment above from a gilmer fan. I feel they shouldn't be worried about the steers balls when their stud will be gone next year.

P.S. I like underdogs.

Nice Try but why use :D ?????? Who is the underdog???? Where did you get that Graham is the under dog? You run a polling service? Then share?

bowleghorses
12-14-2009, 10:28 AM
They are playing the defending champs...Got to give props to Carthage for that.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rustler
12-14-2009, 05:22 PM
They are playing the defending champs...Got to give props to Carthage for that.:clap: :clap: :clap: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: Graham will need to play at top level for a win. For Carthage to be back to defend is :1omg!:

garciap77
12-15-2009, 09:27 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: