PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Vick was a bust?

XtremeCouture
12-13-2009, 10:03 PM
midseason everyone was calling him a wasted investment. now he's the most dangerous option inside the 10 yard line. go eagles

NateDawg39
12-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
midseason everyone was calling him a wasted investment. now he's the most dangerous option inside the 10 yard line. go eagles You think he will want to get more playing time with the Eagles or another team in the years to come or stay happy with what he has and stay quiet?

Keith7
12-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
You think he will want to get more playing time with the Eagles or another team in the years to come or stay happy with what he has and stay quiet?

Eagles will turn him into a first round draft pick

TheDOCTORdre
12-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Eagles will turn him into a first round draft pick

I actually agree with you Keith

Highschoolfan78
12-13-2009, 10:19 PM
How many years is Vick's contract with the Eagles?

TheDOCTORdre
12-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
How many years is Vick's contract with the Eagles?

one with an option for a second I believe

forum_guy
12-13-2009, 10:54 PM
you knew it was a matter of time. He just needed to get a feel for the game again. I think as the season goes on there will be more effective plays designed for him that include letting him air it out.

DDBooger
12-13-2009, 11:00 PM
who gives up a 1st for him?

Keith7
12-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
who gives up a 1st for him?

Somebody looking for a pro bowl quarterback that wants to put butts in the seats..

Maybe:
Buffalo
Minnesota (If Favre really retires)
Seattle
Miami
St. Louis
Oakland

TheDOCTORdre
12-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Somebody looking for a pro bowl quarterback that wants to put butts in the seats..

Maybe:
Buffalo
Minnesota (If Favre really retires)
Seattle
Miami
St. Louis
Oakland

front runners in my opinion have to be Oakland just because Al Davis is crazy, but my actual number one front runner has got to be Miami, the way they run the Wildcat, imagine what happens if they get Vick there

Keith7
12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
front runners in my opinion have to be Oakland just because Al Davis is crazy, but my actual number one front runner has got to be Miami, the way they run the Wildcat, imagine what happens if they get Vick there

That would be sweet but with how Henne has done the last couple of week's, they might be less likely to be interested though..

A couple of other teams I think could be interested would be Carolina and Cleveland

NateDawg39
12-13-2009, 11:48 PM
That would be sweet but with how Henne has done the last couple of week's, they might be less likely to be interested though..

A couple of other teams I think could be interested would be Carolina and Cleveland He should go to Dallas....ya know, cause no matter how good he is, he would suck there.

IHStangFan
12-13-2009, 11:57 PM
I actually agree w/ Keith here....and to the orig. poster.....to be a legit QB in the NFL..you've got to be more than a "threat inside the 10". Sorry. I'm not sold.

:hand:

Spread It Out
12-14-2009, 05:49 AM
Miami already has Pat White there to run the wildcat, I don't think they'd trade away a first round pick for essentially the same player they already have. Oakland would be the team stupid enough to trade a first round pick for him.