PDA

View Full Version : Did the Giants pull a Celina?

Keith7
12-13-2009, 08:32 PM
What's with the large puddles of water on the field? It's an artificle surface, you would think they could get that crap off.

Just like Celina, the Giants are trying to negate the opposing team's speed

3afan
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
its called home field advantage

turbostud
12-13-2009, 08:52 PM
:D

turbostud
12-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Wow what a catch in the water puddles.:D

ctown
12-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Yeah and this year when Celina played Gainesville in G-ville, you could jump up, stomp your feet and end up to your knees in the mud.

Fletch
12-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Gainesville has team speed?:thinking:

Tired ole Bobcat
12-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Kieth 7 I do not think the Giants pulled a Celina. According to you the Giants use artificle turf. Celina uses the real artificial turf. It lets the water go right through and not puddle up on the top of the playing surface. Just wondering if the new stadium at Gainesville will have that artificile turf so the Leopards can pull a New York and negate the speed of the opposing team. I dont know what we are going to do with you new age college boys that think you can be sports writers when you can not spell. When I went to college in the 60's we had to buy a dictionary so we could spell big words like artificile correctly. By the way Celina did win the mud bowl in G-Ville this year. It takes more than mud to negate good team speed.

Pendragon13
12-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Tired ole Bobcat
Kieth 7 I do not think the Giants pulled a Celina. According to you the Giants use artificle turf. Celina uses the real artificial turf. It lets the water go right through and not puddle up on the top of the playing surface. Just wondering if the new stadium at Gainesville will have that artificile turf so the Leopards can pull a New York and negate the speed of the opposing team. I dont know what we are going to do with you new age college boys that think you can be sports writers when you can not spell. When I went to college in the 60's we had to buy a dictionary so we could spell big words like artificile correctly. By the way Celina did win the mud bowl in G-Ville this year. It takes more than mud to negate good team speed. Are you seriously correcting his spelling?:doh: :D

Try A-R-T-I-F-I-C-I-A-L;)

44INAROW
12-15-2009, 12:07 AM
Kieth 7 I do not think the Giants pulled a Celina. According to you the Giants use artificle turf. Celina uses the real artificial turf. It lets the water go right through and not puddle up on the top of the playing surface. Just wondering if the new stadium at Gainesville will have that artificile turf so the Leopards can pull a New York and negate the speed of the opposing team. I dont know what we are going to do with you new age college boys that think you can be sports writers when you can not spell. When I went to college in the 60's we had to buy a dictionary so we could spell big words like artificile correctly. By the way Celina did win the mud bowl in G-Ville this year. It takes more than mud to negate good team speed.
ROFL

Rule #1 - If you are going to call someone out for their spelling - make sure your own spelling is right. And don't misspell the same word TWICE lol

artificle
artificial
artificile
oh, and you must have missed COMMA day, too :D

Keith7
12-15-2009, 12:09 AM
yea I spelled it wrong, big whoop, I was at work and not really paying attention

thelegend02
12-15-2009, 08:56 AM
You called someone out on it... Spell it right!

Tired ole Bobcat
12-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Never said I did well in English. It was one of the things I never really took a fancy to. Yes, I missed a comma day, missed a lot of days in fact. Just having some fun with Kieth. We used to spar a bit on a different board a few years ago when he was going to school.

Farmersfan
12-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
ROFL

Rule #1 - If you are going to call someone out for their spelling - make sure your own spelling is right. And don't misspell the same word TWICE lol

artificle
artificial
artificile
oh, and you must have missed COMMA day, too :D

He must have missed "COMMA" day at the same time you missed PUNCTUATION day and GRAMMER day!

1. Incorrect use of dashes or hyphens.
2. Ending your sentence without a period.
3. "lol" is grammatically incorrect. It is intended to appreviate the statement Laugh Out Loud which if correctly written should actually be Laugh Aloud.

Wow! This is fun! Someone do me now!!!!! :D :D

44INAROW
12-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
He must have missed "COMMA" day at the same time you missed PUNCTUATION day and GRAMMER day!

1. Incorrect use of dashes or hyphens.
2. Ending your sentence without a period.
3. "lol" is grammatically incorrect. It is intended to appreviate the statement Laugh Out Loud which if correctly written should actually be Laugh Aloud.

Wow! This is fun! Someone do me now!!!!! :D :D

At least I can spell GRAMMAR :D

I use the dashes - it's my signature..

What is appreviate?
Didn't you forget the commas in the last statment? :D

disclaimer: I NEVER bring attention to misuse of grammar and/or spelling, UNLESS it is done in a post to someone else, hence my mentioning tiredoldbobcat's spelling :)

I can do this all day.........

BwdLion73
12-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Never said I did well in English. It was one of the things I never really took a fancy to. Yes, I missed a comma day, missed a lot of days in fact. Just having some fun with Kieth. We used to spar a bit on a different board a few years ago when he was going to school.

He said Kieth....:D

NastySlot
12-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
He said Kieth....:D

yeah kieth....the old i be e rule when spelling kieth.

Tired ole Bobcat
12-15-2009, 11:35 AM
This has turned out better than I thought. Great lesson to be learned here. Back to the topic, what is it that makes the fields on HD look so funny? Is it the TV or the camera?

turbostud
12-15-2009, 11:43 AM
LMAO, All you guys remind me of Pogo Possum with all your grammatical errors.

Pogo Possum (http://www.pogopossum.com/deckus.htm)

bowleghorses
12-18-2009, 12:44 PM
I think I just forgot how to spell my name.:crazy1: