PDA

View Full Version : Horns pick up commit #21

Z-RO
12-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Dallas Skyline WR Mike Davis just decommitted from LSU this morning and committed to the Longhorns after making his official visit this weekend. This had been rumored for over the last month but he wanted to wait until after the season to visit so he could concentrate on his senior season. Davis is ranked as the 125 prospect in the nation and 24th within the state.

squid
12-13-2009, 01:43 PM
internet rumors are starting to circulate about Aggie LB commit Corey Nelson looking at the Horns too.....

Buckeye80
12-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Only three things are certain: death, taxes, and no Buckeye will ever be an Aggie.

Z-RO
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by squid
internet rumors are starting to circulate about Aggie LB commit Corey Nelson looking at the Horns too.....

Yeah i've heard that as well but nothing official has happend yet. There was a rumor he was seen in Austin yesterday, but as of now it is just that..a rumor.

Gobbla2001
12-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
and no Buckeye will ever be an Aggie.

gracias

PHS Wildcats
12-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Only three things are certain: death, taxes, and no Buckeye will ever be an Aggie.

lol

navscanmaster
12-13-2009, 03:12 PM

Too bad for them.

Gobbla2001
12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Too bad for them.

I agree:

A&M is playing in the Independence Bowl in Shreveport

Curtis Brown and David Snow of Gilmer will be playing Alabama in the National Championship in Pasadena...

really missed an opportunity there...

navscanmaster
12-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Does it make you feel better as a person to say that? Don't forget, the Aggies were called out in this thread first.

Gobbla2001
12-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Does it make you feel better as a person to say that? Don't forget, the Aggies were called out in this thread first.

Called out? or was it pointed out that Gilmer players don't go to A&M (after it was mentioned an A&M commit may be looking at UT now)? Doesn't matter how it started, it continued and I think I finished it...

And yes, I actually feel as though the sun is shining brighter since I made that comment :p ... of course I don't feel better having made that comment... just an observation...

Keith7
12-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Dallas Skyline WR Mike Davis just decommitted from LSU this morning and committed to the Longhorns after making his official visit this weekend. This had been rumored for over the last month but he wanted to wait until after the season to visit so he could concentrate on his senior season. Davis is ranked as the 125 prospect in the nation and 24th within the state.

Another future ****** heads to austin

Z-RO
12-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Another future ****** heads to austin

How long is it going to take until you arrive?

navscanmaster
12-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Called out? or was it pointed out that Gilmer players don't go to A&M (after it was mentioned an A&M commit may be looking at UT now)? Doesn't matter how it started, it continued and I think I finished it...

And yes, I actually feel as though the sun is shining brighter since I made that comment :p ... of course I don't feel better having made that comment... just an observation...

Bottom line is that the thread was about the Longhorns, and somehow, without surprise, people found a way to take a swipe at the Aggies, who had nothing to do. I made a silly comment somewhat defending the Aggies, but not calling out anybody else's team, and what did I get?

oldtownag
12-13-2009, 04:05 PM
The tide is turning. All you t-shirt fans will probably jump on the aggie bandwagon once it does.

navscanmaster
12-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by oldtownag
The tide is turning. All you t-shirt fans will probably jump on the aggie bandwagon once it does.

Nice. I try to defend them without acting like them, and here you come. You are right, though maybe not on here, people always gravitate toward a winner. Let's hope they are on the right track.

oldtownag
12-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Nice. I try to defend them without acting like them, and here you come. You are right, though maybe not on here, people always gravitate toward a winner. Let's hope they are on the right track.

Sometimes you have to fight back. I would think they would be satisfied with playing in the MNC. No, they would rather switch a recruit.

NastySlot
12-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Yeah i've heard that as well but nothing official has happend yet. There was a rumor he was seen in Austin yesterday, but as of now it is just that..a rumor.

i heard he had visit to austin this weekend.

NastySlot
12-13-2009, 05:17 PM

you re better off letting it go...get in a war words..with these guys and you'll be called a hater and bitter etc..........just let it go...and let them live their dream.....im coming to learn that if your opinion isn't praising the orange.....you re better off staying quiet cause it doesn't matter if its the aggies, sooners raiders the SEC or norte dame, it's all about the horns..........it's easy to jump on band wagon of a school that has done the least with the most..

go horns.