PDA

View Full Version : Question for Cuero Fans

warrior12
12-13-2009, 01:37 AM
Who was an all around better QB?

Godfrey or Kam Jones

12thMan
12-13-2009, 03:30 AM
IMO, The only difference between Stump and Kam is Stump's team beat the Gobblers. Stump didn't throw a lot vs. Cuero, and Kam showed everyone his arm is as good as his legs vs. Cuero. Kam made some impressive throws against the Gobblers down field. I can't say that about Stump, I can't remember him throwing more than 15 yds. down the field. Stump just used his legs to score against us!!

I've had this conversation with quite a few people and it's hard to say one's better than the other. Kam put up better number's than Stump vs. the Gobblers so my vote goes to Kam Jones.

gobbler grad
12-13-2009, 08:53 AM
i'm going to agree to disagree...Stump is by far, the best...we did not have an answer to stop him, or did anyone else...Stump now has a state championship to back him up

CueroDad08
12-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Stump is the better QB, not just because he has a ring now, because he is Bigger- Stronger-Smarter-And yes IMA Faster.
Stump is just a man among alot of boys. He will also lead his team at the next level IF he is let loose. Just hope he stays in Texas so we all can read about and watch him as much as possible.

Aesculus gilmus
12-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad08
Stump is the better QB, not just because he has a ring now, because he is Bigger- Stronger-Smarter-And yes IMA Faster.
Stump is just a man among alot of boys. He will also lead his team at the next level IF he is let loose. Just hope he stays in Texas so we all can read about and watch him as much as possible.

Stump even looks the role of man among boys. He still looked like a kid when he played against Liberty Hill two years ago, but somewhere along the way he morphed into a 25-year-old who looks like he belongs in the NFL.

Gobbla2001
12-13-2009, 02:35 PM
I'd have to go with Mr. Stump GodheisawesomeFrey...

Kam's damn good as well... just overall will have to go with Godfrey... he was very calm down 2 with 3 minutes left...

I will say he's not THAT far ahead of Kam talent-wise... just seemed to have more of an "it" about him... Kam shouldn't feel slammed being ranked behind Stump, you're talking one of the best of the best here...

Congrats Gilmer :clap:

Green Bling
12-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Proud to have a QB of Kam's caliber in our district! Stump... OMG!! Unstoppable!! Has all the skills. It'll be interesting to follow him in the future. Maybe going to Mizzou, right?