PDA

View Full Version : Army vs Navy

PhiI C
12-12-2009, 03:57 PM
It is about 4 minutes till halftime and Navy has the ball. Army is ahead 3 - 0 but I think Navy is the better team and I think Navy will pull away in the second half.

One thing you have to remember is that Navy has sent some great athletes to the Texas pro teams. Roger Stauback played great football for the Cowboys for many years and led us to two Super Bowl wins. David Robinson was great for the Spurs and helped them win 2 NBA championships.

DDBooger
12-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
It is about 4 minutes till halftime and Navy has the ball. Army is ahead 3 - 0 but I think Navy is the better team and I think Navy will pull away in the second half.

One thing you have to remember is that Navy has sent some great athletes to the Texas pro teams. Roger Stauback played great football for the Cowboys for many years and led us to two Super Bowl wins. David Robinson was great for the Spurs and helped them win 2 NBA championships. which increases the risk MOST

DDBooger
12-12-2009, 03:59 PM
And if Roger Staubach was enjoying his retirement in South Padre and wanted to catch a nice local concert, where could he go?

PhiI C
12-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
And if Roger Staubach was enjoying his retirement in South Padre and wanted to catch a nice local concert, where could he go?

A great band for him to enjoy would be the Pelican West Band. They are located just South of the Isla Grand Hotel. A great band indeed.

PhiI C
12-12-2009, 04:12 PM
It is halftime and Army is still ahead 3 - 0 but Navy is beating themselves. They had two great long passes one of them got inside the 10 but they were called back by holding penalties. I think Navy will adjust the second half though.

NastySlot
12-12-2009, 04:30 PM
interesting fact.........texans in the game today...navy has 27 and army 19....on their rosters.

PhiI C
12-12-2009, 05:35 PM
About 6 minutes left and Navy has pulled ahead as I thought 17 to 3. I think this will be the 8th straight win for Navy and I am surprised Army hasn't done anything about it. Also if Army doesn't get a td it will make the third straight game with Navy that they haven't got a td.

Looking4number8
12-12-2009, 05:50 PM

About 6 minutes left and Navy has pulled ahead as I thought 17 to 3. I think this will be the 8th straight win for Navy and I am surprised Army hasn't done anything about it. Also if Army doesn't get a td it will make the third straight game with Navy that they haven't got a td.

I guess you nailed that one!