PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Graham!!!

BEAST
12-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Keep it going. 1 more to go. Keep represnting 2-3A. Just don't forget where that one loss came from. Joking. Go win it all.

Wylie folks, I'm rooting for yall as well.

BEAST

Tres Lobos
12-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Good win tonight graham!!!

1 more to go!! Bring it home for region 1! I'm rootin for yall!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Inmateboss
12-12-2009, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
Good win tonight graham!!!

1 more to go!! Bring it home for region 1! I'm rootin for yall!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for the support!!! It really helps knowing we have good teams behind us!!! Dang, this sure can give a guy gray hairs!!!

Now a little shout out for WYLIE------- GO WYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Inmateboss
12-12-2009, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Keep it going. 1 more to go. Keep represnting 2-3A. Just don't forget where that one loss came from. Joking. Go win it all.

BEAST

OH you can bet that we won't forget!!! It's like a chicken bone stuck in our neck!!! LOL :D Were going to bring it home!!!!

GO WYLIE !!!!!!!!!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN IT ALL

go blue 64
12-12-2009, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

well said!!!!:)

N4SIR
12-12-2009, 09:34 AM
After watching Graham play last night and realizing that Wylie lost to them -- I am even more confident this morning that the BUCKEYES WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Looking4number8
12-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by N4SIR
After watching Graham play last night and realizing that Wylie lost to them -- I am even more confident this morning that the BUCKEYES WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Remember Wylie had 8 turnovers against Graham and still only lost by 3. Go ahead and get a little cocky... Wylie could make you regret it later today

Go Wylie D1 State Champs
Go Graham D2 State Champs
Go Brownwood.... eer, well maybe next year:)

wimbo_pro
12-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Thanks for the support!!! It really helps knowing we have good teams behind us!!! Dang, this sure can give a guy gray hairs!!!

Now a little shout out for WYLIE------- GO WYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I caught the last quarter last night on the internet radio...what a game!!! You can be sure that at least one Wimberley fan is rooting for you!!!

You can dooooo it!!!!!

N4SIR
12-12-2009, 09:48 AM
It's going to be a great game. Wylie is all about the defense and Gilmer is all about the offense. Talk about the Clash of the Titans.
In the end, it's probably going to come down to the Gilmer defense making some key plays/stops, just like it did against Cuero last week.

steers2
12-12-2009, 10:00 AM

are you just going to go around and post this in all graham threads????:foul:

N4SIR
12-12-2009, 10:04 AM
I need to be putting on the Wylie posts. They are the ones that need to be seeing it.
I really did enjoy the game last night. My first time to see Graham. Them boys weren't all that big but they were fast and played up tempo ball.

Inmateboss
12-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I caught the last quarter last night on the internet radio...what a game!!! You can be sure that at least one Wimberley fan is rooting for you!!!

You can dooooo it!!!!!

Thanks Buddy, hope you get to make it to the BIG one!!!

Inmateboss
12-12-2009, 01:24 PM

Yeah, your right!!! Wylie is overrated, soft, no drive, etc.... just tell your boys to coast and sit back relax, have another piece of cheesecake and a big ol Dr pepper!!!:doh: This is going to be a freebie!!
:D :D :clap:

LionFan72
12-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Congrats for the Big win! Tough game for both teams, and the best team once again prevails. I think it only proper to thank Pittsburg for their fine season, although they werent' ready to get their jocks rocked by good West Texas Football. Keep on burning up the field, one more to go, GO STEERS!

And Go Wylie Bulldogs!

LionFan72
12-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Any rumors about where the state game may be slated? Tad early, bc McCoy is out of state and dont know the opponent, but there is always a good rumor to be had on downlow.

SteerS_2012
12-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Any rumors about where the state game may be slated? Tad early, bc McCoy is out of state and dont know the opponent, but there is always a good rumor to be had on downlow.

I heard if Carthage wins it will be at SMU, and if La Grange wins it will be at DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin.

Inmateboss
12-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by SteerS_2012
I heard if Carthage wins it will be at SMU, and if La Grange wins it will be at DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin.

Thats what I heard about Carthage, but if La Grange wins thats like a 30 min drive for them. :mad: If thats the case they have to tailgate and let us party with them!!:D

Rocket
12-12-2009, 06:06 PM

Gilmer gets blasted by Wylie tonight.