PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer- Wylie Fans

Buckeye1980
12-11-2009, 02:24 PM
I hope the fans of Gilmer and Abilene Wylie realize how proud they should be . These are two of the classiest programs in the state, who remaining classy , continue to win at an alarming rate, year after year. Two great coaching staffs , fan bases , and student bodies. Won or lose , I am sure both teams will do it with class and sportsmanship and be very represenitive of their schools and communities.

Please remember it has been a helluva ride and I pray everyone has a safe ride to and from the game and no injuries in the game . And to ALL fans on both sides

BE LOUD AND BE PROUD!

garciap77
12-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
I hope the fans of Gilmer and Abilene Wylie realize how proud they should be . These are two of the classiest programs in the state, who remaining classy , continue to win at an alarming rate, year after year. Two great coaching staffs , fan bases , and student bodies. Won or lose , I am sure both teams will do it with class and sportsmanship and be very represenitive of their schools and communities.

Please remember it has been a helluva ride and I pray everyone has a safe ride to and from the game and no injuries in the game . And to ALL fans on both sides

BE LOUD AND BE PROUD!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
12-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Don't you just hate these last minute "suck-ups"?:D :D

Buckeye1980
12-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Don't you just hate these last minute "suck-ups"?:D :D

Not a suck-up, I still wanna wipe up Ford Stadium with your crap, jus showin respect for both programs

nobogey72
12-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Not a suck-up, I still wanna wipe up Ford Stadium with your crap, jus showin respect for both programs

I know! Just jackin with you. We all feel the same way. I just didn't know that yaw'll were going to blink first and get all "mushy".

:D :D

Daddy D 11
12-11-2009, 03:34 PM
I know! Just jackin with you. We all feel the same way. I just didn't know that yaw'll were going to blink first and get all "mushy".

...Get back to work

Buckeye1980
12-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
...Get back to work

I work for the state , I AM working !:D

Daddy D 11
12-11-2009, 03:40 PM

Wasn't talking to you!:taunt:

BuckeyeNut
12-11-2009, 03:40 PM

Dont worry he is just that way, as for me and the other under 35 people yall are going to go home crying and saying you just feel so sorry for the seniors:D :D

BuckeyeNut
12-11-2009, 03:41 PM

How do we both work for the State and live in Gilmer something is going on here:confused:

ccmom
12-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
...Get back to work

The golf course is a little chilly for him today. You know he's not getting any younger! ;)

ccmom
12-11-2009, 04:39 PM

BE LOUD AND BE PROUD!

Great post! I hope everyone has a safe trip.

Go Bulldogs! :clap: