PDA

View Full Version : Alert and advisory for parts of West Texas

lostaussie
12-11-2009, 09:44 AM
An ASS WHIPPING ALERT has been posted for parts of West Texas, mainly on a line from just north of Graham Texas, moving southwesterly towards the Abilene Texas vicinity. Friday night be on alert for black and gold funnel clouds capable of doing some light destruction. As the alert moves south on Saturday, this storm will potentially turn into a full blown orange and black tornado. All citizens in the way of this ASS WHIPPING ALERT should be prepared to take cover immediately upon arrival. This could be a potentially dangerous situation!!! Please be advised and stay tuned to this site for further details as they develop.

pirate4state
12-11-2009, 09:48 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL --- I hope you are right my friend or you will never live it down! :D

lostaussie
12-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL --- I hope you are right my friend or you will never live it down! :D I thought the other thread had become a little stagnate:D just having some fun!!!

pirate4state
12-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I thought the other thread had become a little stagnate:D just having some fun!!! Ahhh I see, the Rocket "it's all in fun" deal. Gotcha, gotcha...

:D :D :D :D

BILLYFRED0000
12-11-2009, 09:55 AM
nice weather report. should we send out the storm spotters???

squid
12-11-2009, 09:59 AM
I sometimes long for the good 'ol days. The days back before the internet, when the idiots stayed in their own villages.......

pirate4state
12-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by squid
I sometimes long for the good 'ol days. The days back before the internet, when the idiots stayed in their own villages....... So you're saying you got away?? :D

squid
12-11-2009, 10:04 AM
So you're saying you got away??

yep, as soon as your mom picked me up.

pirate4state
12-11-2009, 10:07 AM
yep, as soon as your mom picked me up.

Mom's are good like that. Glad she found you!

squid
12-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Moms are good like that

and they make pretty cakes, too.

wyliefan
12-11-2009, 10:08 AM
The storm report appears to be bad for Abilene and Graham; I am glad that both teams will be celebrating over in the metroplex this weekend. I just hope the trophy case survives the storm for all of the new hardware that will be WON by both teams!!! :p

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2009, 10:26 AM
An ASS WHIPPING ALERT has been posted for parts of West Texas, mainly on a line from just north of Graham Texas, moving southwesterly towards the Abilene Texas vicinity. Friday night be on alert for black and gold funnel clouds capable of doing some light destruction. As the alert moves south on Saturday, this storm will potentially turn into a full blown orange and black tornado. All citizens in the way of this ASS WHIPPING ALERT should be prepared to take cover immediately upon arrival. This could be a potentially dangerous situation!!! Please be advised and stay tuned to this site for further details as they develop.

I believe Aerosmith says it best my friend, "Dream On"

garciap77
12-11-2009, 10:55 AM
lostaussie car! Nice car man!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/car.jpg
:D :D :D

STANG RED
12-11-2009, 12:01 PM
West Texans are used to facing big storms from all directions. So I dont think a little hot wind from the east is going to bother us much. :D

garciap77
12-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
West Texans are used to facing big storms from all directions. So I dont think a little hot wind from the east is going to bother us much. :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Buckeye1980
12-11-2009, 01:15 PM
I sometimes long for the good 'ol days. The days back before the internet, when the idiots stayed in their own villages.......

Pepople in Abilene do need a reason to get out every now and then

BwdLion_80
12-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
Pepople in Abilene do need a reason to get out every now and then

What the heck is a "Pepople"? Must be an east Texas thing!:D

garciap77
12-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
What the heck is a "Pepople"? Must be an east Texas thing!:D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing024.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

lostaussie
12-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
:D :D :D why yall go and paint all over nobegeys car like that. that will be the only thing you guys beat on this week!!!

They say every dog has his day...................TODAY IS NOT YOUR DAY!!!

Bullaholic
12-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Tonight's Perfomance: "The Nutcracker Suite"
Performed By: The Abilene Wylie Bulldogs
6:00pm, Ford Stadium, SMU Campus

Go Bulldogs! Bring that second State Title home to Region I

Daddy D 11
12-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Just read in the waco paper that FSSW is doing this game so I'm going to be able to get it on my big ol tv instead of my computer! I'm pumped! I'm having some Wylie grads over to watch it with me! Don't know who I'm rooting for yet:thinking:

Inmateboss
12-12-2009, 11:48 AM
:D :D :D

Squid, Just a thought? Tow Truck?? Ticket?? I know you told Gilmer where their parking lot was, but Geeeessss. Just glad Garcia was there to take your pic. Ya'll show them Gilmer guys no mercy. We are beside ya'll all the way!!!

GO WYLIE !!!!!!!!!!!!! + 10

Inmateboss
12-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Tonight's Perfomance: "The Nutcracker Suite"
Performed By: The Abilene Wylie Bulldogs
6:00pm, Ford Stadium, SMU Campus

Go Bulldogs! Bring that second State Title home to Region I

Alright Bull, is that another SHOT at the STEERS LOL:D

lostaussie
12-12-2009, 11:12 PM
storm is subsiding........................BUT THE DAMAGE IS DONE!!

lulu
12-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Way to go Gilmer

Good job Wiley...I really do think you played a good game and showed lots of class. Your QB can chunk that ball. Your offense was great but your D was just not up to stopping Gilmer.

Rocket
12-13-2009, 12:36 AM
storm is subsiding........................BUT THE DAMAGE IS DONE!!

And so is Gilmer...

lostaussie
12-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
And so is Gilmer... i been hearing that for almost 10 years. we not going anywhere..................i wish you could have heard some of your 2 3a brethren talking about how bad we would have smashed the lions................maybe next year, but unfortuntely brownwood doesn't have much history of making it that far in little ole 3a:doh:

pirate4state
12-13-2009, 03:09 AM
i been hearing that for almost 10 years. we not going anywhere..................i wish you could have heard some of your 2 3a brethren talking about how bad we would have smashed the lions................maybe next year, but unfortuntely brownwood doesn't have much history of making it that far in little ole 3a:doh: haha well, not recently anyway ;)

Congrats buddy!

blowfish
12-13-2009, 03:14 AM

and all this time I thought that weather forecasters were always wrong!

N4SIR
12-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I believe Aerosmith says it best my friend, "Dream On" I think Queen says it bes, "We Are The Champions"

lostaussie
12-13-2009, 05:33 PM
:D :D :D you should have beat up the engine instead of inflicting superficial damage...............drove that baby all the way home................with a trophy strapped to the roof:D

lostaussie
12-13-2009, 05:34 PM
storm is subsiding........................BUT THE DAMAGE IS DONE!! debris everywhere!!!

oldtownag
12-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Another front on the horizon.

waterboy
12-14-2009, 12:16 PM
I agree. There's another storm a brewing around Ford Stadium this coming Saturday night. Those Steers better be prepared for it!;)

Deuce
12-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I agree. There's another storm a brewing around Ford Stadium this coming Saturday night. Those Steers better be prepared for it!;)

Hopefully we will be a little better prepaired than Gilmer was last year against Carthage!

waterboy
12-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
Hopefully we will be a little better prepaired than Gilmer was last year against Carthage!
Gilmer WAS prepared last year........and we STILL got beat by a measely 3 points. To be honest with ya.......I don't see y'all staying within 14 points. I could be wrong, but..........;)

Deuce
12-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Gilmer WAS prepared last year........and we STILL got beat by a measely 3 points. To be honest with ya.......I don't see y'all staying within 14 points. I could be wrong, but..........;)

Didn't say yall were not prepared. Simply stated that I hope we are a litte more prepared, as in hopefully we can pull out the W. And by the way i watched yalls game Fri. on the net, and the kids looked absolutely amazing.

garciap77
12-14-2009, 01:26 PM
you should have beat up the engine instead of inflicting superficial damage...............drove that baby all the way home................with a trophy strapped to the roof:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

lostaussie
12-14-2009, 01:32 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: i knew you would like that!!!

waterboy
12-14-2009, 02:54 PM
You gonna drive that jalopey in the state championship parade, lostaussie?:D Just be sure to cut a hole in the roof so Stump can ride up there instead of having to strap that trophy......:D

slingshot
12-14-2009, 08:25 PM
I think Graham has a chance... Carthage doesn't have a Stump do they?:eek: