PDA

View Full Version : Wylie Vs. Gilmer Halftime M&G

Ranger Mom
12-10-2009, 06:53 PM
I called SMU and they recommended meeting behind the scoreboard. I have 2 shots of the field with the location circled in red. Would love see a lot of posters there at halftime.

ccmom has informed me that Fox SW will be set up on the parking lot at 4 with lots of activities for the kiddos, I will have my granddaughter, so that is where I will be before the game!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/smu2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/smu.jpg

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 06:55 PM
If FOX SW is there does that mean it's gonna be televised?!

ccmom
12-10-2009, 06:58 PM
I know it's going to be on our local CBS affiliate, so I doubt it will be on FoxSSW, too....but what do I know, really.

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Anyone know if there's any way I could pick it up from Waco?

pirate4state
12-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I called SMU and they recommended meeting behind the scoreboard. I have 2 shots of the field with the location circled in red. Would love see a lot of posters there at halftime.

ccmom has informed me that Fox SW will be set up on the parking lot at 4 with lots of activities for the kiddos, I will have my granddaughter, so that is where I will be before the game!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/smu2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/smu.jpg

:thumbsup: Thanks Kellye! See you there! :D

44INAROW
12-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thumbsup: Thanks Kellye! See you there! :D

group hug in my honor OK ;)

shamu85
12-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Wish I could be there to help y'all fill that stadium. I think MAC77 and I will be in Waco to watch the Stony Point - Trinity game.

squid
12-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Anyone know if there's anyway I can pick it up from Waco?

Daddy, Abilene's CBS affiliate is going to carry the game live AND stream it online. Here's the website for that. The link will take you to their main page, look for the live feed link over on the upper right hand corner of the page:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/content/sports_connection_wylie_gilmer_state_championship_ 2009

injuredinmelee
12-11-2009, 08:15 AM
The foxsports activity booths may not happen. They needed Wylie to find 10 volunteers to help man the booths and I know the man in charge of that was having trouble locating that many.

Ranger Mom
12-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
The foxsports activity booths may not happen. They needed Wylie to find 10 volunteers to help man the booths and I know the man in charge of that was having trouble locating that many.

How sad!!:(

BDB
12-11-2009, 09:37 AM

Not sure where he has tried to get volunteers, but he has not gotten the word out very well. This is the first I hasve heard of this.

Ranger Mom
12-11-2009, 09:42 AM
That's what happens when you put a "man" in charge!!:doh: :p :D

waterboy
12-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Anyone know if there's any way I could pick it up from Waco?
As squid said, you'll be able to pick it up on the computer. If that screen ain't big enough, you can always hook it up to your TV and use it as a monitor. I know a feller who will be doing that because he is going to college at Penn State and won't be able to make the trip. He's hooking his computer up his 73" HD TV. Wow!:D

ccmom
12-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by BDB
Not sure where he has tried to get volunteers, but he has not gotten the word out very well. This is the first I hasve heard of this. He sent out emails starting at the first of the week. Surely we can find enough volunteers. I would do it, but my 3 year old "helper" makes it difficult to stay in one place for very long.;)

Daddy D 11
12-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by squid
Daddy, Abilene's CBS affiliate is going to carry the game live AND stream it online. Here's the website for that. The link will take you to their main page, look for the live feed link over on the upper right hand corner of the page:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/content/sports_connection_wylie_gilmer_state_championship_ 2009

Thanks alot man!

ccmom
12-11-2009, 11:39 AM
The foxsports activity booths may not happen. They needed Wylie to find 10 volunteers to help man the booths and I know the man in charge of that was having trouble locating that many. It's all a go!! :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
It's all a go!! :clap:

YAY!!!

So...I guess so far it's gonna be you, me and P4S at the M&G????

pirate4state
12-11-2009, 11:52 AM
YAY!!!

So...I guess so far it's gonna be you, me and P4S at the M&G???? Isn't that enough? :D

Well, guys & gals...I'll be hitting the road soon. See yall up there.

GO BUCKEYES!

injuredinmelee
12-11-2009, 01:35 PM
YAY!!!

Me and little injured will be there.

STANG RED
12-11-2009, 04:22 PM
YAY!!!

I'll be there.:wave: :thumbsup:

cr180t
12-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Where is the Meet in Greet South Endzone? I did not know there was a walk through on that end?

ccmom
12-11-2009, 07:42 PM
So, it seems that FoxSports has pulled out of the pregame festivities. :(

Oh well.....I can't wait! Go Bulldogs!!:clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
12-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Stupid Fox Sports!!!:mad:

lostaussie
12-11-2009, 08:04 PM
YAY!!!

So...I guess so far it's gonna be you, me and P4S at the M&G???? negative ghost rider................aussie will be at the m&g. pretty sure studley is coming too since i had to buy him a shirt. if hopster don't show ima be po'ed. BTW, you do know there is an ASS WHIPPING ALERT for parts of west texas:D

Mcguirk
12-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Me and little injured will be there.

Wave if you see me. I haven't seen him in years!

Sweetwater Red
12-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't look like DaHop is going to be able to make it. It all
hinges on what he can make happen in the morning. :(

lostaussie
12-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Unfortunately it doesn't look like DaHop is going to be able to make it. It all
hinges on what he can make happen in the morning. :( that made me cuss!!! one of these days we are gonna finally get together.

Sweetwater Red
12-11-2009, 08:33 PM
You think you cussed just now? Wait until the clock hit's 0:00 tomorrow night.:thinking: :D :devil:

lostaussie
12-11-2009, 08:41 PM
You think you cussed just now? Wait until the clock hit's 0:00 tomorrow night.:thinking: :D :devil: you on the wrong side of that ball................we are not going down............put it in 3 inch headlines!!!!!

gobbler grad
12-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
If FOX SW is there does that mean it's gonna be televised?!

watching Fox Sports awhile ago and they said it would be televised...can't be there, so I guess i'll just watch it tonight on the tube...:thinking:

Daddy D 11
12-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
watching Fox Sports awhile ago and they said it would be televised...can't be there, so I guess i'll just watch it tonight on the tube...:thinking:

Yeah saw it this morning in the paper that FSSW is doing it! I'm pumped. Much more comfortable too. Gonna be a classic!

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
you on the wrong side of that ball................we are not going down............put it in 3 inch headlines!!!!!

Okay, maybe I should have actually watched Gilmer play this year before saying anything. :thinking: :D

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
you on the wrong side of that ball................we are not going down............put it in 3 inch headlines!!!!!

Okay, maybe I should have actually watched Gilmer play this year before saying anything. :thinking: :D

lostaussie
12-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Okay, maybe I should have actually watched Gilmer play this year before saying anything. :thinking: :D hehehe