PDA

View Full Version : Case McCoy

Maroon87
12-10-2009, 01:50 PM
He was on First Take today on ESPN2...he was mostly asked about Colt and his family's friendship with the Shipleys. They showed footage from the Graham/Brownwood game, too...they also mentioned Graham's game this weekend.

Also, did you know Colt and Jordan are roommates? And that their dads were rommates too at ACU? I had no idea...:doh: ;)

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Was he really on first take? lol

Maroon87
12-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Was he really on first take? lol

Yes he was...have no fear, this is not a Brad McCoy joke lol

Steer81
12-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Yeah he was on and it was taped via Web-Cam first of the week. Nice interview one of many for this young man.

STANG RED
12-10-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm sure Case is a fine young man, and I know he comes from a fine family. And I have been very impressed with much of what I have seen him do on the football field. Although I have seen a few antics that bothered me a bit. But then I remember he's just a teenage boy, so I dont let them bother me too much. I do kindof feel a bit sorry for the kid in the future though. He's going to be under a constant microscope, and measured by the success of his brother. It's not going to be an easy burden to bare for the young man. But I guess Eli Manning has proved it can be done. So maybe I shouldnt be so concerned about it. I wish the young man all the success in the world, and hope he enjoys the ride along the way.

thelegend02
12-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
IBut I guess Eli Manning has proved it can be done.

Surely your not comparing Colt McCoy to Peyton Manning.:foul:

jockcity33
12-10-2009, 03:21 PM
easy there legend, I don't think he is comparing Colt to Peyton. I think he is just saying that since Case is following in the foot steps of the winningest qb in the history of college football he will face some of the same pressures as what Eli faced. Eli was just smarter and went to a different college than his older brother.

Old Tiger
12-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Brent Musberger is licking his chops at the thought of another McCoy/Shipley roommates story and fathers growing up together.

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Brent Musberger is licking his chops at the thought of another McCoy/Shipley roommates story and fathers growing up together.

He's also licking his lips because he's hammered off scotch and doesn't wanna waste a drop.

Trashman
12-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

At least Musberger doesn't use the catch phrase "Whoa Nelly!":rolleyes:

Inmateboss
12-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
He's also licking his lips because he's hammered off scotch and doesn't wanna waste a drop.

uuummmmmm, Scotch!!!:inlove: :inlove:

garciap77
12-11-2009, 11:22 AM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

TinyTim
12-11-2009, 12:49 PM
this cat shut Case down in BBall last year. this is what he was doing this morning.

Tanners buck

#1 TEXAN
12-11-2009, 04:49 PM
I bet he is shaking thinking about you!