PDA

View Full Version : Brad McCoy will be buying his wife a diamond ring for Christmas

Looking4number8
12-10-2009, 01:27 PM
He had better buy her one because it looks like everybody else in the family will be getting a ring for the holidays!!!

TRENCHES06
12-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Graham won't and can't beat LaGrange or Carthage

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by TRENCHES06

Coming from someone who has seen both La Grange and Graham.... Graham would stomp a mudhole into La Grange.

TRENCHES06
12-10-2009, 01:56 PM
And Alabama will make chopped beef out of the longhorns.

steers2
12-10-2009, 02:30 PM

watch and see

pirate4state
12-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Coming from someone who has seen both La Grange and Graham.... Graham would stomp a mudhole into La Grange. When did you watch La Grange play?

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
When did you watch La Grange play?

Against LH:D

TRENCHES06
12-10-2009, 03:34 PM

HAA!!!!! We are not even remotely the same team

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 03:39 PM

Same players.. same coaches.

steers2
12-10-2009, 03:57 PM

have you seen Graham play?

NateDawg39
12-10-2009, 04:03 PM
The only way Graham will be beaten is if they wear something besides the blue jerseys....:cool:

pirate4state
12-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Against LH:D A scrimmage, a lifetime ago? PUH-LEASE!

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 04:32 PM
A scrimmage, a lifetime ago? PUH-LEASE!

It was only a couple months ago. Not a lifetime, a lifetime is a fairly large chunk of time.

:stirpot:

:D

pirate4state
12-10-2009, 05:18 PM
It was only a couple months ago. Not a lifetime, a lifetime is a fairly large chunk of time. A lifetime in football = August! :p :p

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 05:26 PM
A lifetime in football = August! :p :p

Agree to disagree. :cool:

hollywood
12-10-2009, 05:52 PM

Neither is Graham... Hello! No team is the same as they were 15 weeks later.
:rolleyes:

Snydertigersrul
12-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
He had better buy her one because it looks like everybody else in the family will be getting a ring for the holidays!!!

Colt won't get a ring, Alabama will pound Texas

#1 TEXAN
12-10-2009, 06:30 PM

Carthage cant and will not beat Graham but they will beat LaGrange.

Snydertigersrul
12-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by #1 TEXAN

Who says Graham will beat Pittsburg????

Carthage is going to REPEAT

#1 TEXAN
12-10-2009, 06:39 PM
If they play any where close to what they did last week it wont even be a game!

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 06:45 PM

You have never seen Carthage play so I would take that statement back before you have to eat it.

#1 TEXAN
12-10-2009, 06:48 PM
You are right I havent just like to stir the pot a little. You sure get fired up easy dont you big daddy!

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 06:50 PM
You are right I havent just like to stir the pot a little. You sure get fired up easy dont you big daddy!

LOL no :D

Just fair warning you.

SteerS_2012
12-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Colt won't get a ring, Alabama will pound Texas

You get a Big XII Championship ring. So he already has his "Christmas" ring considering the NC is next year. :P

#1 TEXAN
12-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by SteerS_2012
You get a Big XII Championship ring. So he already has his "Christmas" ring considering the NC is next year. :P

You are right! We will just consider the NC ring a new years gift. How bout that?

Pudlugger
12-10-2009, 08:34 PM

Please don't bet the farm pal. Leps by 14.

Inmateboss
12-10-2009, 09:10 PM

I have said it before, and i'm saying it again, Please don't smoke crack before posting! Thanks

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I cannot believe La Grange is even thinking about Graham when Carthage is going to utterly destroy them.

Inmateboss
12-10-2009, 09:20 PM

Carthage is going to be all over La Grange like makeup on a cheap date!! But I"ll go ahead and holler for La Grange, cuz I would rather play them, probably put up a better fight!!!:thinking: :devil:

Daddy D 11
12-10-2009, 09:22 PM
The best thing about La Grange is that I drive through it on the way to Lake Fayette:p

spirate_9
12-10-2009, 09:24 PM
I've seen both La Grange and Graham play and think it would be a good game.

Inmateboss
12-10-2009, 09:25 PM
I cannot believe La Grange is even thinking about Graham when Carthage is going to utterly destroy them.

Got to get their licks in here and now, cause I hear a THUMP THUMP THUMP, coming!!!:eek: :eek:

#1 TEXAN
12-11-2009, 12:30 AM
I love the way 90% of people on this forum downgrade the McCoys but we have 4 threads going that have to dowith one of them.

STANG RED
12-11-2009, 12:43 AM
I dont know about rings for the holidays, but Colt took home some pretty impressive hardware from the ESPN awards tonight. Good for him!

gameface
12-11-2009, 01:08 AM
#1 Texan-look at the stats boy. LG gonna bring it. Enjoy the spread offense-face is the word that's appropriate now. The effective offensive attack by the Leopards is powerful along with solid defenders. Validate the talent now or in the final game. So, lay off the crack and put your smack back on track-and that's the stats, Jack! Leps have gameface on.

injuredinmelee
12-11-2009, 07:30 AM
I love the way 90% of people on this forum downgrade the McCoys but we have 4 threads going that have to dowith one of them.

Brad McCoy would like to give you a hug.

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 08:35 AM

We can understand your frustration since your team did not even make the playoffs this year in a weak District, we also understand why you did not pick the Leps for your bandwagon team. Go Leps.

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 08:38 AM

LHPM has already said that srimmage means nothing, stop bring it up.

gameface
12-11-2009, 08:52 AM
2nd that commotion Hook! I'll lift the rock of smack this am for Daddy D11 to hide under when LG pours it on Saturday night. Leps have gameface on!

Rustler
12-11-2009, 09:35 AM
Coming from someone who has seen both La Grange and Graham.... Graham would stomp a mudhole into La Grange. :clap: Thanks DD 11:clap: Kudos from District 2-3A:clap: Will they beat Pitt today?:thinking:

Rustler
12-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I dont know about rings for the holidays, but Colt took home some pretty impressive hardware from the ESPN awards tonight. Good for him! :clap: Yes there is not a better individual to earn an award (s). Have watched him in public at several events........very down to earth and gracious:clap: Judge the individual by the individuals actions.....not anybody elses actions. :thinking:

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:clap: Yes there is not a better individual to earn an award (s). Have watched him in public at several events........very down to earth and gracious:clap: Judge the individual by the individuals actions.....not anybody elses actions. :thinking:

Colt is a Class Act, I for one am hoping he wins the Heisman also.

ccmom
12-11-2009, 10:31 AM
I love the way 90% of people on this forum downgrade the McCoys but we have 4 threads going that have to dowith one of them. 90%?? :eek: Wow! I guess I must be missing something. :confused:

#1 TEXAN
12-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by gameface
#1 Texan-look at the stats boy. LG gonna bring it. Enjoy the spread offense-face is the word that's appropriate now. The effective offensive attack by the Leopards is powerful along with solid defenders. Validate the talent now or in the final game. So, lay off the crack and put your smack back on track-and that's the stats, Jack! Leps have gameface on.

You might wanna tell this to carthage, I hope dont regret this mouth you got because there is a good chance you are gonna get imbarresed tonight by a power house team.

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 10:44 AM
You might wanna tell this to carthage, I hope dont regret this mouth you got because there is a good chance you are gonna get imbarresed tonight by a power house team.

Yes, the pep rally is always tough. Wake up game is tomorrow, way to stay on top of your game.

Daddy D 11
12-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
We can understand your frustration since your team did not even make the playoffs this year in a weak District, we also understand why you did not pick the Leps for your bandwagon team. Go Leps.

No frustration here. After the La Grange scrimmage I was the first on here to say that LH was going to be way way down and that La Grange had a good club. Looks like someone is butt hurt over Daddy not jumping on their wagon?

Not talking any smack either, just telling it how I see it. But what do I know right? When Carthage goes out and smokes La Grange tomorrow night it will be apparent I knew more than you.

Gameface... this isn't 8 mile, there is no need to freestyle in your posts. Thanks.

#1 TEXAN
12-11-2009, 11:28 AM
No frustration here. After the La Grange scrimmage I was the first on here to say that LH was going to be way way down and that La Grange had a good club. Looks like someone is butt hurt over Daddy not jumping on their wagon?

Not talking any smack either, just telling it how I see it. But what do I know right? When Carthage goes out and smokes La Grange tomorrow night it will be apparent I knew more than you.

Gameface... this isn't 8 mile, there is no need to freestyle in your posts. Thanks.

Thanks Daddy I think he is just mad because he knows its basketball season for him!:kiss:

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks Daddy I think he is just mad because he knows its basketball season for him!:kiss:

Possible 1 week late for BB season, I can live with that. But it anit over yet.

Daddy D 11
12-11-2009, 11:33 AM

Don't be assuming I'm talking smack for your cause LOL

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 11:34 AM

I assume you have seen Carthage play this year, what do they have that is so impressive and make's us such a weak opponent for them to play.Your LH teams have been successful against some East Texas teams, so why can't LG compete with them.

#1 TEXAN
12-11-2009, 11:35 AM
You right its not over yet you still have 36 hours of football season left, If I was a betting man you guys from La grange are the ones that will be on here sat night making excuses about how you got screwed by the ref sor had to many turnovers.
Best of luck to you both hope its a injury free game! GO Bulldogs!

dslonel
12-11-2009, 11:37 AM
What kind of schedule is Coach McCoy following to get his team ready for the biggest game of his career? How is he balancing preparation, family and career? Someone with the scoop, fill us in.

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 11:43 AM
You right its not over yet you still have 36 hours of football season left, If I was a betting man you guys from La grange are the ones that will be on here sat night making excuses about how you got screwed by the ref sor had to many turnovers.
Best of luck to you both hope its a injury free game! GO Bulldogs!

Now this is weak, we don't make excuses. I see you are setting the stage for youself if you need it. Go Leps.

Daddy D 11
12-11-2009, 11:43 AM
I assume you have seen Carthage play this year, what do they have that is so impressive and make's us such a weak opponent for them to play.Your LH teams have been successful against some East Texas teams, so why can't LG compete with them.

I have not seen them, but my best friend goes to school in Houston and plays ball with a kid from Carthage and watched them play Jasper, Mexia and Lorena and said they are every bit as good as last year. (We saw them verse Celina last year and played them the year before when their entire line was sophomores). I know I am speaking off what another person has told me but this kid knows football and what it takes (He's got 2 rings). He said that their line play is sickening it's so good but that their secondary is a little suspect to a good air attack (which LG has). He thinks you will get blown out, but I told him that if Mexia, Caldwell and Lorena all scored some points that you guys will too. Not to knock on your defense, but it's obvious Carthage is going to get theirs. They seem to get it everyweek and I don't think that stops this week. That is what's going to have to step up if you wanna do this tomorrow night. Sinton had their way with you guys for the most part it looked like and that's not a good sign going in against Carthage.

I'd say the final score is something like Carthage winning 41-28.

hookandladder
12-11-2009, 11:55 AM
I have not seen them, but my best friend goes to school in Houston and plays ball with a kid from Carthage and watched them play Jasper, Mexia and Lorena and said they are every bit as good as last year. (We saw them verse Celina last year and played them the year before when their entire line was sophomores). I know I am speaking off what another person has told me but this kid knows football and what it takes (He's got 2 rings). He said that their line play is sickening it's so good but that their secondary is a little suspect to a good air attack (which LG has). He thinks you will get blown out, but I told him that if Mexia, Caldwell and Lorena all scored some points that you guys will too. Not to knock on your defense, but it's obvious Carthage is going to get theirs. They seem to get it everyweek and I don't think that stops this week. That is what's going to have to step up if you wanna do this tomorrow night. Sinton had their way with you guys for the most part it looked like and that's not a good sign going in against Carthage.

I'd say the final score is something like Carthage winning 41-28.

Our pass defense is very suspect at time, we had one of our worse games both offensively and defensively against Sinton. In the first half we should have scored 3 Td's, Sinton had one pass play that we could not defend.Sinton was a scrappy team but the score should not have been what it was. Our defense has done really well against the run, it will be interesting to see what we can do against Carthage. If Carthage is better than last year as a team then yes we could be in trouble but I find that hard to beleive with them losing the talent that they lost last year. As I have said before in 2000 Marlin as a team was heads and shoulders above our team and their season ended after we played them, so we will see.

Daddy D 11
12-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Our pass defense is very suspect at time, we had one of our worse games both offensively and defensively against Sinton. In the first half we should have scored 3 Td's, Sinton had one pass play that we could not defend.Sinton was a scrappy team but the score should not have been what it was. Our defense has done really well against the run, it will be interesting to see what we can do against Carthage. If Carthage is better than last year as a team then yes we could be in trouble but I find that hard to beleive with them losing the talent that they lost last year. As I have said before in 2000 Marlin as a team was heads and shoulders above our team and their season ended after we played them, so we will see.

Indeed we will. Don't mistake my prediction for who I am rooting for either. No way in hell I want Carthage to win, don't want any body repeating! That just makes LH look less immortal :D

GO LEPS!

#1 TEXAN
12-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by dslonel
What kind of schedule is Coach McCoy following to get his team ready for the biggest game of his career? How is he balancing preparation, family and career? Someone with the scoop, fill us in.

First off I dont think this is the biggest game of his career, but just to let you know graham had there prep rally yesterday on the downtown square. Brad flew out yesterday to New York have dinner with colt and the others at the heismen supper. He flew back in early this morning and will be flyiong out again tonight or early in the morning to hopefully watch his son collect the trophy.