PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic...enter here

NateDawg39
12-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey I heard a rumor from a friend of a cousin who knows a guy that met a guy who washed a car for a guy that borrowed money from the cousin of the first guy who said that Henson got an offer from Midland. Any word on if a big school might lure him away someday?

Bullaholic
12-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Hey I heard a rumor from a friend of a cousin who knows a guy that met a guy who washed a car for a guy that borrowed money from the cousin of the first guy who said that Henson got an offer from Midland. Any word on if a big school might lure him away someday?

Haven't heard a thing, Nate. Think he will be in Bridgeport thru next season or beyond because his son still has 1 year left to play.

NateDawg39
12-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Haven't heard a thing, Nate. Think he will be in Bridgeport thru next season or beyond because his son still has 1 year left to play. As long as he has been there I wouldnt see him leaving, he reminds me of Coach Cartwright, yet who knows these days

Bullaholic
12-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
As long as he has been there I wouldnt see him leaving, he reminds me of Coach Cartwright, yet who knows these days

Coach Cartwright has 2 things that Henson doesn't----yet. :D

NateDawg39
12-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Coach Cartwright has 2 things that Henson doesn't----yet. :D Well lets see, J.G has produced an NFL player and he has also purchased land in Springtown...is Henson planning on buying land in Springtown and developing a good player? :D

slpybear the bullfan
12-09-2009, 11:39 PM
...and JG has one more thing that Henson doesn't, or at least he will soon.

He will have a turf field. :)