PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Bellville and Giddings posters?

Old Tiger
12-09-2009, 02:07 PM
:thinking: :confused: :devil:

BrahmaMom
12-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Just got back on here for the first itme in a long time. I think the Brahma fans are still in shock. We'll be back, just give us some time.

44INAROW
12-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Hi Brahma Mom :) I've been wondering where the Sealy posters are ;) It's OK to post after a loss. It is good therapy :)

pirate4state
12-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Hi Brahma Mom :) I've been wondering where the Sealy posters are ;) It's OK to post after a loss. It is good therapy :) and the few Royal posters we had :D

44INAROW
12-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and the few Royal posters we had :D
no joke - haven't seen them at all.. :confused:

Pudlugger
12-09-2009, 05:32 PM
We've (the Leps) had a few supportive posts from some Bellville, Sealy and Giddings posters. It gets kind of quit this time of the year when only 6 teams are left playing. Then after the finals it goes to chattering about realignments and basketball and BCS LOL.

Bull's-eye
12-09-2009, 05:54 PM
We be playing basketball. :D

Good luck to LG, D25 has your back. ;)

44INAROW
12-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I saw quite a few Bellville letterman jackets at the Cuero/Gilmer game last week - Appreciate the support :)

IHStangFan
12-09-2009, 06:46 PM
I miss teetle.

zebrablue2
12-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I miss teetle.

:eek: be careful who you miss dude. he will pop out of his little hole when Sealy is ranked in the top 5 next year..

Pudlugger
12-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Teetle dropped by the LG/Carthage thread and wished us luck. He's lurking and you never know when he'll pop up!:D

1st and goal
12-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Still here. Mostly lurking. But I have to say to our D25 peeps,
GO LEPS!!!

This year was a kind of slow year for Giddings posters. Seems there weren't as many of them. We had a tough, great district in which most of the games were grinders. Not a great year but a really good year. I loved watching the Buffs throw the ball. Not sure if next year's possible QB has the arm that Connor Wehr does. We have some really good talent coming back next year but we lost a bunch of great guys too. I'm a relative newby here in Giddings (about 6 years) so I don't have a really personal relationship to the team but I attend most every game. We had some distractions happen the week we played Brookshire and I hope they are cleared up. We'll just leave it at that until next summer.

For now, I'm ROOTIN FOR THE LEPS!!! GO LEPS!!! WOOHOOO!!!

hookandladder
12-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Still here. Mostly lurking. But I have to say to our D25 peeps,
GO LEPS!!!

This year was a kind of slow year for Giddings posters. Seems there weren't as many of them. We had a tough, great district in which most of the games were grinders. Not a great year but a really good year. I loved watching the Buffs throw the ball. Not sure if next year's possible QB has the arm that Connor Wehr does. We have some really good talent coming back next year but we lost a bunch of great guys too. I'm a relative newby here in Giddings (about 6 years) so I don't have a really personal relationship to the team but I attend most every game. We had some distractions happen the week we played Brookshire and I hope they are cleared up. We'll just leave it at that until next summer.

For now, I'm ROOTIN FOR THE LEPS!!! GO LEPS!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Yes, I heard about some of the things going on before the first Giddings playoff game. Will wait til baseball season to try and find out the real scope, Til then Thanks for the support.

gobbler grad
12-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
We be playing basketball. :D

Good luck to LG, D25 has your back. ;)

Yeah, they are at a basketball tournanment this week...:D

Darren
12-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Checking in...