PDA

View Full Version : I-20 westbound Sat evening

dirtydan
12-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Old Dragon - you are lucky to be in the dallas area already because sat evening four east texas communities will be heading up i20/i30 at about the same time. carthage to midlothian, pittsburg to mansfield, longview to kincaide stadium, and gilmer to smu. last time we were up there, papa bear was about one every couple of miles. we will be visitors on east side, tickets are 10 dollars at gate, five dollars to park and gates open at 4:30.
and " the juggernaut still rolls".

N4SIR
12-08-2009, 09:46 PM
East Texas is rolling into Dallas with a vengenance. Get ready Metroplex.

LE Dad
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Sucks though cause Pitt is playing Friday night. Guess they will just have to set the pace.

3 3A Games 3 East Texas teams :D

Good luck and safe travel. 1 should bring back some hardware and hopefully the rest will sit themselves up for next week.:clap: :clap:

squid
12-08-2009, 10:28 PM
East Texas is rolling into Dallas with a vengenance.

I just got a mental picture of the guy from 'Deliverance' driving the General Lee into town, every Golden Corral better bar their doors!

http://indigootter.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/deliverance_banjo.jpg

old dragon
12-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Sqiud,evidently you have never left the sage brushes and mesquite trees of Abilene to see anything else .Stop being a hater and hope those Bulldogs the best.The game won't be won or lost here.:)

ivchris
12-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by old dragon
Sqiud,evidently you have never left the sage brushes and mesquite trees of Abilene to see anything else .Stop being a hater and hope those Bulldogs the best.The game won't be won or lost here.:)

come on man, he's just giving you a little West Texas vs East Texas brotherly love. It's all good. Squid's a good guy.

waterboy
12-09-2009, 04:09 PM
:mad: GREAT! Now I'm gonna have "Dueling Banjoes" playing in my head the rest of the day!:mad: Thanks, squid!:doh:

ccmom
12-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Sqiud,evidently you have never left the sage brushes and mesquite trees of Abilene to see anything else .Stop being a hater and hope those Bulldogs the best.The game won't be won or lost here.:) I'm thinking maybe you need to put a sense of humor on your Christmas list.

Bullaholic
12-09-2009, 06:46 PM
You've done it now, squid---those East Texas folks are going to set their birddogs loose on you...

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/easttxbirddogs2fe.jpg :D

Gobbla2001
12-09-2009, 10:04 PM
those dogs don't look smart 'nuff to know what a bird is... probably chase a rollin' can of snuff around, though...

old dragon
12-10-2009, 05:33 AM
That west Texas east Texas fun isn"t one sided is it?There"s no hard feelings here,why we will even leave a couple of parking spaces open for "yall to tie your hosses at the Corral", but don"t forget your pooper-scooper, these city folks are not as tolerant as we are.;) By the way,I"m a good guy too. ;)

squid
12-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Sqiud,evidently you have never left the sage brushes and mesquite trees of Abilene to see anything else .Stop being a hater and hope those Bulldogs the best.The game won't be won or lost here.

mesquite, yes. (its also called 'BBQ wood). Sage, no. You have to go a little further west....and I went to SFA for a couple of years:p

old dragon
12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Where are Squid and ccmom? Don't hide now,.Just kidding,see i do have a sense of humor.

ccmom
12-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Where are Squid and ccmom? Don't hide now,.Just kidding,see i do have a sense of humor. Hide? :doh: I've been here all along. :)

squid
12-14-2009, 05:49 PM
no hiding here either.....

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101236