PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News

Txbroadcaster
12-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley have announced they will only go to the SAME team in the NFL so they can be roomates. When asked what happens if one is drafted by a team on the west coast and one on the East coast Shipley said

"well one of us is going to have a helluva a commute"

Keith7
12-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Do they have bunk beds?

I heard something about Bob Shipley paddling them pink when they act up

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Do they have bunk beds?

I heard something about Bob Shipley paddling them pink when they act up I heard Shipley plays his guitar for Colt when he cant sleep at night

Eagle 1
12-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Do they have bunk beds?

I heard something about Bob Shipley paddling them pink when they act up

Bunk beds....:D

michaelp23
12-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Grow up losers.

Find someone else to rag on besides two young men who represent themselves, their families, ad their university in a class way. Coaches would kill for a roster full of guys with their character and work ethic.

Emerson1
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by michaelp23
Grow up losers.

Find someone else to rag on besides two young men who represent themselves, their families, ad their university in a class way. Coaches would kill for a roster full of guys with their character and work ethic.
TXBroadcaster is a die hard UT fan

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Grow up losers.

Find someone else to rag on besides two young men who represent themselves, their families, ad their university in a class way. Coaches would kill for a roster full of guys with their character and work ethic. I think its all in good fun....so, move along elsewhere to a straight and serious board where they cant have any fun and enjoy a little fun now and then

forum_guy
12-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Grow up losers.

were you aware that their dad's were also room mates?:thinking:

michaelp23
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I've heard variations of the joke. It's old and undeserved. The jokes invariably seem to turn homosexual. If you said it in the same room as me, I'd probably knock you out cold. Enough is enough.

WOS87
12-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Watch it guys! I notice several of you have already had a few warnings and are REAL close to suspensions...

It hasn't yet but I can see this thread crossing the line very easily

michaelp23
12-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
Watch it guys! I notice several of you have already had a few warnings and are REAL close to suspensions...

It hasn't yet but I can see this thread crossing the line very easily

Good to see you are watching closely.

wimbo_pro
12-08-2009, 09:55 PM
It's fine they want to be on the same team. Business and finances will dictate where they actually end up. It's a great "wish", but there is more to life than football and 20-something friendships, which won't be destroyed by playing on separate teams. They will do what each of them needs to do to set themselves up for the rest of their life. I bet their fathers would tell them the exact same thing.

Who's to say they wouldn't team up a few years down the road? It may make it even MORE valuable at that time.

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 09:56 PM
I've heard variations of the joke. It's old and undeserved. The jokes invariably seem to turn homosexual. If you said it in the same room as me, I'd probably knock you out cold. Enough is enough. Didn't mean to rag you for it, just thought you were getting mad at the fact we were talking a lil smack in general. It never crossed my mind as being anything but a simple joke to be honest.

Txbroadcaster
12-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
It's fine they want to be on the same team. Business and finances will dictate where they actually end up. It's a great "wish", but there is more to life than football and 20-something friendships, which won't be destroyed by playing on separate teams. They will do what each of them needs to do to set themselves up for the rest of their life. I bet their fathers would tell them the exact same thing.

it was a joke by me.

and to Phelps..I am a HUGE UT fan..it was all said in fun because that is FIRST thing said every game UT plays

wimbo_pro
12-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
it was a joke by me.

and to Phelps..I am a HUGE UT fan..it was all said in fun because that is FIRST thing said every game UT plays

Oh....ummmm...I knew that.....LOL

carter08
12-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Nick Saban is making McElroy and Ingram share a room the rest of the year. Most expect this will result in Alabama winning by at least 31.

forum_guy
12-08-2009, 11:30 PM
I've heard variations of the joke. It's old and undeserved. The jokes invariably seem to turn homosexual. If you said it in the same room as me, I'd probably knock you out cold. Enough is enough.

tough guy eh:thinking:

lol relax. I don't see you on the tebow threads saying that is wrong. Im actually probably the one who started all this they are room mate mess because im actually tired of the Tebow/God comparison

TheDOCTORdre
12-08-2009, 11:34 PM
arent threats against board rules?

IHStangFan
12-08-2009, 11:35 PM
I've heard variations of the joke. It's old and undeserved. The jokes invariably seem to turn homosexual. If you said it in the same room as me, I'd probably knock you out cold. Enough is enough. man-crush much?

TheDOCTORdre
12-08-2009, 11:36 PM
and yes, I was here just in case the thread was closed

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
tough guy eh:thinking:

lol relax. I don't see you on the tebow threads saying that is wrong. Im actually probably the one who started all this they are room mate mess because im actually tired of the Tebow/God comparison Yea its this guys fault lets blame him!! And Tim Tebow taught Shipley to play guitar in 2 seconds...Tebow is good

forum_guy
12-08-2009, 11:58 PM
OMG i was just flipping through the channels and happened to catch Cheaters. Mccoy is cheating on shipley with Tebow:eek:

WOS87
12-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
and yes, I was here just in case the thread was closed

You got your wish

:blahblah: