PDA

View Full Version : Even more random talk from me...on football

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 11:54 AM
I heard ESPN will have a meeting with all religious leaders to have Tim Tebows name inserted into the bible in place of Jesus or any reference to the holy one...its kinda football related :doh: ...i hope anyways

pancho villa
12-08-2009, 11:56 AM
He is already the patron Saint of Florida.

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
He is already the patron Saint of Florida. The Pope offered Tebow his big hat for a Tebow coffee mug with Tebows senior picture on it...which Tebow of course agreed to

pancho villa
12-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
The Pope offered Tebow his big hat for a Tebow coffee mug with Tebows senior picture on it...which Tebow of course agreed to

Florida is changing its name from "sunshine state" to the "Tim Tebow state"

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Chuck Norris serves Tim Tebow ice tea with no lemon on Sunday afternoons...and if there is a lemon so help me Tim Tebow will look at Chuck with red demon eyes and "O Fortuna" will play in the background :D

pancho villa
12-08-2009, 12:12 PM
They are going to put Tim Tebows face on Mt. Rushmore in 2010.

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 12:16 PM
I guess Pancho and I are the only two with Tebow jokes today....oh and Jerry Jones offered Tebow the Cowboys to him if Jerry could wash his jock strap every day

forum_guy
12-08-2009, 04:14 PM
I really think these threads are getting old. lol. I mean it's not his fault he is a good football player and the media loves him. How many times do you think people get sick and tired of hearing during games that McCoy and Shipley are room mates and then have to watch Shipley play the guitar on cbs during a game. That might just be as ridiculous

Deuce
12-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
I really think these threads are getting old. lol. I mean it's not his fault he is a good football player and the media loves him. How many times do you think people get sick and tired of hearing during games that McCoy and Shipley are room mates and then have to watch Shipley play the guitar on cbs during a game. That might just be as ridiculous

Shipley and Mccoy are really roomates?

forum_guy
12-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
Shipley and Mccoy are really roomates?

yeah crazy thing is their dad's were too

bobcat4life
12-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Tim Tebow performed brain surgery with a ball point pin when he was six years olds.

NateDawg39
12-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Tim Tebow performed brain surgery with a ball point pin when he was six years olds. and he did it while reciting a 300 page essay on the effects of global warming which he calls the Tebow effect

NateDawg39
12-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Tim Tebow won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn't a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are stupid.

When taking the SAT, write 'Tim Tebow' for every answer. You will score more than 1600.

Tim Tebow ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Tim Tebow played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Tim Tebow doesn't throw up if he drinks too much. Tim Tebow throws down!

Life doesn't give Tim Tebow lemons. Life asks him which fruit he wants.

Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined 'victim' as 'one who has encountered Tim Tebow'

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Tim Tebow lives in Florida.

Tim Tebow has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Tim Tebow laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

It takes Tim Tebow 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Tim Tebow CAN touch MC Hammer.

Tim Tebow caught the road runner, then kicked Wil E. Coyote's but for being a mean.

Tim Tebow once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Tim Tebow can divide by zero.

Tim Tebow has 12 moons. One of those moons is the Earth

When Tim Tebow was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he threw a football at the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Tim Tebow has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

When it rains in the swamp Tim Tebow doesn't get wet. The rain gets Tim Tebow'd.

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Tim Tebow is worth 1 billion words