PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom?

SWMustang
12-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Hello,

My name is Nicole and I work as part of a producing team for NBC Universal Networks. I am in the process of booking for a show involving people who are or have been involved in a relationship with a significant age gap.

Specifically, I am looking for an empowered woman, who calls herself a 'quote on quote' Cougar and is proud of it! I prefer to talk to someone who is currently in a relationship to tell America about the trials and tribulations that a couple with a age gap faces, BUT being in the relationship IS NOT required.

In past episodes, we have had a variety of segments concerning this topic. Confident 'cougars', couples with 50 years between them happy in love, and couples who are struggling to gain acceptance from family or friends. We have had great results, as I find, after doing numerous updates with past guests.

Travel and accommodations will be covered if chosen to appear on the show. It truly is a great opportunity to tell your story and express confidence to the 'Cougar' community so a subject like this can eventually become not so taboo.

Please respond with phone numbers I can contact if interested OR you can contact me directly at the numbers below if you are uncomfortable providing your number directly. I would like to pre-interview everyone over the phone.

This is not a scam; this is a legitimate opportunity for an interview and I am more than willing to confirm my intentions for the show over the phone at any time.

I look forward to hearing from you to discussing the show more in-depth.

Thank you!

Nicole
Nicole.Bader@nbcuni.com
1.800.547.6912 ex. 8480 (toll free)
203.461.5287 (cell)

SintonFan
12-09-2009, 12:33 AM
I thought you were a Dude!:doh:

SWMustang
12-09-2009, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I thought you were a Dude!:doh:

I am - this is just an ad I saw. I thought maybe some of our 3a downlow brothers/sisters might want to go on TV and share their experience.