DDBooger
12-07-2009, 11:58 PM
nice play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0-H9Xx4uc&feature=related

DU_stud04
12-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by easttexas3a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyqUGFkS2lI

And the bonus 2 point nice block at 11 seconds in.

forum_guy
12-08-2009, 12:06 AM
why are all those clips from the game in their each seperate link you have to click? Was there no way to stream them together?

Gobbler Fan
12-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Wheres all the clips of the Black Flag defense giving up 400+ yards ?

j/k ;) :D

The 2 point conversion was a thing of beauty

easttexas3a
12-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Im not the person who owns that channel, its obviously just a fan who tapes plays. Usually it is just the gilmer offense, gilmer highlights, and a few of the game changing plays. For instance the cuero 4th and 10 punt fake conversion is on there. I have no idea why or why not it is broken down into one play segments.

injuredinmelee
12-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Brad McCoy scored on a 2pt conversion once. (I am responding to every thread with a Brad McCoy reference. Yes my life is that boring and pathetic.)

Daddy D 11
12-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Stump is a grown man. I remember he bumped into me on the sidelines in 07 when he was a Sophomore and I almost wet myself.

.. Then I talked some crap:D :devil:

Daddy D 11
12-08-2009, 01:21 AM
I always ask and no one ever answers so I am going to ask again.. Where is he going to school? Rivals or scouts, can't remember which one had Arkansas, Baylor, Houston, UNT and OU on the list.

Said that OU is highly possible because of the Gilmer-->OU lineage in the past. Any truth to this? Personally I hope he picks Baylor:D

easttexas3a
12-08-2009, 01:53 AM
IDK where he is going but rumor is he wants to play quarterback wherever he goes. There was some speculation that he could be used at a different position but I am pretty sure he does not want to go that route. I do remember in the 07 season someone asked him his favorite school and he said miami, I don't think the hurricanes have showed any interest though.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2009, 02:05 AM
IDK where he is going but rumor is he wants to play quarterback wherever he goes. There was some speculation that he could be used at a different position but I am pretty sure he does not want to go that route. I do remember in the 07 season someone asked him his favorite school and he said miami, I don't think the hurricanes have showed any interest though.

Tell him to come to Baylor!

N4SIR
12-08-2009, 08:43 AM
The last I was hearing it was Kansas State and Tulsa that were showing some interest. Gilmer has had players from past teams to go to both schools. The Hollis kid from our 2004 State Championship team was recruited by K State and of course GJ Kinne is the current QB at Tulsa.

Aesculus gilmus
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Okay, I'll admit it. That's my YouTube channel.

And the reason I don't string them all together is twofold. First of all, it's easier to mass upload dozens of them at a time to YouTube without having to take time to edit. I have a day job and all.

Second, there is a 10-minute or 2GB limit for each segment. I try never to approach either limit. Anyone who has more time could do a better job, I'm sure, but this is about all I have time for.

tdsteele
12-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Thank you for your suppert Gobbler Fan. the Cuero nation is lucky to have you.

PS..the Gobblers are a great great team. The Buckeyes were lucky to get the win.

44INAROW
12-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by tdsteele
Gobbler Fan
The clips of the Black Flag D giving up 400 plus yards are in the same place as the clips of the Gobblers losing in the semis 3 years in a row. You can find them under the title..."Can't Win the Big One"

wow - :hand:

I just changed my mind..

GO DAWGS :D

tdsteele
12-08-2009, 09:33 AM
If you want to post like a smart aleck, then be prepared to take it coming back at you.

However, I think you are right and that was probablty too harsh a response. I will delete the post. I have the utmost respect for the Cuero program and would certainly expect them to be the pre-season #1 for next year. They were fantastic to watch play and I shouldn't lower my self to Gobbler Fans level.

44INAROW
12-08-2009, 09:41 AM
If you want to post like a smart aleck, then be prepared to take it coming back at you.

#1 you haven't seen me post like a smart aleck
#2 - GF was clearly joking

if you're not smart enough to see that - whatever :doh:

Aesculus gilmus
12-08-2009, 09:44 AM
As to why I didn't video more of Cuero's offense, I actually began to wish I had during the second quarter.

At that time, I really thought Cuero was going to win, and I was going to upload the game regardless of which team won.

If I go Saturday, and I probably will, I'll try to get more of Abilene Wylie's offense than I did of Cuero's. I am limited by my memory card and probably won't get an extra one between now and then.

However, I saw a 9:35 segment of highlights from the Wylie-Lovejoy game on the Abilene paper's site and I'm sure the same thing will be available from them after this game.

tdsteele
12-08-2009, 09:46 AM
I edited the post. However, not sure Gobbler Fan was "clearly joking". Maybe I was "clearly joking" too. Maybe next time, I will put a little j/k symbol under my post too.

Ranger Mom
12-08-2009, 10:48 AM
I edited the post. However, not sure Gobbler Fan was "clearly joking". Maybe I was "clearly joking" too. Maybe next time, I will put a little j/k symbol under my post too.

Honestly....that is the best thing to do.

I have seen Gobbler Fan post enough that I knew that he was joking, with or without the "j/k"....but it was a clue for others who don't know him as well.

You, on the other hand, just sounded spiteful and petty, IMO!!

Txbroadcaster
12-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
nice play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0-H9Xx4uc&feature=related

that look so much like Vince Young's TD agianst USC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GAMybBj-s

around the 4:02 mark of the video

GreenMonster
12-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Brad McCoy scored on a 2pt conversion once. (I am responding to every thread with a Brad McCoy reference. Yes my life is that boring and pathetic.) We should make a real men of genius commercial for Injured, because that's what this post is, pure genius. What's bad about Graham continuing to win though is that some of the Brownwood posters will continue to spin this into their own favor by saying "We beat Graham so we are the real number 1 team in the state. We just had some unfortunate injuries and some bad calls that ended our seaon short otherwise we would be claiming another star for our decal."

Ranger Mom
12-08-2009, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyqUGFkS2lI

And the bonus 2 point

I had to rewind and look at the frame around 1:40 a few times to convince myself that was someone's cap and not a dog in the frame!!!:p

Old Tiger
12-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Can someone post some Trent Jackson highlights?

Gobbler Fan
12-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Guess my tongue in cheek remark wanst taken as intended . Its all good tdsteele .... Go Buckeyes ? ;)

I would like to see #27 and #12 Highlights myself . Im sure Coach Reeve has some video maybe if someone asks him real nice ....:D

easttexas3a
12-08-2009, 01:15 PM
The trent Jackson run right before half to set up that crucial TD for cuero was a real nice run. I'm not sure Trent Jackson ever go ttackled by the first guy that got to him.