PDA

View Full Version : Will Colt McCoy be at little brother's football game Friday?

KTown
12-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Heisman Presentation is not until Saturday. Will he fly out on Saturday to watch his brother play in Mansfield on Friday?

turbostud
12-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by KTown
Heisman Presentation is not until Saturday. Will he fly out on Saturday to watch his brother play in Mansfield on Friday?

Let me text him, I will get back to you.

Daddy D 11
12-07-2009, 09:22 PM

Please don't tell me you are thinking about making the drive from Burleson to Midlothian just because Colt McCoy might be there? LOL. Gotta love them cleat chasers..

KTown
12-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Please don't tell me you are thinking about making the drive from Burleson to Midlothian just because Colt McCoy might be there? LOL. Gotta love them cleat chasers..

Oh come on dude. You're on a 3a high school football chat forum. You can't have much goin on Friday night either. I'm curious to see how Colt's brother plays.

Deuce
12-07-2009, 09:55 PM
They play in Mansfield. And if he is there i bet he is in pressbox.

steers2
12-07-2009, 09:58 PM

i wouldnt go to midlothian either, you might be a few miles south of the game.

squid
12-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Graham had a game at Shotwell last year and Colt was in the pressbox. They had to put people at the door to keep the creepsters away.....

c-town_balla
12-07-2009, 10:17 PM
We have our football banquet that night.

bwdlionfan
12-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Jordan Shipley was at the Bwood-Wimberley game on the sidelines

Tromboneking
12-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Colt has been at several of our games. I know he was at the Abilene game last year, and was on the sidelines during the first game agains Bridgeport.

BLACK ATTACK
12-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Who Cares!!

DU_stud04
12-07-2009, 11:57 PM
saw colt in the press box last week in aledo.

injuredinmelee
12-08-2009, 12:18 AM
I saw him in the restroom at Shotwell washing his hands once. I bowed.

statewide
12-08-2009, 12:23 AM
He will not be busy on Saturday, Heisman presentation he has no bearing on.

Gobbler Fan
12-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

Was his roommate with him ?

Maroon87
12-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by statewide
He will not be busy on Saturday, Heisman presentation he has no bearing on.

Yeah...I'm sure that's why he was invited.

injuredinmelee
12-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Was his roommate with him ?

did you know his dad and his roommates dad were college roommates also? Its Douchebergers favorite stat.

statewide
12-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Yeah...I'm sure that's why he was invited.

You can at least let me have my fun!!!!!!!

WILDGOBBLERCAT
12-08-2009, 12:48 AM
This may only be a rumor, but I heard they go fishing together.

Reckon there's any truth to that???????

injuredinmelee
12-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Brad McCoy drowned a fish (I am responding to every thread with a Brad McCoy reference. Yes my life is that boring and pathetic.)

Gobbler Fan
12-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Brad McCoy drowned a fish (I am responding to every thread with a Brad McCoy reference. Yes my life is that boring and pathetic.)

But Colt saved the fish by giving it mouth to mouth ... he then went and learned to play the guitar ....from his roommate

Cameron Crazy
12-08-2009, 01:10 AM
He might be at the game, but I don't think he will.

WILDGOBBLERCAT
12-08-2009, 01:10 AM
That sounds like such a sweet story about 2 sweet boys. I bet the music they make together is beautiful.

How wonderful.

Signed-
Brent McCoyburger

gobblerfan34
12-08-2009, 01:12 AM
never have heard who is colt's roommate

and also who was Brad McCoy's roommate?

something that has never been talked about on football telecasts

SWAS009
12-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan34
never have heard who is colt's roommate

and also who was Brad McCoy's roommate?

something that has never been talked about on football telecasts

Jordan Shipley, and Brad's roomate was Jordan's dad Bob, when they went to ACU

Cats Fan
12-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by SWAS009
Jordan Shipley, and Brad's roomate was Jordan's dad Bob, when they went to ACU

http://mojoreisen.com/mojoreisen/mojoimg/Sarcasm.jpg

trojandad
12-08-2009, 10:11 AM
i realize this has turned into a (tongue in cheek) humor thread, but the heisman group has a recognition dinner the night before the award, just like most bowl games.....with his image, i doubt he'd snub that for a game, but then what do i know, blood is pretty thick.....

GreenMonster
12-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Heisman Presentation is not until Saturday. Will he fly out on Saturday to watch his brother play in Mansfield on Friday? Brad McCoy will not allow this. Brad mcCoy's children must arrive early for all committments. (This is kinda fun....following Injuredinmelee's lead and answering all threads with a Brad McCoy moment.)

steerz2010
12-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
Colt has been at several of our games. I know he was at the Abilene game last year, and was on the sidelines during the first game agains Bridgeport.
yes i saw him at the bridgeport game, he was being follwed by a security detail. lol;)

c-town_balla
12-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Even if he isn't at the Heisman banquet we have our football banquet that night that I'm pretty sure we would want to be at as he is getting several awards.

Old Tiger
12-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
He might be at the game, but I don't think he will.

Originally posted by c-town_balla
We have our football banquet that night.

Not likely at all

BaseballUmp
12-08-2009, 01:22 PM
but no no lets not listen to nick, i mean its not like he is on the team and would have any insight lol

slpybear the bullfan
12-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by steerz2010
yes i saw him at the bridgeport game, he was being follwed by a security detail. lol;)

I will give him this... any Bridgeport kid that wanted an autograph pretty much got one. He spent a lot of time signing for the kids on our stands.

At an away game for the Steers, with a nice big ESPN bus to retire to... I was impressed he took the time out. I know a lot of players will do that, it just is nice to see it.

Green Bling
12-08-2009, 05:05 PM

IIM, are you trying to break the record for number of "Snyder Sucks" posts with you Brad McCoy reposts ? Good luck there, man!:D :D

Steer81
12-08-2009, 05:53 PM

How can I put this? NO, No WAY...He is in New York with his mom and the othere folks involved. Coach Mccoy and little Bro. will fly out sat morning to the game. Stright from the Coach himself

Daddy D 11
12-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
How can I put this? NO, No WAY...He is in New York with his mom and the othere folks involved. Coach Mccoy and little Bro. will fly out sat morning to the game. Stright from the Coach himself

Of course you heard it from the Coach himself, I mean after all you are in the high school everyday;) :p

Steer81
12-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Of course you heard it from the Coach himself, I mean after all you are in the high school everyday;) :p

You think I am in high school everyday??? HAHAHAHAH I last darkened the doors of Graham High School in 1981. I go to church with him and ask him sunday..

Daddy D 11
12-08-2009, 06:02 PM
You think I am in high school everyday??? HAHAHAHAH I last darkened the doors of Graham High School in 1981.

Why is the last time you painted the doors of the high school 1981?:confused:

Might want to get on that new paint job:thumbsup: :stirpot:

Steer81
12-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Why is the last time you painted the doors of the high school 1981?:confused:

Might want to get on that new paint job:thumbsup: :stirpot:

But it was real good paint! I go to church with the coach and ask him about colt being there and he and Case are flying out on Sat. Morning.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2009, 06:05 PM
But it was real good paint! I go to church with the coach and ask him about colt being there and he and Case are flying out on Sat. Morning.

I dig that.

Inmateboss
12-08-2009, 06:05 PM

:fnypost:

Steer81
12-08-2009, 06:09 PM

And one other thing Daddy-O. Not a good idea I hang around Old Graham High much becasue I think its not a great idea for Middle Aged Guys hanging around high Schools! Not sure they are welcome anymore.

Daddy D 11
12-08-2009, 06:11 PM
And one other thing Daddy-O. Not a good idea I hang around Old Graham High much becasue I think its not a great idea for Middle Aged Guys hanging around high Schools! Not sure they are welcome anymore.

Ohh stop LOL Young teenage women are always looking for a sugar daddy:p :D :eek: :devil: :doh: :inlove:

Steer81
12-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Ohh stop LOL Young teenage women are always looking for a sugar daddy:p :D :eek: :devil: :doh: :inlove:

Yeah...

injuredinmelee
12-08-2009, 11:55 PM

Brad McCoy will do the seat belt tutorial before the flight takes off. He will not however have to return his tray to the upright position before landing.

IHStangFan
12-09-2009, 12:19 AM
I saw him climbing into Tim Tebow's pocket once. I think he must have been scared.

GreenMonster
12-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Brad McCoy will not allow this. Brad mcCoy's children must arrive early for all committments. (This is kinda fun....following Injuredinmelee's lead and answering all threads with a Brad McCoy moment.)

*DISCLAIMER*

Just thought that I would point out real quick that none of these posts with Brad McCoy in them are for anything other than a giggle. They are completely, 100% malice free. Don't even know the guy. He seems to me from the outside to be a dang good football coach that has raised good hard working children that have their priorities in order God, Family, and then football. Take it for what it is (humorous), laugh, and go on with a smile on your face.

Sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood GreenMonster :)

TinyTim
12-09-2009, 11:34 AM
The answer to that question is absolutely NO.