View Full Version : Rocket

Daddy D 11
12-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Check your PMs.

Reply back.

Thanks.

Daddy D 11
12-07-2009, 09:01 PM
This isn't directed at Rocket. But I am taking note of this to merely keep this up towards the top so he sees this thread...

But, dang Brownwood just dropped off from this board didn't it? It's weird, the whole season there is an infatuation with the whole town and then BAMM they lose and it's all over. Kind of amusing, makes me chuckle.

IHStangFan
12-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
This isn't directed at Rocket. But I am taking note of this to merely keep this up towards the top so he sees this thread...

But, dang Brownwood just dropped off from this board didn't it? It's weird, the whole season there is an infatuation with the whole town and then BAMM they lose and it's all over. Kind of amusing, makes me chuckle. I was thinking the same thing about Sealy.

Daddy D 11
12-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I was thinking the same thing about Sealy.

Shoot, Sealy was big on the board but nothing compared to Brownwood. They consumed they damn thing. It was ridiculous!

Looking4number8
12-07-2009, 09:28 PM

But, dang Brownwood just dropped off from this board didn't it? It's weird, the whole season there is an infatuation with the whole town and then BAMM they lose and it's all over. Kind of amusing, makes me chuckle.

You can take it that way or the way that it actually is. We post a little on the Graham and Wylie threads because we support our district and know a little about these two team having played them. We are not taking over theads where we know nothing about those teams (like some people). and by the way, yes we are infactuated with our town and our team we just are not playing football any more this year.

Also, kind of "makes me chuckle" when some people post on threads when they know nothing about either team and dont even have any idea where those teams are located.

Daddy D 11
12-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
You can take it that way or the way that it actually is. We post a little on the Graham and Wylie threads because we support our district and know a little about these two team having played them. We are not taking over theads where we know nothing about those teams (like some people). and by the way, yes we are infactuated with our town and our team we just are not playing football any more this year.

Also, kind of "makes me chuckle" when some people post on threads when they know nothing about either team and dont even have any idea where those teams are located.

I was speaking of the infatuation that non brownwood posters have with Brownwood. It wasn't directed at any Brownwood posters.

Looking4number8
12-07-2009, 09:34 PM
I was speaking of the infatuation that non brownwood posters have with Brownwood. It wasn't directed at any Brownwood posters.

sorry, guess i should not try to read and post while I am baby sitting my grandbaby.... I tend to rush things

Daddy D 11
12-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
sorry, guess i should not try to read and post while I am baby sitting my grandbaby.... I tend to rush things

It's all good man.

I was like WOAH:eek:

Good to see I make you angry with my constant drivel on other peoples threads:D :devil:

Daddy D 11
12-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Looking back at my posts I could have worded them better to where they were easier to understand what I meant.

Looking4number8
12-07-2009, 09:43 PM
It's all good man.

I was like WOAH:eek:

Good to see I make you angry with my constant drivel on other peoples threads:D :devil:

Believe me my young friend. it is not you that bugs me sometimes.

44INAROW
12-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I was thinking the same thing about Sealy.

rofl no joke they dissappeared :nerd: