PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cuero Gobbler's

12thMan
12-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Just want to say that the Cuero fans did an awesome job in Huntsville! I was very impressed with all the noise and chants we were doing all night. Hats off to ya!

I know a lot of players read the stuff off this forum, so I have a few words for them.

We learned a lot from this Gobbler team. They showed us what can be accomplished if you stick together and trust one another. I hope the Gobblers that are coming back next year will have the same attitude.

We may gripe and complain and point fingers why we lost the game, but these men gave everything they had and more.

Gobblers, your unselfish attitude and love for each other is what got you this far in the playoffs. I am so glad that the younger Gobblers that were scout teamers for 4 weeks were their to witness first hand what it takes to win as a team. Words can't explain how proud I am of you guys. I'm not a parent of any of the Gobblers, I just care a lot about this group. I thank God for allowing me to witness you guys gel together and play as hard as you did.

Gobblers, you have a Heart of a Champion. Thanks men!

Remember, allow God to be #1 in your life.