PDA

View Full Version : I need $800 Million Dollars

Phil C
06-06-2003, 12:19 PM
I want to start up a Major League Softball League. I need $800,000,000 to start up and get through the first five years even though $1 Billion would be better. As ESPN anaylis have said why should these talented ladies that play softball have their careers end except for the few that make the olymphics. The league will not draft anyone that is under 22 unless their college eligibility is over. We would need to build nice stadiums starting out in major cities and be able to pay the ladies a decent salary even though not multimillions until the league is established. If anyone can help or get some millions to put up the money then we can do it. Of course I would need to hire some good consultants like Sinton66, PPHSfan, etc here to get it going. Let's do it! All we have to do is get the money. I would do it myself but alas I don't have the capital. Can anyone help? (This may be a silly question I know but if you don't ask then the answer is already no - nothing ventured nothing gained)

dog eat dog
06-06-2003, 12:56 PM
good luck Phil C. i think your idea is great and would watch if there ever was such a league.

3afan2K3
06-06-2003, 12:58 PM
im not old enough to get a job, so i have no money to give you
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/money.gif http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/images/smilies/money.gif

<small>[ June 06, 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Ranger Mom
06-06-2003, 01:00 PM
Have you talked to BULLDOGFAN?? Evidently he is LOADED!!! :D :D :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Ranger Mom:
Have you talked to BULLDOGFAN?? Evidently he is LOADED!!! :D :D :D He's not THAT loaded! LOL :D

PhiI C
06-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. Of course it was met to be taken tongue in cheek even thought it is a great idea and I wish someone would do it.

Old Tiger
06-07-2003, 09:41 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I was watching the Women's College World Series.