PDA

View Full Version : Forney's qb better than Wills Point QB

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 02:29 PM
Caleb haney is a very big young man and cometted to a college already but not putting up very much passing yards on the season.Not counting the past friday but he has only 858 yards passing yards and 13 td's

Brandon Stevens is not as big but quick and he is able to throw the ball from any where from the field wth 1,942 passing yards and 19 td's and he is still looking at a couple of colleges that are interested in him.But dont know if he is going to go to college for qb he might go for punter or something else he is still undecided.

but forney isent a passing offense there more of a running team i should say and wills point is more a pssing team then a run team. wp spreads there offense out as forney as there offense i tight so that make's a diference to.

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 02:37 PM
B.Stevens:
Caleb haney is a very big young man and cometted to a college already but not putting up very much passing yards on the season.Not counting the past friday but he has only 858 yards passing yards and 13 td's

Brandon Stevens is not as big but quick and he is able to throw the ball from any where from the field wth 1,942 passing yards and 19 td's and he is still looking at a couple of colleges that are interested in him.But dont know if he is going to go to college for qb he might go for punter or something else he is still undecided.

but forney isent a passing offense there more of a running team i should say and wills point is more a pssing team then a run team. wp spreads there offense out as forney as there offense i tight so that make's a diference to.two words---SPELL CHECKER

PPHSfan
11-02-2003, 02:46 PM
And Grammar For Dummies wouldn't hurt either.

cajun1
11-02-2003, 03:07 PM
Both of you idiots wake up, am sure you have never miss spelled a word before!
He is not throwing down on the Forney QB he is just saying he doesn't know if he will get the help that he got on getting a scholarship to a college like him. I will guarantee one thing he will go somewhere with the help or not!
This kid has a arm and the speed if someone will just look. By the way have a nice day:)

PPHSfan
11-02-2003, 03:17 PM
I would probably have been easier if he had typed it like this.

Caleb Hanie es un joven muy grande y cometido al colegio ya..........

cajun1
11-02-2003, 03:30 PM
Is that a pilot point dictionary that your getting your words from:)
I am so happy that I ruffled your feathers, that just makes my day.

3afan
11-02-2003, 04:06 PM
B.Stevens:

but forney isent a passing offense there more of a running team i should say and wills point is more a pssing team then a run team. wp spreads there offense out as forney as there offense i tight so that make's a diference to.thru 9 games Hanie is averaging an outrageous TD pass for every 3.11 completions and averages 18.9 yards a completion. i think if the coaches chose to Hanie could easily have twice as many yards as he does. if Forney were a lesser team and the first team actually got to play in the 2nd half there's be no doubt. i believe Hanie has played in the 2nd half of 4 games.

If Hanie had as many completions as Stevens he'd have 2551 yards based on his current yards per completions average. I know thats not very scientific but you see my point.

all i'm trying to say is you can't compare by stats alone. college scouts come to watch their potential recruits play (or by film) and go by what they SEE, not what they READ. Hence, though the passing stats are lacking, Hanie has committed to Colo St.

Obviously they're both fine QBs - looking fwd to the game. Anyone heard when/where yet?

DFW Area Stats (DMN) (http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/highschools/leaderboard/football_index.html)

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

cajun1
11-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Hanie is a good QB aswells Stevens they are two diffrent QB's. Receivers make a big diffrence no matter how good are bad you are!
The stat's are not always true to how good that person is:)

cajun1
11-02-2003, 04:18 PM
I heard they are looking in the direction of Greenville. the two cities didn't make any money on the game last year because of being at mesquite. $$$$$

cajun1
11-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Right now Stevens stat's show.

Passing:
C - A - I
135 - 237 - 8
1942 yards
18 TD

Rushing:
Att. Yds. TD
52 - 293 - 10

PAT's

Punts:
Avg: 45

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: cajun1 ]</small>

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 05:46 PM
3Afan2k3 first of all i didnt ask for you smart a$$ comments and were did you get your gay a$$ display name at anyway, what the hell have you done to make your self so good anyways. Respond to that and if you want to really see whose better at qb come to our game when we play forney. Forney migth win but just wait and see who puts up the numbers.

PPHSFan same thing to you to i have no comment to you ether you proably suck to so i leave it as that.

Just read the stats below anyway i have more rushing td's and passing td's i mean they are a runing team to were not and im betting him in rushing yards to man thats weird and they are a option and power house runing team i never said anything bad about him at all but yall had to bring yalls goofy looking selfs in the picture so i had to talk a litle about yall's goofy self's

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 05:50 PM
there has been three games were i didnt even get to play the second half and im still throwing up high numbers.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 05:54 PM
B.Stevens:
Forney migth win but just wait and see who puts up the numbers.

Hmmm, sounds like a 'me' attitude...

Better worry about winning, and not your stats...

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 05:57 PM
B.Stevens:
3Afan2k3 first of all i didnt ask for you smart a$$ comments and were did you get your gay a$$ display name at anyway, what the hell have you done to make your self so good anyways. Respond to that and if you want to really see whose better at qb come to our game when we play forney. Forney migth win but just wait and see who puts up the numbers.

PPHSFan same thing to you to i have no comment to you ether you proably suck to so i leave it as that.

Just read the stats below anyway i have more rushing td's and passing td's i mean they are a runing team to were not and im betting him in rushing yards to man thats weird and they are a option and power house runing team i never said anything bad about him at all but yall had to bring yalls goofy looking selfs in the picture so i had to talk a litle about yall's goofy self'stwo words---SPELL CHECKER

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 06:01 PM
<small>[ November 02, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 06:29 PM
<small>[ November 02, 2003, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

kaorder1999
11-02-2003, 07:13 PM
dont get on this board to brag about yourself...this is not what this is for. It will just embarrass you and the restr of Wills Point.

3afan
11-02-2003, 07:41 PM
B.Stevens:

Just read the stats below anyway i have more rushing td's and passing td's i mean they are a runing team to were not and im betting him in rushing yards to man thats weird and they are a option and power house runing team i never said anything bad about him at all but yall had to bring yalls goofy looking selfs in the picture so i had to talk a litle about yall's goofy self's.
hey, chill .... no one said anything negative towards you .....

but i am surprised you're on here touting your own stats. we dont see that much on here. as far as who will have the better numbers after the Forney/WP playoff game ... I think W's beat L's above all else. I hope to see a well played, high scoring game.

Good luck !!!

kaorder1999
11-02-2003, 07:56 PM
who's your english teacher? sure your eligible?

jason
11-02-2003, 08:30 PM
B.Stevens:

Just read the stats below anyway i have more rushing td's and passing td's i mean they are a runing team to were not and im betting him in rushing yards to man thats weird and they are a option and power house runing team i never said anything bad about him at all but yall had to bring yalls goofy looking selfs in the picture so i had to talk a litle about yall's goofy self'sthat was actually me that posted it...i think i have a little more credibility than 3afan2k3 and YOU...so id quit touting your own stats, take a spelling test, and get ready for basketball season cause it'll be here in two weeks...

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:28 PM
Jason first of all. If you would have read all of what I have wrote. Then you would have seen that we would proably lose to forney and second of all I dont play Basketball. We will beat yall in that sport though because yall arent very good in Basketball, and also if we lived so close to dallas also as yall do we would get the flood of people that move in all the time to.

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Kaorder1999 then I would like to see you embarrass me then?

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 10:33 PM
B.Stevens:
Jason first of all. If you would have read all of what I have wrote. Then you would have seen that we would proably lose to forney and second of all I dont play Basketball. We will beat yall in that sport though because yall arent very good in Basketball, and also if we lived so close to dallas also as yall do we would get the flood of people that move in all the time to.What does living so close to dallas have to do with anything?

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:37 PM
what I just said

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 10:38 PM
?

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:39 PM
Because he is talking about how yall are going to beat us.

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 10:39 PM
?

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 10:40 PM
B.Stevens:
Because he is talking about how yall are going to beat us.?

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:42 PM
im talking about what jason said

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:43 PM
did you get my private message

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 10:45 PM
B.Stevens:
did you get my private message?

jason
11-02-2003, 10:46 PM
B.Stevens:
im talking about what jason saidyou're a very confused little boy arent you?? lol :p

PPHSfan
11-02-2003, 10:47 PM
I thought the Quarterback was supposed to be the smartest person on the team.

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:48 PM
It dosen't take ROCKET Scientist to figure out what i said instead of putting ?????????????????

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 10:48 PM
PPHSfan:
I thought the Quarterback was supposed to be the smartest person on the team.Maybe he is

jason
11-02-2003, 10:49 PM
3afan2K3:

PPHSfan:
I thought the Quarterback was supposed to be the smartest person on the team.Maybe he isROTFLMAO

PPHSfan
11-02-2003, 10:52 PM
I wonder if cajun still backs this genius?

B.Stevens
11-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Im not going to say anything else because, the only thing yall are doing is acting like immature kids. That don't know how to grow up so I will let you go because parently yall dont have anything else to do but sit on a computer. All day because yall must be computer nerds, and not knowing anything about sports because all yall are wanting to be like Hanie and myself.

Good night and hope you have sweet dreams about us

3afan2K3
11-02-2003, 10:57 PM
B.Stevens:
Im not going to say anything else because, the only thing yall are doing is acting like immature kids. That don't know how to grow up so I will let you go because parently yall dont have anything else to do but sit on a computer. All day because yall must be computer nerds, and not knowing anything about sports because all yall are wanting to be like Hanie and myself.

Good night and hope you have sweet dreams about usI wouldnt mind being like Caleb Hanie, but I dont know about you

jason
11-02-2003, 10:59 PM
B.Stevens:

Good night and hope you have sweet dreams about ussay what you want...you'll have plenty of time to read/post after school in two weeks since you won't have football or basketball practice...

ps: i have more HS sports knowledge in my left nostril than you do you're whole body... :D eek!

kaorder1999
11-02-2003, 11:10 PM
B. Stevens... this is what i said..

"dont get on this board to brag about yourself...this is not what this is for. It will just embarrass you and the restr of Wills Point."

I never said i would embarass you..i said you would embarrass yourself...read things correctly please before you try to call someone out!

Chris Hart
11-02-2003, 11:11 PM
Can anyone tell it's getting awfully close to playoff time?LOL You gotta love it! :)

kaorder1999
11-02-2003, 11:13 PM
hey guys...im calling BS on this one..there is no way that someone in HS spells and speaks like this guy..this is a hoax....either someone in forney trying to get forney pumped up or someone on this board trying to have a little fun.

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

jason
11-02-2003, 11:26 PM
kaorder1999:
hey guys...im calling BS on this one..there is no way that someone in HS spells and speaks like this guy..this is a hoax....either someone in forney trying to get forney pumped up or someone on this board trying to have a little fun.yup...

kaorder1999
11-02-2003, 11:34 PM
its you isnt it Jason...hehe..just kidding

jason
11-02-2003, 11:40 PM
kaorder1999:
its you isnt it Jason...hehe..just kiddingyeah...im a schizophranic....my evil side finally is coming out... eek!

womper
11-03-2003, 10:02 AM
Brandon you have got to be kidding. Seems weird that you post such a bragging post a day after getting drummed by Van. I have heard Wills Point can't wait till next year. No more Brandon or family. Yes, you will go to college. Where ever your dad pays for you to go. You will be just like your brother. Maybe both of you can grow up and carry your dad's legacy of being the all-time greatest pee-wee football coach. The greatest talent in your family is from your mom, she can beat the heck out of that drum on Friday nights.

kaorder1999
11-03-2003, 12:05 PM
wow

jason
11-03-2003, 12:09 PM
womper:
Brandon you have got to be kidding. Seems weird that you post such a bragging post a day after getting drummed by Van. I have heard Wills Point can't wait till next year. No more Brandon or family. Yes, you will go to college. Where ever your dad pays for you to go. You will be just like your brother. Maybe both of you can grow up and carry your dad's legacy of being the all-time greatest pee-wee football coach. The greatest talent in your family is from your mom, she can beat the heck out of that drum on Friday nights.eek! eek! i think thats the most awesome thing ive ever read on this board eek! eek!

3afan
11-03-2003, 12:19 PM
tell us how you REALLY feel .............

<small>[ November 03, 2003, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
11-03-2003, 01:09 PM
kaorder1999:
hey guys...im calling BS on this one..there is no way that someone in HS spells and speaks like this guy..this is a hoax....either someone in forney trying to get forney pumped up or someone on this board trying to have a little fun.Not someone from Forney...our elementary students can spell better than that...but he's definitely not the real QB, because if he were, the coach would get all over him for saying anything like that.

merlin69
11-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Brandon you have got to be kidding. Seems weird that you post such a bragging post a day after getting drummed by Van. I have heard Wills Point can't wait till next year. No more Brandon or family. Yes, you will go to college. Where ever your dad pays for you to go. You will be just like your brother. Maybe both of you can grow up and carry your dad's legacy of being the all-time greatest pee-wee football coach. The greatest talent in your family is from your mom, she can beat the heck out of that drum on Friday nights. DUDE......

merlin69
11-03-2003, 04:29 PM
who cares whos better anyway... oh and also, if i was the QB of my high school football team, i dont think i would be on here posting...

crzyjournalist03
11-03-2003, 04:31 PM
merlin69:
who cares whos better anyway... oh and also, if i was the QB of my high school football team, i dont think i would be on here posting...good point!...he'd be practicing and watching film instead of reading things on this board...I hadn't even thought of that one!