lostaussie
12-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
what do you mean? you can the wedding?

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
you can the wedding?

not yet but i'm toying with the idea of taking her to the game and having a minister marry us at halftime:D

lostaussie
12-06-2009, 10:10 PM
not yet but i'm toying with the idea of taking her to the game and having a minister marry us at halftime:D not enough hair on your booty:D

LE Dad
12-06-2009, 10:11 PM
not yet but i'm toying with the idea of taking her to the game and having a minister marry us at halftime:D Good plan:thumbsup:

:dispntd: :dispntd: Too bad it won't work:D

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2009, 10:12 PM
not enough hair on your booty:D

maybe you could give me some of your vast knowledge and wisdom on how I would go about starting this conversation with her

lostaussie
12-06-2009, 10:13 PM
maybe you could give me some of your vast knowledge and wisdom on how I would go about starting this conversation with her i would be very blunt..............kinda like this............."screw this baby, its game on:D"

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2009, 10:16 PM
i would be very blunt..............kinda like this............."screw this baby, its game on:D"

ok so I tried that, and let me quote her exact words "You won't be screwing anything if you cancel this wedding"

lostaussie
12-06-2009, 10:20 PM
ok so I tried that, and let me quote her exact words "You won't be screwing anything if you cancel this wedding" ok............working on plan B:D may have to sleep on it, but i WILL come up with something:D

p.s. you ever been kidnapped?

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2009, 10:23 PM

p.s. you ever been kidnapped?

haha I think thats how I ended up engaged:D

OldBison75
12-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Just make a bargain since life is a series of compromises. Tell her that if she will move the wedding up a few hours, you will be there and as an additional reward, you will honor the event with a great football game to start the honeymoon.

By the way, take all of you things and pack them safely away from the house in a secured location before you tell her this. It is hell to have all your stuff broken and burned on a cold night. Check your burial insurance too.

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
any one else?