PDA

View Full Version : SMU Ford fld needs updating

dirtydan
12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
The Stadium Directions still show ford fld as having grass and no video screen. anyone know if they have turf?

bobcat4life
12-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan
The Stadium Directions still show ford fld as having grass and no video screen. anyone know if they have turf?
yes it has turf. and a video screen

squid
12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
here's a better look than what you'll see on google...

http://smumustangs.cstv.com/facilities/ford-stadium.html

trojan37
12-06-2009, 06:44 PM
I went there a couple of years ago and watched SLC-Miami Northwestern. Very nice stadium, but like someone stated in another thread, depending on where you get to park, you're going walk a mile to get to the stadium.

bobcat4life
12-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
I went there a couple of years ago and watched SLC-Miami Northwestern. Very nice stadium, but like someone stated in another thread, depending on where you get to park, you're going walk a mile to get to the stadium.
The parking was horrible at the Miami NW-SLC game. We ended up parking in a guys driveway because he said we could. We then walked nearly a mile to get back up to a stadium.
It wont be as bad this week because I dont think 32,000 people will be there this week like the SLC-Miami NW game

LE Dad
12-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
The parking was horrible at the Miami NW-SLC game. We ended up parking in a guys driveway because he said we could. We then walked nearly a mile to get back up to a stadium.
It wont be as bad this week because I dont think 32,000 people will be there this week like the SLC-Miami NW game LE/Robinson SC was played there. Like I said earlier you will walk but plenty of public parking areas for 15,000.

Matthew328
12-07-2009, 08:05 AM
arrive early!!!!!!!!!!

waterboy
12-07-2009, 08:42 AM
What time do they open the gates? Anybody got any suggestions as to the best place(s) to park? This will be my first time to this stadium and I don't know much about that area of Dallas.

By the way, this is the matchup it seems most people were looking to happen. The Buckeyes WILL win!;)

LE Dad
12-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
What time do they open the gates? Anybody got any suggestions as to the best place(s) to park? This will be my first time to this stadium and I don't know much about that area of Dallas.

By the way, this is the matchup it seems most people were looking to happen. The Buckeyes WILL win!;) I really did not see any real large lots. It is mainly just parking areas for the University. Find a spot and grab it. Leave early cause it is a little tricky to get there. You don't have to worry about anyone breaking into your car there. Very nice area.

garciap77
12-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
.................................................. . You don't have to worry about anyone breaking into your car there. Very nice area.

:thinking: Are You Going To Be There?:thinking:

:D

;)

cr180t
12-07-2009, 09:53 AM
They will probally charge for parking at the GYM however it will be worth it. The turf was a little old 2 years ago maybe they replaced it. Video board is great and the stadium will be a great atmosphere.

LE Dad
12-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
:thinking: Are You Going To Be There?:thinking:

;) If the weather is not bad LE Dad will be there:thumbsup: