PDA

View Full Version : Gobble Gobble!

dirtydan
12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
old drag. i just finished watching our game last nite. We get to see our games the next day on local cable, i taped it just for the naysayers. in the start of 4th qtr cuero fumbled the ball, you can clearly see it and the refs gave the ball back to cuero, the next play they threw a pass that wasnt enough for a 1st down, and the refs hurried and moved the sticks before anyone could see it. its on the tape.
I wonder where did these refs come from? south of i10 ? you suppose. Also if the shoe had been on the other foot; i.e. cuero making three costly errors giving up points, i see no way that they could have recovered from them, and the juggernaut would have rolled over them.
The bucks making three costly errors giving up points, recovering from them and winning the game, is a testament to "the best team won". gobble gobble.

XtremeCouture
12-06-2009, 04:18 PM
haha you're stupid

dirtydan
12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
haha you're stupid

dirtydan
12-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan

dear sir/maam. it wouldnt be very respectful to tell you that the person that had you may also be stupid.

Cowboy_Up
12-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Keep it up, I'm sure the people of Gilmer are very proud of you.

Gobbla2001
12-06-2009, 04:51 PM
old drag. i just finished watching our game last nite. We get to see our games the next day on local cable, i taped it just for the naysayers. in the start of 4th qtr cuero fumbled the ball, you can clearly see it and the refs gave the ball back to cuero, the next play they threw a pass that wasnt enough for a 1st down, and the refs hurried and moved the sticks before anyone could see it. its on the tape.
I wonder where did these refs come from? south of i10 ? you suppose. Also if the shoe had been on the other foot; i.e. cuero making three costly errors giving up points, i see no way that they could have recovered from them, and the juggernaut would have rolled over them.
The bucks making three costly errors giving up points, recovering from them and winning the game, is a testament to "the best team won". gobble gobble.

lol, wow, would have hated to see the posts if Cuero had won... it seems some are a tad ashamed it wasn't a blow-out... it's okay, you still have a State Championship to win...

XtremeCouture
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
dear sir/maam. it wouldnt be very respectful to tell you that the person that had you may also be stupid.
your point?

pirate4state
12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
guys we don't refer to him as dirty diapers for nothing.

IHStangFan
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Dear DirtyD'bag,

It smells like butt and feet in here. Open a window.

That is all.

YTBulldogs
12-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Great game like I thought. Both schools played hard and congrats to both fine schools.

An unbiased observer of this classic.

Cuero has a team, Gilmer has a QB. To beat Gilmer, stop the QB. Dude can work magic.

Key plays I seen:

1.) Cuero not able to sack Gilmer QB, who then makes big plays on third downs to keep drives alive with his magic movement.

2.) The early on-sides recovered by Gilmer.

3.) Cuero using all their TO's.

4.) Arndt under throwing a wide open receiver down Cuero sideline that got them down around the 10 with seconds remaining. Lead him a tad, he walk's into endzone untouched. You win.

5.) Cuero's final few play selection.

Once again, thanks for entertaining a fan Cuero/Gilmer.

Also, I know for a fact those officials were not from South of I10. Must agree, they were not very good mechanic wise.

44INAROW
12-06-2009, 05:50 PM

another classy post.. :doh:

N4SIR
12-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by YTBulldogs
Great game like I thought. Both schools played hard and congrats to both fine schools.

An unbiased observer of this classic.

Cuero has a team, Gilmer has a QB. To beat Gilmer, stop the QB. Dude can work magic.

Key plays I seen:

1.) Cuero not able to sack Gilmer QB, who then makes big plays on third downs to keep drives alive with his magic movement.

2.) The early on-sides recovered by Gilmer.

3.) Cuero using all their TO's.

4.) Arndt under throwing a wide open receiver down Cuero sideline that got them down around the 10 with seconds remaining. Lead him a tad, he walk's into endzone untouched. You win.

5.) Cuero's final few play selection.

Once again, thanks for entertaining a fan Cuero/Gilmer.

Also, I know for a fact those officials were not from South of I10. Must agree, they were not very good mechanic wise.
YT, let me try this again since I butchered it up on another thread.

How many Gilmer games have you been to this year? Are you basing your comments from seeing this 1 game? If you think all Gilmer has is the QB, you couldn't be more wrong. Gilmer has a "team" as well and I bet Godfrey would be the first to tell you that he wouldn't be the player he is without his supporting cast on the offensive side and defensive side of the ball. We have good players at all positions. Without ALL of them we wouldn't be the team we are. The best "team" won last night.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Wow!! This game sure has seemed to bring out the "ugliness" in a few people!!!:doh:

lostaussie
12-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wow!! This game sure has seemed to bring out the "ugliness" in a few people!!!:doh: some can't help themselves:doh:

YTBulldogs
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by N4SIR
YT, let me try this again since I butchered it up on another thread.

How many Gilmer games have you been to this year? Are you basing your comments from seeing this 1 game? If you think all Gilmer has is the QB, you couldn't be more wrong. Gilmer has a "team" as well and I bet Godfrey would be the first to tell you that he wouldn't be the player he is without his supporting cast on the offensive side and defensive side of the ball. We have good players at all positions. Without ALL of them we wouldn't be the team we are. The best "team" won last night.

First, no disrespect to any one. I didn't have a dog in this fight. Just a football fan. In last nights game, Cuero was more of a team, more players involved in making plays, different receivers, etc ---is what I meant. Gilmer, without Godfrey's magic like moves to get freed, would of lost.

I was just saying on "this night"-- Cuero had a team attack vs Gilmer, who had Godfrey. And, Godfrey won.

N4SIR
12-06-2009, 08:57 PM
I hear you and you know I'm not dis-respecting your opinions in anyway but Godfrey wasn't on the field on the last 4 downs that counted the most. On the other hand, there's no doubt that Godfrey is the engine that makes the Buckeyes run. He ran for 5 TD's and threw for 1 more last night. Bottom line is we have a wonderful group of young men who played their hearts out last night (as did the Gobblers). I'm still on a high from that game last night. Can't stop thinking about it.

You coming to the Gilmer/Wylie game? Sideline pass again? If yes, which sideline?