PDA

View Full Version : Worst College Football Teams.

carter08
12-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Teams with less than 2 wins:

Memphis (2-10)
Eastern Michigan (0-12)
Miami (OH) (1-11)
Washington State (1-11)
Vanderbilt (2-10)
Western Kentucky (0-12)
North Texas (2-10)
San Jose State (2-10)
Maryland (2-10)
Ball State (2-10)

Who's the worst?

turbostud
12-06-2009, 12:48 AM
North Texas State University

Yoe_09
12-06-2009, 12:53 AM
no doubt in my mind it is North Texas. I dont know how in the world Dodge kept his job after this season but he will get one more. Dodge coached many different schools including Cameron and he really didn't do anything at any of them. He then gets the Job at South Lake and just starts winning. I think he will end up being back in High School football after next year

Keith7
12-06-2009, 01:23 AM
North Texas was bad this year but they beat two teams on that list (Western Kentucky and Ball State) so I don't think you can really say they are worse than them

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
no doubt in my mind it is North Texas. I dont know how in the world Dodge kept his job after this season but he will get one more. Dodge coached many different schools including Cameron and he really didn't do anything at any of them. He then gets the Job at South Lake and just starts winning. I think he will end up being back in High School football after next year

I think he kept his job( and should of) because he improved UNT in YEAR TWO...yes they finished 2-10, but UNT were in ALOT more games this year then they had been the past couple of years.

BULLS1993
12-06-2009, 01:31 AM
how can you even argue that its not the 0-12 team? :confused: :confused: :confused:

slpybear the bullfan
12-06-2009, 04:08 AM
North Texas. Easily.

3afan
12-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
North Texas was bad this year but they beat two teams on that list (Western Kentucky and Ball State) so I don't think you can really say they are worse than them

they can make silly statements about this just as you can about the 'Boys and 'Horns

eh?

:D

statewide
12-06-2009, 09:21 AM
How bout the most overrated team?
Texas University, they will finally get to play a top 10 opponent for the first time all year, don't think it's going to work out for them.

CelinaCatFan
12-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Whether UNT is the worst team or not, I do have one question.

How do you propose a new stadium (Fouts Field is very outdated), get it approved, and eventually build something that is NO bigger than your current facility (approximately 35,000)?

I'll give you that the new stadium will be more appealing visually. However, if you want your fans to believe that your program is committed to improvement (ultimately competing at a high level) would you not build for growth and a higher seating capacity? I know they do not need 80,000-100,000 seating. But, wouldn't it make more sense to aim for 50,000?

It doesn't make sense to me.

Keith7
12-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan

How do you propose a new stadium (Fouts Field is very outdated), get it approved, and eventually build something that is NO bigger than your current facility (approximately 35,000)?

I'll give you that the new stadium will be more appealing visually. However, if you want your fans to believe that your program is committed to improvement (ultimately competing at a high level) would you not build for growth and a higher seating capacity? I know they do not need 80,000-100,000 seating. But, wouldn't it make more sense to aim for 50,000?

They have room to add to it but considering that North Texas has never had more than 25,000 people at any game, I think 30,000 is enough. Besides about 15,000 seats in Fouts field are worthless because they are over 100 yards from the field

bobcat4life
12-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Western Kentucky. Hands down.

slpybear the bullfan
12-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by statewide
Texas University, they will finally get to play a top 10 opponent for the first time all year, don't think it's going to work out for them.

lol... hate on hater.

c-town_balla
12-06-2009, 07:13 PM

Wow bro. Wise post.

statewide
12-06-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm blind with hate when it comes to TU.

trojan37
12-06-2009, 08:59 PM

Then move out of Texas.

sahen
12-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan

the schools with stadiums that big are typically in BCS conferences...im sure there is an exception here or there but most schools outside of the BCS conferences consider drawing 35K to a game a good, even great draw....now if they have the option open to expand like keith said then its a good move, if they at sometime in the future get to the point of joining a major conference then they could expand their stadium...

skins4life
12-06-2009, 11:26 PM

Is it because down deep you actually bleed Burt Orange under that faged maroon?:D :D ;) ;)

statewide
12-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Then move out of Texas.

I'm 5th generation Texan, I'll stay and continue to support my Aggies and whoever is playing TU. I just hope my "Ag's get 60 minutes and 1 second when they need it next year. The big 12 championship was the best 60 minutes and 1 second game I have ever seen.

slpybear the bullfan
12-07-2009, 10:25 AM

Why?

jason
12-07-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm 5th generation Texan, I'll stay and continue to support my Aggies and whoever is playing TU. I just hope my "Ag's get 60 minutes and 1 second when they need it next year. The big 12 championship was the best 60 minutes and 1 second game I have ever seen. you're an idiot

themsu97
12-07-2009, 10:34 AM

blinded by alot of things... one team that is playing in the National Championship...
oh yeah...last time Bama played a UT they had to block two field goals to win and the UT in Austin is better than the UT in Knoxville

SintonPirateFan
12-07-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm 5th generation Texan, I'll stay and continue to support my Aggies and whoever is playing TU. I just hope my "Ag's get 60 minutes and 1 second when they need it next year. The big 12 championship was the best 60 minutes and 1 second game I have ever seen.

you are the only person in the world who thinks there was an extra second. even nebraska fans admitted there was a second left when the ball hit the ground. you stay in your bitter little world where atm is actually good, we'll stay in reality.

now that THAT is out of the way, western kentucky is by far the worst college football team. look at the teams they lost to.

themsu97
12-07-2009, 10:38 AM

sorry to say this or even ask but G$$?

Deuce
12-07-2009, 10:47 AM

Do you not find it a little odd that you are the only person in the world that thinks nebraska got shafted? I have seen the replay 10 times and it is very obvious.

BullsFan
12-07-2009, 11:36 AM
How can a 2-10 team be worse than an 0-12 team?

Keith7
12-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
How can a 2-10 team be worse than an 0-12 team?

Remember they didn't actually go to texas so I think their math might be a little off