PDA

View Full Version : USC Homers...

IHStangFan
12-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Where are you at now?! A handful of weeks back a few of em were in here hating on all of us that said that USC and the Pac-10 were overrated. They sure have been quiet lately.

But to my point.....how in the WORLD is USC still in the top 20 w/ 4 losses......3 of which came by the hands of teams not even IN the top 20?!??!

The media and their love affair w/ certain teams cracks me up.

:doh:

carter08
12-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Where are you at now?! A handful of weeks back a few of em were in here hating on all of us that said that USC and the Pac-10 were overrated. They sure have been quiet lately.

But to my point.....how in the WORLD is USC still in the top 20 w/ 4 losses......3 of which came by the hands of teams not even IN the top 20?!??!

The media and their love affair w/ certain teams cracks me up.

:doh:

Not to justify it, but first, they won't be in the top 25 after today.

Second, Stanford and Oregon are decent teams.

Oh, wait.

They lost to Washington. 5-7 Washington. Oh my.

IHStangFan
12-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Not to justify it, but first, they won't be in the top 25 after today.

Second, Stanford and Oregon are decent teams.....within an overrated, somewhat weak conference.

Oh, wait.

They lost to Washington. 5-7 Washington. Oh my. There I fixed it for you.

:D

carter08
12-06-2009, 12:49 AM
There I fixed it for you.

:D

I would say Oregon and Stanford are better than Big 10, ACC, and Big East schools with the same records.

=)

blowfish
12-06-2009, 12:52 AM
I would say Oregon and Stanford are better than Big 10, ACC, and Big East schools with the same records.

=)

Someone is off thier meds...

IHStangFan
12-06-2009, 12:54 AM

=) I won't argue w/ that. BUT....I've been saying for a few years now that the Big10 is a joke....ACC has really fallen off....& the Big East....well....besides Cincy and MAYBE Pitt.....

I'll be curious to see how Cincy handles themselves in their bowl game.

carter08
12-06-2009, 12:57 AM
I won't argue w/ that. BUT....I've been saying for a few years now that the Big10 is a joke....ACC has really fallen off....& the Big East....well....besides Cincy and MAYBE Pitt.....

I'll be curious to see how Cincy handles themselves in their bowl game.

I still think, at this point, every conference sucks equally after the top 4 or 5 teams. SEC and Big 12 are better at the top, Cincy is better than whatever the other 3 conferences have, but mid level teams all pretty much suck, if winning less than 8 games is what we define as "sucking".

Maroon87
12-06-2009, 12:59 AM

They lost to Washington. 5-7 Washington. Oh my.

Washington shellacked Cal today 42-10.:eek: