turbostud
12-05-2009, 11:46 PM
HOOK'EM Horns

sotex
12-06-2009, 02:00 AM
'nuff said

Maroon87
12-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Horns looked bad tonight, but give them a month to prepare and I think that staff can find some weaknesses in Bama.

Of course, this is provided that the BCS doesn't totally screw the pooch tomorrow...
:nerd:

STANG RED
12-06-2009, 02:08 AM
I wish the Horns well. BUT I honestly dont think they have much of a chance. We saw what a great defense can do to them. Bama has just as good of a D as Nebraska, and dang good offense to go along with it. As much as I'd love to see Texas win the NC, it'll take something close to a miricle for it to happen. Bama probably wins by 20 or more. :(

slpybear the bullfan
12-06-2009, 03:55 AM
2005 all over again. I hope the TV just keeps going on and on about Bama. Please.

Texas Fight!

2-ONES
12-06-2009, 10:24 AM
TCU would have gave Bama a game!!!

turbostud
12-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 2-ONES
TCU would have gave Bama a game!!!

TCU is the next best thing if they screw UT. Major fallout if UT gets screwed, after they got screwed last year by OU.

turbostud
12-06-2009, 10:36 AM
ESPN just said Cincy would get Florida in the Sugar Bowl and TCU would get Boise in the Fiesta Bowl.

griff
12-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
TCU is the next best thing if they screw UT. Major fallout if UT gets screwed, after they got screwed last year by OU.

I believe TCU truly can beat Alabama or Texas. I wish they would not be picked to play Boise State. Fans would prefer to see them play the next highest rated team from as power conference, but according to the BCS platform that won't happen.

As for Texas, they will play a close game to Alabama, and it won't surprise me if they win. The Tide looked awesome yesterday against the #1 team, but Alabama has had more than one unimpressive win this year. All this will even out in the Rose Bowl and I expect a close game.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
How did OU screw them? Wasn't it the Big XII tie-breaker system that did that? TCB and tie-breakers mean nothing. :p