PDA

View Full Version : I love football and all

Old Tiger
12-04-2009, 08:58 AM
but its too damn cold outside to be playing. I'm glad I don't live up north anywhere.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2009, 09:27 AM
I stayed home from work today. They closed all the schools and county offices.....and someone just slid off the road into the bar ditch right in front of my house.....anyway, 12 miles to work was just too far this morning!!

lulu
12-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I stayed home from work today. They closed all the schools and county offices.....and someone just slid off the road into the bar ditch right in front of my house.....anyway, 12 miles to work was just too far this morning!!

Cold out there. I'm thinking I'll be listening to the Gilmer/Cuero game on the radio. Roads are not bad here but the farther south you go the worse it gets. Would love to do the M and G but too cold for me and to far and snakie (as my Dad would say)for me.

Johnny Utah
12-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Not going to phase Bushland, Canadian or Stratford....or Gwaite.

navscanmaster
12-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Cold out there. I'm thinking I'll be listening to the Gilmer/Cuero game on the radio. Roads are not bad here but the farther south you go the worse it gets. Would love to do the M and G but too cold for me and to far and snakie (as my Dad would say)for me.

Agreed. It snowed lightly for a little while here in Longview, but is has been damn cold all day long, and my day started at 1:30 AM! My wife sent me a picture of Navasota outside our front door step, and it is actually a white-out.

Maroon87
12-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Weenies...:p

lulu
12-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Weenies...:p Absolutely:D