PDA

View Full Version : MY Region IV predictions....

Tarpon2004
11-17-2003, 06:19 PM
Liberty Hill vs Yoakum- Liberty Hill by 21....seem like a very good team..

Hondo vs Port Isabel- Port Isabel by 14+...faster than Hondo & alot of senior experience...

Wimberly vs Altair Rice- Altair Rice by 14 but if they play like they did Hallettsville then who knows...

Devine vs Lyford- Lyford by 21...Lyford is a good team dont underestimate them..

HONDO16
11-17-2003, 08:32 PM
PI may be faster but Hondo has more seniors who have a lot of experience as well. Hondo by 7.

Frankowlfan
11-19-2003, 02:15 PM
IN MY OPINION HONDO IS ALOT FASTER AND HAS A VERY GOOD DEFENSE THIS YEAR. HONDO HAS A VERY GOOD OFFENSE WITH SPEED AND GOOD SIZE. WATCH OUT FOR HONDO PORT ISABEL HERE WE COME.
HONDO BY +14
GO OWLS GO

Tarpon2004
11-19-2003, 03:49 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but I have seen your team on video(no I'm not a football player) and yall aern't really that fast :rolleyes: ....Have you seen us play in person or on video to say that Hondo is ALOT FASTER..which I find amusing....our team has about 6-8 guys running at 4.5's....we got the "Rat" Joe Arevalo running at a 4.4. who recently broke the District record running a 10.45 in the 100m dash..and we got "Missile" Iracheta running at a 4.3 who won state in the 400m dash his sophmore year but fell victim to a Hamstring injury his Junior year.......the rest of our guys run about 4.6-4.8....we also got some linemen running at 4.9-5.2........so if yall havent been warned..be warned...P.I IS FAST!......PEACE!!

Frankowlfan
11-19-2003, 04:19 PM
WE HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN YALL ON VIDEO AND NOT TO IMPRESSIVE AS WELL. SOME GOOD ATHLETES ON TEAM BUT NOT TO GOOD TO HANDLE. THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD HARD FOUGHT GAME. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN. OWLS ALL THE WAY BABE. GET READY TO BE STOMMPED PORT ISABEL. GOOD LUCK OWLS.

footballgal
11-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Frankowlfan:
IN MY OPINION HONDO IS ALOT FASTER AND HAS A VERY GOOD DEFENSE THIS YEAR. HONDO HAS A VERY GOOD OFFENSE WITH SPEED AND GOOD SIZE. WATCH OUT FOR HONDO PORT ISABEL HERE WE COME.
HONDO BY +14
GO OWLS GOSounds like to me it's going to be a great game if you say Hondo has speed + size and a good defense! eek!

Although IMO if Tarpon's Offensive plays to it's potential, they will be hard to beat, because of the great Defense PI has, which will keep them in the game.