PDA

View Full Version : Nice SI Article on Texas QB's

shamu85
12-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Home Of The Qb (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1163421/1/index.htm)

dawg4life
12-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Very nice. This reminds me of when the Temple coaching staff flew out to California for a HS coaches clinic. The California coaches couldnt believe that Texas Students were allowed an athletic period.

Daddy D 11
12-03-2009, 04:25 PM
They didn't even mention Jevon Snead, Christian Ponder or Russell Sheppard. Or recently graduated Chase Daniel or Matt Stafford. The list goes on and on. I'm sure I'm missing so many others too.

Keith7
12-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
They didn't even mention Jevon Snead, Christian Ponder or Russell Sheppard. Or recently graduated Chase Daniel or Matt Stafford. The list goes on and on. I'm sure I'm missing so many others too.

In the magazine they have a map that mentions all those people plus a list of five qbs who are expected to make an impact at the D-1 level

shamu85
12-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

They did mention Chase Daniel in the article.

Originally posted by Keith7In the magazine they have a map that mentions all those people plus a list of five qbs who are expected to make an impact at the D-1 level

I should have mentioned that there were some graphics in the magazine that they didn't post online. I don't get the mag, but this was posted on the 5atexasfootball.com site and the poster mentioned some pretty interesting data from the graphics.