PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut Grind

dirtydan
12-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Old drag - How many you all have left in the big metroplex area. The piney woods still have so many left, some have to knock heads with each other.
If they can get "bob stoops 2nd" to maintain it, then they should be alright. Their scheme allows too many on 1st & 2nd. They are going to have to lay some wood on those warm weather turkeys. The last time i was down north of the border it was hot in january. On the day of reckoning for this flock of birds it is going to be cold, and if they are laying some heavy wood on those cold turkeys, i say it will be juggernauts 42, those turkeys 21. they will take half the marbles this week and all the marbles next week.

BULLS1993
12-05-2009, 02:02 AM
***? :confused:

sportzman44
12-05-2009, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by BULLS1993
***? :confused:

x2

Gobbla2001
12-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Lemme translate for you guys:

Hello drag-queens - Not a lot of your teams over in the metroplex are playing, eh? I mean, now we East Texas folk gotta play each other, wassup with that?

Now, if Gilmer's HC can stick with the gameplan that's worked all year and not struggle against the Boise St.'s of HS football, they're gunna win this weekend. That defensive scheme they go into the game with allows a few too many yards on 1st and 2nd downs. They gotta lay some wood on those Gobblers from down in Cuero, where it's warm, which will somehow make a difference since Gilmer is north of Cuero and has frozen tundra and winter wonderlands or something. The last time I was down in South Texas during January it was hot even though it's been pretty damn cold down there this winter due to Global Warming. I mean seeing how it's never cold in Cuero, and there wasn't freezing temperatures this week, and they didn't play a cold, rainy game in San Marcos a couple of weeks back, they're not gunna know how to play in 30+ degree weather. So since Gilmer on average is about 1-2 degrees cooler than Cuero during the winter months, and this game will be played in cold weather, I'll say Gilmer 42, Gobblers 21. Gilmer will win the semi's this week and the state championship next week... and will hopefully let me have some marbles since it seems I've misplaced mine...

:p

bobcat4life
12-05-2009, 12:20 PM
wow I actually understood that before Gobbla2001's translation