PDA

View Full Version : Snow????

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Who's gotten any snow, and who's supposed to get some?
Light, cold rain in Bridgeport now with possible frz rain/snow late tonight and in the morning--no accumulation expected.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Light, cold rain in Bridgeport now with possible frz rain/snow late tonight and in the morning--no accumulation expected.

On Saturday our forecast was showing up to 4 inches accumulation, we got NADA!!

Supposed to have a rain/snow mix tonight and another chance on Friday.

I hate the cold, but I was just as soon have the snow than the wet stuff.

skins4life
12-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Snowing here right now!! :) Great big slow fallin' flakes about the size of quarters!

DDBooger
12-01-2009, 10:45 PM
supposed to snow here in San Marcos on Friday. LT vs AH game may get interesting.

SA Girl16
12-06-2009, 08:50 PM
It was supposedly going to snow.
:rolleyes:
I think there was a 70% chance at one time....I didn't even sprinkle. :(

STANG RED
12-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Watching the Weather Channel yesterday. They were saying the huge snow storm was taking up almost 1/2 of the country, and were calling it one of the most widespread of all time. Temp was supposed to hit -20 in Des Moines, and maybe colder in other areas. Man I hate this Global Warming mess we have all caused.

lakers
12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Yesterday in Lubbock it snowed in the morning (classes were delayed), at lunch it warmed up to 65 with a lot of rain and hail, then about 3 a dust storm blew in with wind gusts topping 60 mph. By 5 the next morning it was 12 degrees with a wind chill of 1 degree.

How is that for some crazy weather.:eek:

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2009, 03:54 PM
man i want snow