PDA

View Full Version : East Texas Playoff Teams still rolling

dirtydan
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Old drag. ETex still have a boatload of playoff teams still going.
BlackFlag Juggernaut and the Big Red One machine just keeps on rolling and smashing everything in their way.
How do you like your turkey, fried or roasted? Lots of smack coming from down you know where. Reality will hit em in the you know what by 10pm sat nite. I think i am going to lay over for a you know what call, too much driving in one day dont want to be a stat on the hwy.

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan

How do you like your turkey, fried or roasted?

smoked and dehydrated...

rangerjoe33
12-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Still a lot of teams from all over palying. Well, except far W Tex and the number of schools out there simply do not equal the number of schools in East Texas, Houston area, DFW, Central, etc..., a lot of teams from central texas and Houston still playin also...

Come talk when all the trophys are handed out. Last year East got 3 of those, East Tex should take 3 again this year, no more than that.

I knew this kind of talk would start up, I just figured it would be next week...East Texas has the best football in the state, yada yada yada...

Mojado
12-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
I knew this kind of talk would start up, I just figured it would be next week...East Texas has the best football in the state...

I totally agree.... :clap:

old dragon
12-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Hey Dan, good to hear from you. I"ve been worried about you,haven"t seen or heard anything,sent you an e-mail,no rosponse,last we talked you were fighting the crud.You are so right about etex football especially in 3a.How are you traveling to game?If wife decides not to go I may catch the bus,either way I plan to be there to cheer those Bucs.Go Buckeyes!!!!

WildTexan972
12-03-2009, 11:59 AM
yada yada yada is exactly right.....

Region 3 is almost completely East Texas teams so of course every year there are lots left in by this time....what a brilliant deduction....the only shift this year is the 2 teams from district 16 makin it this year to round 4 - that does not happen in other years.....so congrats - this year you got 2 extra teams to last - what an incredible testament to the power of football in a region of the state....

brilliant hillbilly logic....

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972

Region 3 is almost completely East Texas teams so of course every year there are lots left in by this time....what a brilliant deduction....the only shift this year is the 2 teams from district 16 makin it this year to round 4 - that does not happen in other years.....so congrats - this year you got 2 extra teams to last - what an incredible testament to the power of football in a region of the state....

awww edited....lhpm :rolleyes:

LE Dad
12-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Totally agree. A possible East Texas D2 final in 3A
Possible D1 and D2 Champs only miles apart. :D

I like the possibilities:thinking:

If I didn't live in East Texas I would hate on it TOO!! LOL:p

Mojado
12-03-2009, 02:09 PM
I agree that east tx has more schools thus more players. This is also the reason they have a larger number of better athletes(football players). Not hating on the other regions, but its true.

I read in another thread someone comparing Sealy D to Gilmer D... I admit the Sealy D was VERY good this year, but to compare with Gilmer??? I'm sorry, but Gilmer is a WHOLE other level of football...

In stating my opinion, I have to say that any team from here on out can win. It is the playoffs where anything can happen. But I would call those wins 'upsets'.

Good luck to the teams left in this years playoffs!

BuckeyeNut
12-03-2009, 04:09 PM

THUMP THUMP THUMP go back to the GYM:D :D :D

shamu85
12-03-2009, 04:18 PM

You know sometimes your posts are just way over the top, but I gotta admit I have probably laughed the hardest at some of them, too. Your biting sarcasm is often very funny.

navscanmaster
12-03-2009, 06:39 PM
I still don't know what you consider Navasota. We aren't really central Texas, being that we have plenty of pine trees and are bordering the national forests and such. By the same token, I don't think we are east Texas, as most consider that everything east of I-45. Nobody would consider us southeast Texas either, since that is Greater Houston and the Golden Triangle. We are too far inland to be called gulf coast.

Somebody please claim Navasota!

Eagle 1
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
awww edited......lhpm
Does the rule "no personal attacks" only apply to certain individuals on here?

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Does the rule "no personal attacks" only apply to certain individuals on here?

WOW..Really? So he can attack a whole region of the State by calling us hillbillies??

Mojado
12-03-2009, 08:30 PM
WOW..Really? So he can attack a whole region of the State by calling us hillbillies??

Yall aren't hillbillies, I thought yall were cedarchoppers...:D

Gobbla2001
12-03-2009, 08:32 PM

good thing ya'll can spell, because I'm sure Hillbillies can't speak so well with all them missin' teefs...

Actually it doesn't matter... norf, souf, ees, wess... you hear banjos get the hell out....

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
good thing ya'll can spell, because I'm sure Hillbillies can't speak so well with all them missin' teefs...

Actually it doesn't matter... norf, souf, ees, wess... you hear banjos get the hell out....

HAHAHAHA East Texas is to homophobic for deliverance LOL

Gobbla2001
12-03-2009, 08:38 PM
HAHAHAHA East Texas is to homophobic for deliverance LOL

haha... guess that's why they keep all of those pines around, so you can't see the sky when there's a rainbow out...

Gobbla2001
12-03-2009, 08:39 PM
haha... guess that's why they keep all of those pines around, so you can't see the sky when there's a rainbow out...

oh crap hurry up and post Dre

lostaussie
12-03-2009, 08:47 PM
oh crap hurry up and post Dre just in case...........here I am:D

CelinaCatFan
12-03-2009, 08:48 PM
uh oh...ring the bell and getcha popcorn ready!

Gobbla2001
12-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
just in case...........here I am:D

ha, 'least one of ya made it...

Eagle 1
12-03-2009, 09:05 PM

A whole region is personal?
Your really reaching there.

Again I ask, "Does the rule "no personal attacks" only apply to certain individuals on here?"

Gobbla2001
12-03-2009, 09:16 PM

Again I ask, "Does the rule "no personal attacks" only apply to certain individuals on here?"

lol... lame...

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2009, 09:17 PM

Report it then if it bothers u so dang bad.

Gobbla2001
12-03-2009, 09:21 PM
YAHHH :mad:

Eagle 1
12-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Report it then if it bothers u so dang bad.

Probably wont do no good, but.....

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2009, 09:24 PM

I am sorry all I read was blah blah I hate Texas blah blah I like to whine blah blah I hate Vince Young blah blah I LIKE TO TROLL

there report me for that one as well

Gobbla2001
12-03-2009, 09:26 PM

lol

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jko/lowres/jkon762l.jpg

Eagle 1
12-03-2009, 09:28 PM
I am sorry all I read was blah blah I hate Texas blah blah I like to whine blah blah I hate Vince Young blah blah I LIKE TO TROLL

there report me for that one as well

shamu85
12-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Admit it, y'all think some of WildTexan's posts are hilarious rants. I often find myself laughing out loud at them.

Eagle 1
12-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Goldthwaite (central texas) 34
Joaquin (east texas) 0

:)

N4SIR
12-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Come talk when all the trophys are handed out. Last year East got 3 of those, East Tex should take 3 again this year, no more than that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Let's see -- Gilmer, Daingerfield, Longview, Cayuga, Carthage You better re-add.