PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods...Fact or Fiction?

Bullaholic
11-30-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't like to hype scandals or the papparazzi, but I honestly don't know what to make of this Tiger Woods incident. Somebody help me out here....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/OPINION/11/30/tiger.woods.legal/index.html

pancho villa
11-30-2009, 11:50 AM
I think he was drunk and don't want folks to know.

And his new girlfriend is HOT!

Bullaholic
11-30-2009, 11:56 AM
I always thought this guy was a real 'Boy Scout' and was married to golf----guess we'll see if he has different side or not.

kaorder1999
11-30-2009, 12:05 PM
i think she got mad at him cause she thinks/knows he is cheating and she chased him outside with a bat and he got in his escalade and she was beating on the SUV with a bat and he got distracted and wrecked...but hey...thats just my opinion!

GreenMonster
Wonder if he was fleeing his wife after she found out about the girlfriend? Would explain how she conveniently had a golf club in her hand to knock the window out to "free" him from the vehicle. HaHa, maybe she was chasing him out of the house with the golf club and busted the window out before he crashed and in his haste to get away he jumped the curb, hit the fire hydrant, and swerved into the tree. Then she layed him out in the street with a right cross for him to get the busted lips and blood in his mouth to go along with his drifting in and out of consciousness...........

:devil: Conspiracy theorists unite, and spread rumors like wildfire!

pirate4state
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i think she got mad at him cause she thinks/knows he is cheating and she chased him outside with a bat and he got in his escalade and she was beating on the SUV with a bat and he got distracted and wrecked...but hey...thats just my opinion! LOL GMTA!

GreenMonster
11-30-2009, 12:06 PM
i think she got mad at him cause she thinks/knows he is cheating and she chased him outside with a bat and he got in his escalade and she was beating on the SUV with a bat and he got distracted and wrecked...but hey...thats just my opinion! GMTA

44INAROW
11-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Rich folks fight like the rest of us - it just makes the news :D Come on admit it - have you (speaking to the group, no individual - just a generalization) ever had an incident you're glad the cops/media weren't involved in? I can say HECK YEA (in the past of course) Tiger is 33 - inbetween my older boys ages - I'd be willing to bet both of them have had situations they are glad weren't made public.. Does that make them bad people? Absolutely not - makes them human.. Where Tiger is messing up is refusing to give a statement. I also think the back window was broken BEFORE the accident.. :D the 1st thing Lil44 said when he heard this (being an avid golfer himself) "wonder what club she used"? lol

pancho villa
11-30-2009, 12:11 PM
She busted that lip with Tigers 7 iron. I wonder if she yelled "FOUR"

DDBooger
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Tiger Woods is the new Rhianna

pancho villa
11-30-2009, 12:14 PM
When I was younger my wife found out about my affair with J-Lo and busted me in the eye with a frying pan!

Bullaholic
11-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Wonder what would happen to 'John Q. Public' if they had a traffic accident and refused to talk to the police 3 times?

DDBooger
11-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Wonder what would happen to 'John Q. Public' if they had a traffic accident and refused to talk to the police 3 times? tazed, pepper sprayed, shot your dog, patted down the wife and put in jail until your lawyer was provided. :D

pancho villa
11-30-2009, 12:17 PM
That is what Tiger gets for marring a foriener. They are nuts.

jason
11-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
the 1st thing Lil44 said when he heard this (being an avid golfer himself) "wonder what club she used"? lol

gmta

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Divorce attorneys dream... Tigers nightmare.
His wife is gonna get half and she is hot too:doh: cha-ching:cool:

CHS_CG
11-30-2009, 12:21 PM
His wife beat him... she looks all sweet and innocent but i bet she has a really mean side to her!

kaorder1999
11-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
His wife beat him... she looks all sweet and innocent but i bet she has a really mean side to her!

sounds super familiar!

Bullaholic
11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Let's see if I've got all the story pieces right according to the Downlow consensus of opinion:

Tiger got caught by his wife practicing his 'night putting" and she was practicing her short iron swing on him and the back window of his SUV and Tiger refuses to turn in his official score card for the event? :D

jason
11-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Let's see if I've got all the story pieces right according to the Downlow consensus of opinion:

Tiger got caught by his wife practicing his 'night putting" and she was practicing her short iron swing on him and the back window of his SUV and Tiger refuses to turn in his official score card for the event? :D he'll probably be disqualified

BleedOrange
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
She busted that lip with Tigers 7 iron. I wonder if she yelled "FOUR"

I heard she used a rescue club

SintonFan_inAustin
11-30-2009, 04:54 PM
he was getting his butt whipped inside the house by his wife for cheating and flee to his car all scratched up in his face and saw his wife coming with a baseball bat and pressed the pedal to medal and hit a fire hydrant and then sped forward and hit the tree while his wife knock the crap out of the back window and drag him out of the car and kick some more butt. Thats what i say happened! :)

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:04 PM
:thinking: :thinking: I thought she only broke out one of the passenger window, but pictures show both. I guess she couldn't decide which side she wanted to rescue him from.

westtxfballfan
11-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Tiger drove it into the rough.

Txbroadcaster
11-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Wonder what would happen to 'John Q. Public' if they had a traffic accident and refused to talk to the police 3 times?

Nothing...By florida laws if an incident is ruled a traffic accident all they have to do is provide DL and proof of insurance. They dont have to make a statement in anyway.

Now lets see if it changes from a traffic accident to something else

injuredinmelee
11-30-2009, 07:29 PM
without reading any of the comments or the articl let me put my two cents in.

I DONT GIVE A FAT RATS BUTT what the whole story is. Did he get in an arguement with his wife? NONE OF MY BUSINESS Did she damage the car in a fit of rage? ONCE AGAIN NONE OF MY BUSINESS. Its a sad world that we live in. You would think we all had enough to worry about in our own lives than to worry about el tigres. For the record I am not a tiger fan. I actually root against him a majority of the time.

skins4life
11-30-2009, 09:33 PM
What's really sad, :( NO one knows what happened but Tiger and his wife and the man upstairs, and I bet he wouldn't tell either;)

skins4life
11-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Nothing...By florida laws if an incident is ruled a traffic accident all they have to do is provide DL and proof of insurance. They dont have to make a statement in anyway.

Now lets see if it changes from a traffic accident to something else

If the accident is on private property, it doesn't matter. He could have torn up a million dollars worth of HIS stuff in HIS drive way and he still doesn't have to tell HIS side of the story, unless it's to the insurance company...

STANG RED
11-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

I DONT GIVE A FAT RATS BUTT what the whole story is. Did he get in an arguement with his wife? NONE OF MY BUSINESS Did she damage the car in a fit of rage? ONCE AGAIN NONE OF MY BUSINESS. Its a sad world that we live in. You would think we all had enough to worry about in our own lives than to worry about el tigres. For the record I am not a tiger fan. I actually root against him a majority of the time.

Ditto, Ditto, and DITTO!!!

gobbler grad
11-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Fact is...we are already tired of hearing that he ain't talking...who cares...:1popcorn:

grmfan93
11-30-2009, 10:27 PM
I think he was drunk and don't want folks to know.

Here's what i think...

I dont think he was drunk because he was leaving his house at 2:25. I could see that if he was coming home. And why would his wife beat out the back window when you could still open the door or at least break open the front window. So with that i think he was sneaking out to see his new mistress and she cought him. but what do we know...nothing...its all up in the air.

Oh yeah we dont even know if the whole mistress thing is true but if so thats what i think happenend

pancho villa
12-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Tiger really needs to work on his DRIVING before he hits the links next season.

formercougar18
12-01-2009, 09:36 AM
in my opinion, it shouldnt matter at all what happened. Tiger is human just like everyone one of us, at least as far as i know. If one you got in a dispute, and your wife/girlfriend chased you outside when your just trying to walk away, and caused you to wreck, would you want to tell the whole world, about family problems? No, it's ridiculous that their trying to get this out of him. I'm not saying thats what happened, but if it is, then let it be their business. For all we know he could have been going to camp out at best buy for black friday, and been messing with the radio and just wasn't watching the road. His wife heard the wreck and grabbed the first thing she could that she thought would help him get out of the car. But once again doesnt matter, it's his business i will be really surprised if the story comes out and i would rather it not.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2009, 09:43 AM
I don't know or care what happened! We first heard he was in "serious" condition and then was released with some facial lacerations....the overblown media at it's best again!!!

pancho villa
12-01-2009, 10:02 AM
I would like to show Rachel Uchitel my putter!

Farmersfan
12-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by formercougar18
in my opinion, it shouldnt matter at all what happened. Tiger is human just like everyone one of us, at least as far as i know. If one you got in a dispute, and your wife/girlfriend chased you outside when your just trying to walk away, and caused you to wreck, would you want to tell the whole world, about family problems? No, it's ridiculous that their trying to get this out of him. I'm not saying thats what happened, but if it is, then let it be their business. For all we know he could have been going to camp out at best buy for black friday, and been messing with the radio and just wasn't watching the road. His wife heard the wreck and grabbed the first thing she could that she thought would help him get out of the car. But once again doesnt matter, it's his business i will be really surprised if the story comes out and i would rather it not.

All good points! Until you add in the fact that the interest from the general public in him earned him millions and millions of dollars last year. If he is going to earn this kind of money because of the public's interest in him I don't think he has the right to just CUT IT OFF when he suddenly decides he deserves some privacy. It's the ultimate case of having your cake and eating it too!!! Just my opinion!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
All good points! Until you add in the fact that the interest from the general public in him earned him millions and millions of dollars last year. If he is going to earn this kind of money because of the public's interest in him I don't think he has the right to just CUT IT OFF when he suddenly decides he deserves some privacy. It's the ultimate case of having your cake and eating it too!!! Just my opinion!

Tigers family has for the most part always been private. Just beause he makes 100 mill a year in endorsements for what he does on the golf course does not give the media or general public right to information on his private issues. This happened in a private community and should be taken care of in a private matter if thats what he wishes. Just because I drink gatorade and where a Rolex doesn't give me access to his private life.

SWMustang
12-01-2009, 10:16 AM

Totally Agree! I personally don't care and will change the channel when the Tiger news comes on. However, the dude has to realize that privacy and celebrity do not go together.

SWMustang
12-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Deuce
Tigers family has for the most part always been private. Just beause he makes 100 mill a year in endorsements for what he does on the golf course does not give the media or general public right to information on his private issues. This happened in a private community and should be taken care of in a private matter if thats what he wishes. Just because I drink gatorade and where a Rolex doesn't give me access to his private life.

Maybe if you wore a Tag Hauer.....

Farmersfan
12-01-2009, 10:43 AM

I disagree! Tiger Woods earns 100 million a year in endorsements for one reason and one reason only, people are interested in HIM. Not his golfing! HIM! People want to know what he does in his bathroom, in his bedroom and anywhere else he happens to be. He can't have it both ways. People are either interested in him or they aren't! Advertisers would not pay him 100 million dollars to tell people he shaves with (insert brand) if people weren't interested in what Tiger Woods shaves with. Like I said, He can't have his cake and eat it too!!!

CenTexSports
12-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Tiger is the first athlete to earn 1 BILLION dollars. I had never thought about it but I heard on ESPN that OVER 90% of these earnings were non-winnings. Someone being paid 900 MILLION for endorsements based on his name and life, should not expect the same privacy and a regular person.

I don't think there needs to be cameras in his house but anything outside of that should be open game.

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Tiger is the first athlete to earn 1 BILLION dollars. I had never thought about it but I heard on ESPN that OVER 90% of these earnings were non-winnings. Someone being paid 900 MILLION for endorsements based on his name and life, should not expect the same privacy and a regular person.

I don't think there needs to be cameras in his house but anything outside of that should be open game.

i agree....its part of the business!

BwdLion73
12-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by skins4life
If the accident is on private property, it doesn't matter. He could have torn up a million dollars worth of HIS stuff in HIS drive way and he still doesn't have to tell HIS side of the story, unless it's to the insurance company...

Tiger owns his own fire hydrant? :)

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 11:26 AM
and wasnt it his neighbors tree he hit or did I not hear it right?

SWMustang
12-01-2009, 11:38 AM
and wasnt it his neighbors tree he hit or did I not hear it right?

good point - and does Tiger have his own Police force that he alone pays the salaries for?

pancho villa
12-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Tiger drove into the tree. Is this an accident, because he does it all the time in golf tournys.

GreenMonster
12-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

I DONT GIVE A FAT RATS BUTT what the whole story is. Did he get in an arguement with his wife? NONE OF MY BUSINESS Did she damage the car in a fit of rage? ONCE AGAIN NONE OF MY BUSINESS. Its a sad world that we live in. You would think we all had enough to worry about in our own lives than to worry about el tigres. For the record I am not a tiger fan. I actually root against him a majority of the time. Screw that nonsense Ricky! It's way more fun to speculate and pass rumors! Stop trying to be a kill joy, HAHAHAHA! J/K big guy. I know what you're saying.

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 11:53 AM
I could really care less about this stuff... if a third arm starts growing out of his ass and looks pretty cool lemme know... other than that his personal life seems normal for the times...

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I could really care less about this stuff... if a third arm starts growing out of his ass and looks pretty cool lemme know... other than that his personal life seems normal for the times...

You weren't at all interested in the first two, Gobbla? :D

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 11:58 AM
I disagree! Tiger Woods earns 100 million a year in endorsements for one reason and one reason only, people are interested in HIM. Not his golfing! HIM! People want to know what he does in his bathroom, in his bedroom and anywhere else he happens to be. He can't have it both ways. People are either interested in him or they aren't! Advertisers would not pay him 100 million dollars to tell people he shaves with (insert brand) if people weren't interested in what Tiger Woods shaves with. Like I said, He can't have his cake and eat it too!!!

I don't care what Tiger Woods shaves with, I just wanna see the dude play golf... outside of golf he seems pretty boring...

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 12:02 PM
You weren't at all interested in the first two, Gobbla? :D

ha

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 12:03 PM
im with the people who say that he gave up a LOT of rights when he started making millions with his name and his image! And honestly...i cant really feel sorry for him! Its part of the overall package....a part he hasnt had to deal with until now!

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 12:08 PM
im with the people who say that he gave up a LOT of rights when he started making millions with his name and his image! And honestly...i cant really feel sorry for him! Its part of the overall package....a part he hasnt had to deal with until now!

It's obvious that you LOSE a lot of your privacy when you become a celeb (you don't give it away), but it doesn't make it right...

for example: the whole Casey Anthony or whatever deal about the tot in FLA... the grandparents of that child had nothing to do with it, were in pain because they missed their granddaughter and they were harassed horribly by the media etc... outside of their house and everywhere else...

You might not feel sorry for Tiger Woods, and I don't either, but these media people etc... are pretty sick and lame... If I were tiger I'd go light a box of stink bombs in the middle of 'em...

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 12:17 PM
i see what you are saying but i also see a difference between someone obviously withholding info because of a possible embarrassment as compared to someone grieving!

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Folks---as in most things it comes down to being all about the money. Most big name celebs have public relations staffs and/or lawyers to whom they pay big bucks to handle any potential situation like this. Why? Because in today's world any adverse publicity can cause you, and your sponsors, millions in endorsements and advertising. I'll bet the first call made by Tiger was to his PR team or lawyer, and as many have mentioned, probably with good reason with today's omnipresent and rabid media. Some more info on this incident will be forthcoming, but not until it has been thouroughly vetted by Tiger's people.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 12:43 PM
The only thing I don't understand is that if he went to the hospital would they not have done a blood alcohol test on him to tell if he was drunk when he had the wreck. If they did, and he was sober all the rest is media BS hype. Its really nobody's business but his unless he was just trying to run over the fire hydrant and his neighbors tree. No violations were committed it seams to me.

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 12:54 PM
The only thing I don't understand is that if he went to the hospital would they not have done a blood alcohol test on him to tell if he was drunk when he had the wreck. If they did, and he was sober all the rest is media BS hype. Its really nobody's business but his unless he was just trying to run over the fire hydrant and his neighbors tree. No violations were committed it seams to me.

if YOU would have run into a fire hydrant and then over your neighbors tree and then have acting "loopy" on the scene, then YES...there would have been blood taken! But not when you are a millionaire celebrity!

zebrablue2
12-01-2009, 02:25 PM
what goes around comes around!! tigger hung fuzzy out to dry with the media a few yrs back on the serving of fried chicken for the meal of choice. fuzzy was being fuzzy, just joking and t-man would not stand up for him.. I say he gets what he deserves, especially when his lady friend starts talking.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 02:30 PM
if YOU would have run into a fire hydrant and then over your neighbors tree and then have acting "loopy" on the scene, then YES...there would have been blood taken! But not when you are a millionaire celebrity!

Thats awful funny, every time you turn around you see millionaires on the news getting thrown in the tank for DUI.

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Thats awful funny, every time you turn around you see millionaires on the news getting thrown in the tank for DUI.

well of course if they were pulled over by police officers while driving. Nobody will come out and be a witness saying they saw him driving. But if this had happened to me I would have been treated like a convict...they were all scared of the attorneys that Tiger can and will hire!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 02:47 PM
well of course if they were pulled over by police officers while driving. Nobody will come out and be a witness saying they saw him driving.

I am pretty sure that him driving has already been established.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 02:48 PM
If he had a violation I would think the police would not be scared of his attorney, although he does have the best there is I hear.

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 02:49 PM
I am pretty sure that him driving has already been established.

not according to the police...i read a report that nobody will stand up as a witness saying that they saw him driving and in that State there has to be a witness in order to charge someone with DUI. Tiger can even say he was driving but as long as nobody saw him do it and will testify to it then they cannot charge him

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 03:04 PM
i see what you are saying but i also see a difference between someone obviously withholding info because of a possible embarrassment as compared to someone grieving!

Yah there's a difference in the situations but that's not my point... my point is no matter what the situation, celeb or non-celeb, personal problem story or murder story, these wackos become disrespectful and in most cases stretch the first amendment beyond its bounds (tresspassing etc...)...

I don't want anyone dying, but sometimes I think it'd do a lot of good if one of these celebs or what have you came out in the yard and just opened fire... would teach the rest of those foos a lesson or two in honoring privacy...

Deuce
12-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Yah there's a difference in the situations but that's not my point... my point is no matter what the situation, celeb or non-celeb, personal problem story or murder story, these wackos become disrespectful and in most cases stretch the first amendment beyond its bounds (tresspassing etc...)...

I don't want anyone dying, but sometimes I think it'd do a lot of good if one of these celebs or what have you came out in the yard and just opened fire... would teach the rest of those foos a lesson or two in honoring privacy...

I totally agree! From what I have read this is coming down to if his wife was beating on him which led him to speed off and have the wreck. Would really suck for your wife to kick your rear and it be all over the news, but that is a personal matter. If I were the millionaire I would be lying out my rear end to so none of you would know what happened!

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 03:15 PM
my prediction....

His wife is going to get pissed off if/when she finds out he was really cheating on him...shes going to file for divorce in which Tiger will try to file first claiming spousal abuse but then nobody will believe him...especially the ones that are right now saying that he was a victim of spousal abuse! Sit back and watch!

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 03:20 PM
my prediction....

His wife is going to get pissed off if/when she finds out he was really cheating on him...shes going to file for divorce in which Tiger will try to file first claiming spousal abuse but then nobody will believe him...especially the ones that are right now saying that he was a victim of spousal abuse! Sit back and watch!

I agree, ka---if the wife gets mad and actually files for divorce, I think Tiger is toast.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 03:21 PM
my prediction....

My only thing is that Tiger is obviously a pretty sharp person or has at least surrounded him with some pretty sharp people. Why in the heck we even talk to a woman like this Uchitel gal knowing that she has already stirred the pot with the likes of Jeter and many others trying to cash in on their fame. Just seems a little odd to me.

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 03:26 PM
No, what is going to happen is Nike is going to get Tiger and his Wife to shoot a commercial involving a Nike golf club breaking out the back window of an SUV... this will cause Tiger to make even more money in endorsements and he will go on in continuing his journey of Best Golfer Ever...

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
My only thing is that Tiger is obviously a pretty sharp person or has at least surrounded him with some pretty sharp people. Why in the heck we even talk to a woman like this Uchitel gal knowing that she has already stirred the pot with the likes of Jeter and many others trying to cash in on their fame. Just seems a little odd to me.

Deuce, how can I give an opinion on this in good taste? Let us suffice to say that in high roller circles it is not uncommon to comment on and relate the considerable talents of some ladies....:D

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
How bout this other chick that according to US Weekly has texts and voicemails from Tiger confirming an affair! ha...this is going to get entertaining to say the least! People , chicks onlyhopefully, are going to come out of the woodwork claiming to have had an affair with him to get their 2 mins of fame!!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Deuce, how can I give an opinion on this in good taste? Let us suffice to say that in high roller circles it is not uncommon to comment on and relate the considerable talents of some ladies....:D
Probably very true, but I just cant imagine throwing it all way like Tiger would be for a side dish.

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm half-ass thinkin' 'bout comin' out and saying I had an affair with Tiger just to get some face-time...

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 03:32 PM
I'm half-ass thinkin' 'bout comin' out and saying I had an affair with Tiger just to get some face-time...

So you're saying Tiger has been having an affair with you?

"Yah, just think about it, every time there's a tour-stop in Texas, Tiger never plays... it's because he's with me... he likes swinging from the rough"...

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 03:32 PM

:clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Probably very true, but I just cant imagine throwing it all way like Tiger would be for a side dish.

My answer would be that I think some men feel like a deity when they get rich and powerful enough---they feel that nothing that they want is beyond their reach and that their money and power will make them immune to anything, and they are not to be denied anything.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Well, I just googled Tiger Woods Affair, and this Uchitel gal just came out today and totally denied any affair with Woods. I guess he already payed her off.

kaorder1999
12-01-2009, 03:46 PM
The woman, Jaimee Grubbs, claims she met Tiger in Las Vegas in April, 2007. The woman -- a cocktail waitress who was 21 at the time -- began what she says was a long-running affair with Tiger.

According to Us Weekly, Grubbs has more than 300 text messages from Tiger -- who married Elin Nordegren in 2004.

The magazine, which comes out tomorrow, claims Grubbs had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Us Weekly has photos, racy texts from Tiger, as well as a voicemail from November 24, in which Tiger suggests his wife might be on to the alleged affair.

Grubbs has appeared recently on VH1's "Tool Academy."

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 04:02 PM
My answer would be that I think some men feel like a deity when they get rich and powerful enough---they feel that nothing that they want is beyond their reach and that their money and power will make them immune to anything, and they are not to be denied anything.

Well we've all seen this happen with middle-class folk as well, so I do not think it's a wealth/power thing, it's just easier to see it that way because those are the lives on camera...

jason
12-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Police: Woods at fault in crash, will get citation

By MIKE SCHNEIDER Associated Press Writer

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)—Tiger Woods will be cited for careless driving in a car crash outside his Orlando-area mansion, but will not face criminal charges, the Florida Highway Patrol said Tuesday.

Woods faces a $164 fine and four points against his driver’s license, not close to enough to have it suspended. The citation closes the investigation of last week’s crash.

The patrol “is not pursuing criminal charges in this matter nor is there any testimony or other evidence to support any additional charges of any kind other than the charge of careless driving,” Sgt. Kim Montes said.
More From the Woods Saga

According to an accident report, Woods crashed his SUV into a fire hydrant and a tree at 2:25 a.m. Friday. The airbags did not deploy and Woods’ wife told Windermere police she used a golf club to smash the back windows to help him out.

Woods withdrew Monday from his own golf tournament, citing injuries from the crash.

Since the accident, tabloids and gossip Web sites have fueled speculation about the events leading up to it, including that there may have been a domestic dispute between Woods and his wife.

The crash came two days after The National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York nightclub hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters. The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denies the affair.

An attorney for the neighbors who dialed 911 after the crash said Woods did not appear to be driving under the influence and showed no signs of having been in a fight. Montes said there were no claims of domestic violence and insufficient evidence to subpoena any medical information.

“Despite the celebrity status of Mr. Woods, the Florida Highway Patrol has completed its investigation in the same professional manner it strives to complete each traffic investigation,” Montes said.

Bill Sharpe, an attorney for the neighbors, said Woods’ injuries were “consistent with a car wreck and inconsistent with him being beat up. The scratches on his face were consistent with someone who maybe was in a minor car accident and hit his head on the windshield. … None of his injuries looked like he was beat up by his wife.”

Sharpe said neighbor Linda Adams and her two adult sons went outside their home in the exclusive gated community of Isleworth after hearing the crash and Woods’ wife, Elin Nordegren, asked them to call the 911 emergency number.

He said the neighbors found Nordegren kneeling beside her husband, upset about his injuries. Sharpe said Woods appeared woozy and had scratches on his face and that his wife was trying to console him. The Adamses wrapped Woods in a blanket and made sure he didn’t move.

Tabloid speculation has focused on whether Woods and his wife were fighting before the accident.

“One thing we want to make clear is that Mrs. Woods’ attitude was consistent with her being concerned about her injured husband,” Sharpe said. “Mrs. Woods was trying to help him. Mrs. Woods was worried about her husband. She was concerned.”

Sharpe said the Adams family did not see the crash and did not see Woods’ wife with a golf club. He said he was hired to get the message out that the Adams family members have told investigators everything they know about the crash and aren’t hiding anything.

By skipping his tournament, Woods will escape the TV cameras and a horde of media seeking more details. The tournament was to be the last of the year for Woods anyway, and he did not say when or where he would make his return next year.

When healthy, he has made his season debut at Torrey Pines every year since 2006. The San Diego Invitational this year is scheduled the week of Jan. 25. That could mean Woods avoids the media for 10 weeks.

Neighbors in the exclusive Isleworth community said Tuesday they did not know if Woods was home. There were no cars in his driveway as the highway patrol held its news conference, and there was little sign that any accident had taken place - the fire hydrant Woods struck had either been repaired or replaced. The grass was perfectly trimmed.

The complex’s private security force patrolled the plush community in marked cars and golf carts, the primary source of transportation around Isleworth.

Associated Press Writer Antonio Gonzalez contributed to this report.

LINK (http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=txtigerwoods&prov=st&type=lgns)

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Well we've all seen this happen with middle-class folk as well, so I do not think it's a wealth/power thing, it's just easier to see it that way because those are the lives on camera...

It does happen to some middle class folks, Gobbla, but not to the extent that it does in some of the mega-wealthy--simply because a middle-class person does not have the command of the unlimited resources that a mega-wealthy person does, and therefore their god-complex has limits. I know because PPHSFan and I are plagued by this all the time---the mega-wealthy part that is, Gobbla. :D

44INAROW
12-01-2009, 04:17 PM
John Daly is offering advise to Tiger.. ROFL now that's funny.........

just my opinion - this Jaimee Grubbs person looks to me to be an attention ***re. She was on "Tool Academy" for heaven's sake. :doh:

WildTexan972
12-01-2009, 07:20 PM
betcha bucks Tiger has this current "wife" on a pre-nup so if he wants to get some on the side he knows what it will cost him....and within a year he will have earned it back....

but he needs to hide his clubs from her before she really tags him in the head for his nookie fun.....

when you can make $70 million or more a year you can indeed do whatever you want.....I don't blame him

DDBooger
12-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Plausible occurence
chinese reenactment (http://www.break.com/index/chinese-tiger-woods-accident-reenactment.html)

skins4life
12-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Tiger owns his own fire hydrant? :)

Actually, he does! He paid a contactor, who is a friend of the neighbor, who he bought the tree from, for the neighbor who lives next door to the neighbor, where he ran over the tree, to install it for just this purpose!!:D :D :p :p

pancho villa
12-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
betcha bucks Tiger has this current "wife" on a pre-nup so if he wants to get some on the side he knows what it will cost him....and within a year he will have earned it back....

but he needs to hide his clubs from her before she really tags him in the head for his nookie fun.....

when you can make $70 million or more a year you can indeed do whatever you want.....I don't blame him

If I was Tiger I would have me a fine squeez in every city I played golf in.

Bullaholic
12-02-2009, 12:04 PM
If I was Tiger I would have me a fine squeez in every city I played golf in.

Developing....Pancho. :D