PDA

View Full Version : I have a question too...

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2009, 11:29 AM
What happens to the Brownwood players after they finish their sophomore year? It seems to me that they always have a young team? Do they keep on failing, thus they are classified as a young team grade wise? Or do they all transfer out of Brownwood after their sophomore year? I was just curious to this conundrum

pancho villa
11-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
What happens to the Brownwood players after they finish their sophomore year? It seems to me that they always have a young team? Do they keep on failing, thus they are classified as a young team grade wise? Or do they all transfer out of Brownwood after their sophomore year? I was just curious to this conundrum

They are not eligable because they have been held back too many years.

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 11:44 AM
What happens to the Brownwood players after they finish their sophomore year? It seems to me that they always have a young team? Do they keep on failing, thus they are classified as a young team grade wise? Or do they all transfer out of Brownwood after their sophomore year? I was just curious to this conundrum I just can't say Dre:confused: but they will no doubt be a Pre season top 2 team. :D

:cool:

GreenMonster
11-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Rocket will have them top 2 in the USA Today National poll

Looking4number8
11-30-2009, 01:40 PM

Last year we had both a senior filled team and lots of sophomores but not many juniors. So if you look at this years team it follows that same path. Only 3 starting seniors (thats my count), the rest were juniors and sophomores. This year we loose a center, one db, and John Henry who will be a big loss. He was a beast of a defensive end and also was very effective as a tight end late in the season. It seems like we had one other starting senior but as of now I cant think of who it was.

95mustang
11-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Last year we had both a senior filled team and lots of sophomores but not many juniors. So if you look at this years team it follows that same path. Only 3 starting seniors (thats my count), the rest were juniors and sophomores. This year we loose a center, one db, and John Henry who will be a big loss. He was a beast of a defensive end and also was very effective as a tight end late in the season. It seems like we had one other starting senior but as of now I cant think of who it was.

Jacobs started at MLB Friday. He is a senior but was playing because of the injury that Christopher sustained in the Seminole game.

BwdLion73
11-30-2009, 04:18 PM

:dispntd:

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
:dispntd:

oh come on its all in good fun

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:28 PM
oh come on its all in good fun Maybe he was one of them it happened to dre. :devil: :devil: :D :D

BwdLion73
11-30-2009, 05:00 PM
oh come on its all in good fun

Guess I'm not having a fun Monday:thinking: ;)

lostaussie
11-30-2009, 06:01 PM
[i]conundrum [/B] I too shall find a way to use "conundrum" in a sentence on the downlow.............it just may take a few days:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I too shall find a way to use "conundrum" in a sentence on the downlow.............it just may take a few days:D

its a great feeling of accomplishment when you get to use a word like conundrum on the downlow