PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Brads(Beast)family for the passing of his Dad

50 yard line fan
11-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Felt like everyone on downlow needed to know. This is quote from Beast's wife "Hello everyone this is Beast wife Christi and I want to come to everyone at such earlier hours asking for numerous prayers for Brad (Beast) and his Mom and two sisters as his dad Bill Jetton passed away last night suddenly and unexpected. Bill was a wonderful friend, loving grandfather,dad and devoted husband to his wife Dorothy. I can't tell you the holes that this is going to put in our lives but I know that Brad is very close to a whole bunch of you on this site and mabye your encourging words will help through these tough times because he was extremely close to his Dad. I know that you all care when yall came together and prayed for me and for that I say THANK YOU! Now it is Brad,his mom and his sisters Jami and Loris' turn. Thank you for all you prayers!

pirate4state
11-30-2009, 10:08 AM
I know what it's like to lose a dad. :( My prayers are with Brad & his family.

May your dad, Bill rest in peace and may you find the strength in your faith to get through the next few days and beyond.

God Bless you.

OldBison75
11-30-2009, 10:15 AM
My sincere prayers to the Beast family and friends on the passing of his father. The loss of any loved one is such a tragedy and when it is unexpected , the pain and sorrow can be overwhelming. I pray that God will take this family into his loving arms and guide them through this time of trial and sorrow. Celebrate the good life of a good man and pledge to honor his name and legacy forever as an example of what a good man should strive to be.

I will also add that the entire Navasota Rattler nation will offer prayer of condolence and support for this family. May God hold and bless them.

ccmom
11-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Prayers from Abilene.

Ranger Mom
11-30-2009, 10:16 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to Beast and his family!!

May God wrap his comforting arms around this grieving family and friends!

44INAROW
11-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Prayers to Brad's family :(

BEAST
11-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys. It's tough right now.

Brad

Bullaholic
11-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Beast...There are no words which can express the feeling of losing a close family member such as a parent, especially when they are your friend as well as loved one. My dad was like that and I miss and think of him every day. A big consolation is turning your tears into fond memories by sharing stories of your dad during the good times you shared together---that helps a lot.

May God Bless and be with you and your family during this most difficult time....

Thoughts and prayers from Bull Country...

STANG RED
11-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Prayers out to brother BEAST and family.

I know Brad just well enough to know he is a fine man, which means he was raised by a great Dad. God be with you and yours Brad.

ctown
11-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Our prayers go out to give your family strength to pass through this most difficult time.

pirate4state
11-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Beast...There are no words which can express the feeling of losing a close family member such as a parent, especially when they are your friend as well as loved one. My dad was like that and I miss and think of him every day. A big consolation is turning your tears into fond memories by sharing stories of your dad during the good times you shared together---that helps a lot.

May God Bless and be with you and your family during this most difficult time....

Thoughts and prayers from Bull Country... Couldn't agree more Bull! I love talking about what a great man my daddy was. I miss & think about him everyday. There will always be something throughout the day that will trigger a memory. He's been gone 8 years and it still feels like it was yesterday.

Hang in there BEAST.

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Prayers to you Beast. I lost my father and "best friend" 8 years ago and it left a big hole in my heart. It's tough but through God you will get through it. Remember the good times and the love you shared with him.

solocam
11-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Prayer sent

GreenMonster
11-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Beast is one of the good ones, and everyone knows that the apple just doesn't fall far from the tree. Prayers from me and my family to you and your family Beast. May God be with you in this hour of despair and provide comfort for you. God Bless.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Prayers from Wylie.

bwdlionfan
11-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Prayers for Beast

Pudlugger
11-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Prayers from La Grange. May God bless and comfort you and your family in this most difficult time.

BullsFan
11-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours through this most difficult time.

Steer81
11-30-2009, 07:42 PM
We got your back here in Graham

injuredinmelee
11-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Sorry for your loss Beast!

lulu
11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
May our loving Heavenly Father surround you with his love and comfort. My prayers are with you and your family. Please allow your faith to claim the promises God has offered. Love to you all.

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss and pray that the Good Lord will bring you comfort in your time of loss. :(

ProudHornetMom
11-30-2009, 09:28 PM
Beast,

I'm sorry for your saddened heart and will keep you and your family in prayer.

Rustler
11-30-2009, 10:36 PM
May God's face shine down on you...May His hand hold yours through these troubling times. God Bless you and yours.

skins4life
11-30-2009, 10:57 PM
From the 'Skins4life family to yours,

May GOD be with you and your family in this time of sorrow, May HE hold you in HIS hands and watch over you and yours.

AMEN

BEAST
12-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Please pray for Dorothy Jetton, my mom. Her and my dad wouldve been married 43 years in just a few months. She is devastasted.

BRAD

Tx Challenge
12-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Brad,

My heart and prayers to your family.. Family first.. Spar with us nitwits later. God Bless you and your family..

ivchris
12-01-2009, 04:21 PM
prayers sent from Abilene. I missed this first time around.