PDA

View Full Version : PPStatebound

Bullaholic
11-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Looks like Pilot Point is still in the 2A playoff hunt after a last second FG victory over Godley....Congrats to the Bearcats.

grahampaw
11-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Looks like Pilot Point is still in the 2A playoff hunt after a last second FG victory over Godley....Congrats to the Bearcats. One of the best games I have been at.

PPSTATEBOUND
11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Looks like Pilot Point is still in the 2A playoff hunt after a last second FG victory over Godley....Congrats to the Bearcats.

Yep..played a very talented Godley team down to the wire....The passing attack for Pilot Point did a fine job keeping Godley on their heels..specially the last drive...Congrats to all the players, coaches and fans involved in the mess......goes down as one of the best games I have ever witnessed...I am still drained.....I have no voice and my whole body aches......Those stands were shaking....:clap:

The spreads.....

Jerrys Godley By 1
Masey Godley by 2
Texas2A Godley by 9

A quick run down

The numbers for the game would reflect what many witnessed........A GREAT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME!

Quarterback play:

Passing
Pilot Point -Tilley 12-22 passing for 151 yds and 2 Td passes (he completed passes to 7 different receivers)

Tilley also had 11 carries for 41 yds

Total offense for Tilley 193 yds.......

Godley - Good 3-5 passes for 17 yds and 2 TD passes

Good also had 31 carries for 190 yds rushing

Total offense for Good was 207 yds......

Running backs

Pilot Point - Jarman Johnson had 24 carries for 140 yds

Johnson also had 1 catch for 8 yds

Total offense for Johnson was 148 yds........

Godley - Landry Martinez had 12 carries for 168 yds

Total offense for Martinez 168 yds......

Pilot Point had 349 total yds with a balanced attack of 188 rushing and 151 yds passing. The Wildcats had 375 total yds of which 358 came from rushing......

Next up 13-0 Brady and a Region 1 Wing T attack...

bobcat4life
12-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
One of the best games I have been at.
It was great. Godley brought a huge crowd. Were you on that side or the PP side?