PDA

View Full Version : Texans vs Colts

WHS02
11-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Texans looking pretty sharp. Now if we can play the whole game like they are playing now is the question. GO TEXANS!!

Bullaholic
11-29-2009, 02:12 PM
I am really impressed with the Texans play today. Excellent play calling and execution. Looks like somebody in the NFL has re-discovered the value of longer than 5-yd. crossing/drag patterns. Steve Slayton is very impressive running the ball. I think the Texans have found a great offensive mix and rhythm and will be in the hunt in future seasons. This is really good to see.

WHS02
11-29-2009, 02:38 PM
With crappy pass interference calls like that no wonder the colts are undefeated. terrible call

navscanmaster
11-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
With crappy pass interference calls like that no wonder the colts are undefeated. terrible call

The second one shouldn't have even happened, even though it was correct. The first frivolous one got them in that position. Now the Texans need to reign in #17.

navscanmaster
11-29-2009, 03:33 PM
And now the Texans just can't do anything right.

turbostud
11-29-2009, 03:33 PM
LOL

WHS02
11-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
And now the Texans just can't do anything right.

:bigcry: :iagree:

turbostud
11-29-2009, 03:41 PM
When it rains it pours.

turbostud
11-29-2009, 03:44 PM
LOL, what a shame, my grandma can tackle better than that.

bwdlionfan
11-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Maybe I'm the bad luck... I was driving home and didn't see any of the first half... I turned on the second half and wham.....

But Peyton Manning is my fantasy QB so that part looked good for me.

gobbler grad
11-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
Texans looking pretty sharp. Now if we can play the whole game like they are playing now is the question. GO TEXANS!!

and they fall apart in the 4th qtr.

or did the Colts just play that much better...:thinking:

navscanmaster
11-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
and they fall apart in the 4th qtr.

or did the Colts just play that much better...:thinking:

Colts made good coverage adjustments, and upped the pressure on Schaub. On the other hand, Schaub did not look like he was on the same page as his receivers.

sinton66
11-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Texans have looked decent all year. They just don't seem to be able to finish the games. I think they need to upgrade the defensive secondary a tad IMO.

Bullaholic
11-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Uhhhhh......perhaps I was a bit hasty in my excitement over the Texans. Man, they looked great in the first half against the Colts---they did anything they wanted on offense, but just couldn't keep it up for 4 qtrs. Anyhow, I still think the Texans are on the right road to becoming a playoff team.

navscanmaster
11-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Uhhhhh......perhaps I was a bit hasty in my excitement over the Texans. Man, they looked great in the first half against the Colts---they did anything they wanted on offense, but just couldn't keep it up for 4 qtrs. Anyhow, I still think the Texans are on the right road to becoming a playoff team.

It sure is a long road. The Jaguars and Panthers were in the divisional championship in their second years!:mad:

sahen
11-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
It sure is a long road. The Jaguars and Panthers were in the divisional championship in their second years!:mad:

pretty sure they changed the rules for expansion teams because of that...cant remember what it was but something about the expansion draft and all...but to be fair the Texans need to figure out how to finish a game, it is borderline ridiculous how many games they could have won this year but instead lost...