PDA

View Full Version : Lorena

formercougar18
11-29-2009, 03:54 AM
I would first like to say congratulations to the Lorena Leopards for making it this far in the playoffs. I played Lorena all my life in middle school and through high shcool and they used to be the joke of central texas 3a football. I would have never thought that i would see them where they are now so fast. I give major kudos to those coaches, and those players who have worked their butts off to be where they are now. Yall have convinced me to jump on the Leopard train for the rest of the playoffs! good luck against Carthage.

lostaussie
11-29-2009, 08:35 AM
somebody tell me a little about Lorena?? offense, defense, size, speed.................know absolutely nothing about them. just wondering how they will match up with Carthage.

Aesculus gilmus
11-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Football teams named after women HAVE to be tough.

Honestly, though, the only thing they're known for to me is as the team which benefited from the La Vega coach's decision to "rest his starters" in the last game of the 2008 regular season.

Ironically, the Carthage coach decided to do the same thing in the second half the other night, but I doubt that'll happen again.