PDA

View Full Version : Oh DRE.......

sinton66
11-29-2009, 02:12 AM
Calling Dr. Dre........

I'm going to relent and ask your cuz not to disown you. I think a better punishment would be to give you a Sinton shirt and have you show up in San Antonio at our next game.;)

SintonFan
11-29-2009, 02:25 AM
That would be cool. I want to meet Dre.:)

sinton66
11-29-2009, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
That would be cool. I want to meet Dre.:)

Me too, actually.;)

maroonpirate04
11-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Better yet just get him to put a "Neverending S" tatoo on his arm:D :D

DDBooger
11-29-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Better yet just get him to put a "Neverending S" tatoo on his arm:D :D
shaving a Pirate ship in his head would go off! :D

maroonpirate04
11-29-2009, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
shaving a Pirate ship in his head would go off! :D

Man sorry about the Calallen Wildcats i was rooting for them its very rare they get knocked off the second round, they have been one of other favorites for a long time. Congrats to the Wildcats they had a great year

DDBooger
11-29-2009, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Man sorry about the Calallen Wildcats i was rooting for them its very rare they get knocked off the second round, they have been one of other favorites for a long time. Congrats to the Wildcats they had a great year hey thanks man! Rest assured that community is behind you guys as well.

Footballhudini
11-29-2009, 02:53 AM
cal has come to terms with the 2nd round knockout the last few years imo

sinton66
11-29-2009, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
cal has come to terms with the 2nd round knockout the last few years imo

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8021/outout.jpg

At least they aren't GP.:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Calling Dr. Dre........

I'm going to relent and ask your cuz not to disown you. I think a better punishment would be to give you a Sinton shirt and have you show up in San Antonio at our next game.;)

I would be more than happy to go to San Antonio and watch the pirates play this weekend. I just need one of ya'll to explain to my fiancee why I am leaving the week before our wedding to go watch a football game in San Antonio, when she already has told me that this weekend will be totally spent in preparing stuff for the wedding. If you can get me out of that I'll be down there :D

sinton66
11-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I would be more than happy to go to San Antonio and watch the pirates play this weekend. I just need one of ya'll to explain to my fiancee why I am leaving the week before our wedding to go watch a football game in San Antonio, when she already has told me that this weekend will be totally spent in preparing stuff for the wedding. If you can get me out of that I'll be down there :D

Doesn't she realize she lives in Texas (where football is king) and wedding plans are the woman's responsibility? You're about to start this thing off in the wrong direction there, buddy.:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Doesn't she realize she lives in Texas (where football is king) and wedding plans are the woman's responsibility? You're about to start this thing off in the wrong direction there, buddy.:D

You know I could play my cards right and go don for the game wthout telling her...and that would free me up to watch the DI state game the next week.

sinton66
11-29-2009, 04:56 PM
You know I could play my cards right and go don for the game wthout telling her...and that would free me up to watch the DI state game the next week.

Sure, your cellphone could have a dead battery and you don't realize it until Sunday. Don't surrender the power or you'll regret it the rest of your life. If you do, she'll be throwing pots and pans at you before you know it.:D (j/k, I'm sure she wouldn't do that.)

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Sure, your cellphone could have a dead battery and you don't realize it until Sunday. Don't surrender the power or you'll regret it the rest of your life. If you do, she'll be throwing pots and pans at you before you know it.:D (j/k, I'm sure she wouldn't do that.)

before you put the j/k, I was about to ask if you had met her before lol:D

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2009, 04:57 PM
You should edit this before she sees it! :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You should edit this before she sees it! :D

hahaha, you know the other day she was asking me if I could set her up an account on her for her, if that happens the Doctor as you know him may not be the same:(

sinton66
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM
before you put the j/k, I was about to ask if you had met her before lol:D

No, but been there, done that.;)