PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong...

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2009, 01:39 AM
Congrats to Sinton. Apparently I stirred the wrong pot this week, in all honesty I wanted to make my bold prediction of the week that picked against Brownwood but I couldn;t bring my self to pick against the district, and the other game I felt compelled to pick was against Argyle but I just couldn't do that either, so I went with Sinton and am here to eat my crow, I was wrong. Oh well its time to stir up another pot for this week:D Good luck to Sinton the rest of the way, and congrats to Kennedale on a great season

SintonFan
11-29-2009, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Congrats to Sinton. Apparently I stirred the wrong pot this week, in all honesty I wanted to make my bold prediction of the week that picked against Brownwood but I couldn;t bring my self to pick against the district, and the other game I felt compelled to pick was against Argyle but I just couldn't do that either, so I went with Sinton and am here to eat my crow, I was wrong. Oh well its time to stir up another pot for this week:D Good luck to Sinton the rest of the way, and congrats to Kennedale on a great season

Keep it going dre...:D

sinton66
11-29-2009, 02:21 AM
Takes a big man to admit it, but that won't stop your cuz......:D

pirate4state
11-29-2009, 06:07 PM
I have nothing to say. Our boys said it ALL! :)

lostaussie
11-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I have nothing to say. Our boys said it ALL! :) dang you make a lot of cakes:D

pirate4state
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
dang you make a lot of cakes:D we have a lot of coaches!!!

BwdLion73
11-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
we have a lot of coaches!!!

That cake on the left looks a little....well....scare me.;)