PDA

View Full Version : DI Semi-Finals GotW: Wylie vs Lovejoy

Pages : [1] 2

Johnny Moxen
11-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Let's get the duscussion started, who wins and why? What does Wylie need to know about Lovejoy? What do they bring to the table?

bs747
11-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Wylie will play Lovejoy on Saturday at 7:30 at Waco ISD

WylieBulldog87
11-28-2009, 11:26 PM
are you sure?

squid
11-28-2009, 11:29 PM
from what I head tonight, Lovejoy doesnt throw alot. And imo Wylie has more weapons to defend than Prosper did.

34-17 Wylie

gobbler grad
11-28-2009, 11:29 PM
going with Wylie...just hoping for a rematch ....:D

BEAST
11-28-2009, 11:30 PM
In my opinion, the winner of this game, wins it all. Not disrespecting Gilmer, but I think Wylie is the best team in the state.

BEAST

squid
11-28-2009, 11:30 PM
747 where did you hear this?

LE Dad
11-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by squid
from what I head tonight, Lovejoy doesnt throw alot. And imo Wylie has more weapons to defend than Prosper did.

34-17 Wylie Lovejoy throws 30-40% per game. They will go back to pass and the QB will run close to 50% of the time.

bobcat4life
11-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Lovejoy has great balance on offense and was fun to watch, but I think Wylie is too talented for them to handle.

Rocket
Originally posted by BEAST
In my opinion, the winner of this game, wins it all. Not disrespecting Gilmer, but I think Wylie is the best team in the state.

BEAST

Best defense in the state, no doubt. Offense is still suspect, to me.

Mcguirk
Sorry, got to see that in writing. Too inconvient for both.

SteerS_2012
11-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Wylie's D romps Lovejoy all 4 quarters....

Wylie by 14+ and then stomps on to state.

squid
11-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Just talked to a coaches wife, he is there scouting the Lovejoy game. Saturday night in Waco is it.

squid
11-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Offense is still suspect, to me.

The only games they appeared 'suspect' in this year were against Snyder and Graham. They've run all over most other teams.

Crude Dude
11-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Wylie by 17. To many weapons, and one stingy, swarming defense.

Crude Dude
11-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Im hearing in Waco. Anybody else?

squid
11-28-2009, 11:57 PM
yeah a coach's wife told me Waco ISD Stadium 7:30 Saturday night. Still nothing 'official' yet...

now KTXS in Abilene is saying the same thing

Crude Dude
11-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Im hearing Waco as well. Is anyone for sure?

Crude Dude
11-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Just heard Waco ISD again.

squid
11-29-2009, 12:07 AM
KTXS in Abilene just said 7:30 Saturday at Waco ISD.

Mcguirk
11-29-2009, 12:41 AM

I sit corrected.

XtremeCouture
11-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST
but you have no problem disrespecting cuero?

ccmom
11-29-2009, 12:53 AM

Lovejoy's website says they will be the visiting team for this game.

Go Dawgs Go!! :clap: :clap:

injuredinmelee
11-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Graham there the night before. Maybe make a weekend of that???

upper20
11-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Wylie ISD website says 7:30 Friday at Waco ISD Stadium

upper20
11-29-2009, 01:48 AM

bobcat4life
11-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
but you have no problem disrespecting cuero?
he probably picked gilmer to beat cuero...

squid
11-29-2009, 06:24 AM

From the ReporterNews and DMN websites:

CLASS 3A

Abilene Wylie (11-1) vs. Lucas Lovejoy (12-1), 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Waco ISD Stadium.

Graham (12-1) vs. Wimberley (9-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday, Waco ISD Stadium

upper20
11-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Lovejoy website says 7:30 Saturday as well. I guess the webmaster at Wylie was hoping to avoid the conflict with the Big 12 Championship game.

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm confident that Abilene Wylie is a great team and that they
are deserving of their ranking. However, my Lovejoy Leopards
think and are confident that they can win. They know they are the underdogs, but it just doesn't matter. They are winners
and they are getting better each game. I wish for both teams
a game free of injuries. I don't make predictions, just to let you know that Lovejoy is going to play hard and not give up.:D

ssgmp5150
11-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Go Lovejoy!!!! Represent 13-AAA!!!!!

Mcguirk
11-29-2009, 02:19 PM
I listened to the 2nd half of the LL/Prosper game and LL put a thumpin on Prosper. I expect they will be ready to play. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LL put 9 in the box in the 2nd half to shut down the Prosper running game? That will be hard to do against AW. They can pass the ball pretty good too.
I know LL runs a 4-3 defense. What kind of offense do they run?

solocam
11-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Wylie rolls on

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 02:26 PM
We understand Wylie can run and throw. We run the spread
and we can intercept. Maybe Wylie thinks they've got this one.
Maybe you do and maybe you don't.:thinking: :D

Johnny Moxen
11-29-2009, 02:35 PM
I listebed to most of the game and Wylie better not take Lovejoy for granted or we'll be talking about the basketball season rather than the state championship game.

It sounded as if Lovejoy has plenty of athletes. From the team roster it looks as if they have planty of size on the o-line.

So their base defense is a 4-3 and on offense they operate out of a spread with a Qb that can run the ball. Sounded like a pretty balanced team. Can run if they need to but can also pass as well. And they have a receiver that is 6-2/6-4 depending on who sizing him up?

Rocket
11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Region I is much stronger than Region II and Wylie is going to prove it.

Gobbler Fan
11-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Came the quote from the Basketball gym :rolleyes:

markp08
11-29-2009, 03:31 PM

Rocket....we appreciate the confidence in the 'Dogs, but we don't think for one second we're automatically better than LL just because we're in Region 1 and they're in Region 2. I listened to the game online and the Leopards have plenty of weapons on both sides of the ball and we'll need to play our best game of the year to win.

I hope both teams play their best, make few mistakes and come away injury free. It's gonna be good one for sure!

:clap:

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Wow, the Rocket has made his prediction, now I'm getting more and more confident. How's the Brownwood basketball team?
BTW, Rocket my wife is from Brownwood. Maybe you should be for us, I was for Brownwood.:D

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Gee guys, I always feel better when we're taken for granted.
I do appreciate the props. We understand that we are the underdogs and rightfully so. We're a new school and this is the fartherest we've been.

You are correct, we do have athletes. But we know you do too.
May the best team on that day, win. I pray for no injuries for
either team.:clap: :)

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by solocam
Wylie rolls on

Hey solocam, I've been to many of the Liberty Hill games and
always cheered for you folks, except when you played Burnet.
Since my health went south we moved close to the kids. However,
my previous name was "Great Big Burnet Fan". Lovejoy would love to have the Liberty Hill and Burnet folks supporting the Lovejoy Leopards.
:clap: ;)

BuckeyeNut
11-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
going with Wylie...just hoping for a rematch ....:D

Dont forget you got to get past us first

VWG
11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
LL is a spinoff school from the Allen ISD, correct?

Meaning, their kids once used to feed into Allen schools.

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by VWG
LL is a spinoff school from the Allen ISD, correct?

Meaning, their kids once used to feed into Allen schools.

The Lovejoy district is comprised of east Allen, Fairview and Lucus.

slingshot
11-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Charlie47--Trust me on this one... No one on this end--coaches, players, fans--are taking you guys lightly. After falling the last two years in very close, tough games to Gilmer and Prosper in the Semi's--we know that only good teams remain and either team can win. It comes down to preparation, desire and heart. A little good luck mixed in helps too. We believe in our kids and believe they will win... and know you believe the same things about yours. May both sides stay healthy and the best team win! Go 'Dawgs!

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Charlie47--Trust me on this one... No one on this end--coaches, players, fans--are taking you guys lightly. After falling the last two years in very close, tough games to Gilmer and Prosper in the Semi's--we know that only good teams remain and either team can win. It comes down to preparation, desire and heart. A little good luck mixed in helps too. We believe in our kids and believe they will win... and know you believe the same things about yours. May both sides stay healthy and the best team win! Go 'Dawgs!

Hey Slingshot,
Well said, I salute you. THis should be a great game!:clap:

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 05:55 PM
WYLIE ROLLS ON THIS ONE !!!!!

goobid
11-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Everyone must believe that their team can and will win.
The problem is that the game eventually has to be played and only one team moves on. As the Wylie fans know, turnovers in any game are huge and cause final scores to look more lopsided than the games actually were. Both Wylie and LL won the turnover battle in the quarterfinals---the winner of the turnovers will probably win this game as well. Wylie will NOT be looking past this opponent!!

theoldoaktree
11-29-2009, 07:13 PM
oh man wylie should roll huge if sandifer doesnt call off the dogs at half:D

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by theoldoaktree
oh man wylie should roll huge if sandifer doesnt call off the dogs at half:D

Maybe just maybe, Coach Sandifer may need to keep the starters in the 2nd half. That's when we do our thing; 4A Frisco Liberty, we were behind by 21, won that one; Texarkana Liberty-Eylau, we were behind 20, we won that one too, and last night we were behind by 11, we won that one too. Why don't ya'll tell Coach Sandifer it's OK to go ahead and pull the starters
at half time.;) :clap:

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Dear Wylie folks,
Can you give me a link to some stats for your team? Yeh, I know they don't mean anything, or at least I've been told. I would appreciate you. The stats make the game more interesting for me.:nerd: ;)

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 08:02 PM
I noticed we are about the same size, you being a little larger.
I also noticed that Wylie is also "Exemplery", just as Lovejoy. That tells the students are achievers. Our schools have much in common.

Daddy D 11
11-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I... WILL be at this game! No doubt.
GO WYLIE!

Mcguirk
11-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
Dear Wylie folks,
Can you give me a link to some stats for your team? Yeh, I know they don't mean anything, or at least I've been told. I would appreciate you. The stats make the game more interesting for me.:nerd: ;)

This is why I love HS football. You get a chance to see FB from all over the state, and how it's played elsewhere Besides everyone in our district & West Texas I've seen; Gainsville, Gatesville, Decatur, Prosper, Royce City, Wimberly, Gilmer, La Vega, Cuero, Liberty Hill, Burkburnett, Iowa Park and probably many others I have forgot about over the last 9 years. It's always great to see a new team play!

theoldoaktree
11-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Maybe just maybe, Coach Sandifer may need to keep the starters in the 2nd half. That's when we do our thing; 4A Frisco Liberty, we were behind by 21, won that one; Texarkana Liberty-Eylau, we were behind 20, we won that one too, and last night we were behind by 11, we won that one too. Why don't ya'll tell Coach Sandifer it's OK to go ahead and pull the starters
at half time.;) :clap: i doubt sandifer pulls em off unless there up by like 40 so dont get ur hopes up:) and good luck to both teams.

Johnny Moxen
11-29-2009, 09:11 PM
http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/400/

LE Dad
11-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Mcguirk
This is why I love HS football. You get a chance to see FB from all over the state, and how it's played elsewhere Besides everyone in our district & West Texas I've seen; Gainsville, Gatesville, Decatur, Prosper, Royce City, Wimberly, Gilmer, La Vega, Cuero, Liberty Hill, Burkburnett, Iowa Park and probably many others I have forgot about over the last 9 years. It's always great to see a new team play! I think LJ reminds me most of Royse City on your list of teams, little less zone read, a litlle more trap, but with a more mobile QB. They play the run well, but are susceptible to the big pass.
I think they will match up well with Wylie. Should be a good game and could come down to the last possession.:thinking:

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/400/

Hey Johnny,
Thanks for these. I am making no statements about who will win. I thought some of you might find these interesting.

Wylie
Averaging 33pts/game
Lovejoy
Averaging 36pts/game
Total Yards
Wylie
Lovejoy

Passing
Wylie
Matt Preston
1562yds
Lovejoy
Michael Means
1934yds; 15Td/5int

Receiving
Lovejoy
Hayden Marsh
663yds/6tds
Parker Norris
632yds/5tds

Wylie
Austin Gray
651yds/4tds
Jon Miller
242yds/1td

Rushing
Lovejoy
Michael Means
1359yds/27tds
Blake Martin
915yds/9tds
missed 3 games/injury

Wylie Rushing
John Miller
803yds/6tds
Matt Preston
83yds/1td

Lovejoy
Offense
Passing
2091yds
Rushing
2909yds

Wylie
Rushing
2462yds
Passing
1660yds
I realize this means nothing and am simply stating facts.
They're interesting to me, maybe you. Let's have a great game.
I only listed the top two in rushing and receiving.

pero chato
11-29-2009, 11:05 PM
at half time.;) :clap:

Please note that the oldoaktree is from Graham not Wylie. We've been ousted the last two years in the semis so I doubt the starters will be pulled. If you make it this far, it's a complete game for the A team. Good luck to both teams. I do know this - whoever wins will have the toughest game of their season next week.

Tin Cup
11-29-2009, 11:05 PM
I think wylies stats are very misleading. The starters didn't exactly play a whole lot in several games. This should be a very good game.

AW 34
LL 28

Charlie47
11-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
I think wylies stats are very misleading. The starters didn't exactly play a whole lot in several games. This should be a very good game.

AW 34
LL 28

Hey Tin Cup,
All of you guys say the same, don't you think it possible that our starters have been pulled too, lets get real about this. At least be original. Remember please, I made no prediction such as you have.:thinking: Once again, the stats are to stir conversation.

injuredinmelee
11-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Charlie, It seems you are taking any thing said a little personal. I for one respect you picking your team to win the game but of course Wylie fans are going to pull for a Bulldog victory.

ccmom
11-30-2009, 09:30 AM
Hey Tin Cup,
All of you guys say the same, don't you think it possible that our starters have been pulled too, lets get real about this. At least be original. Remember please, I made no prediction such as you have.:thinking: Once again, the stats are to stir conversation.

Simmer down, Chuck. ;)

If posting the stats was meant as a method to stir conversation, then what's wrong with Tin Cup's comment? He is being "real", as you put it. Did you expect Wylie fans to say something like "Oh well....your stats look better so we're doomed."? :confused:

Most of us know very little about your school and the schedule they have played, so we have no clue about how much playing time your starters have gotten, etc. Enlighten us, please.

I will also add to what some other Wylie posters have said....NOBODY expects this to be easy. Any team that makes it this far has obviously got what it takes. I listened to your game on Saturday night and I know your boys have a lot of fight in them. I can assure you that our team has the same kind of fight in them, and after going home disappointed in the fourth round the last two years these boys will be fired up and ready.

My only prediction....a great game between two great teams. My hope....an injury free game

and

A BULLDOG WIN!!:cheerl: :cheerl:

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Dear Folks,
Once again, I MADE NO PREDICTION ABOUT ANY SCORE. Once again, Imade no statement about Wylie losing to us. The stats were to show that Wylie may or may not be able to "roll" over
Lovejoy. I still think it's crazy to think the stats were off "because Wylie players were pulled early". Lovejoys were also pulled early.
I will remove myself from anymore of this discussion.
:(

ccmom
11-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Dear Folks,
Once again, I MADE NO PREDICTION ABOUT ANY SCORE. Once again, Imade no statement about Wylie losing to us. The stats were to show that Wylie may or may not be able to "roll" over
Lovejoy. I still think it's crazy to think the stats were off "because Wylie players were pulled early". Lovejoys were also pulled early.
I will remove myself from anymore of this discussion.
:(

Who from Wylie said they would roll over Lovejoy? :confused:

And to be fair, you did include in your Lovejoy stats that one of your players was out for three games with an injury. I think all Tin Cup was trying to do was to add his two cents, as well.

I'm not going to read back through all of this now, but I don't remember one poster from Wylie saying they would "roll" over LJ.
You said you posted to stats to stir up conversation....so don't stop now....let's converse.
:) :)

rolltider
11-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Charlie47--Trust me on this one... No one on this end--coaches, players, fans--are taking you guys lightly. After falling the last two years in very close, tough games to Gilmer and Prosper in the Semi's--we know that only good teams remain and either team can win. It comes down to preparation, desire and heart. A little good luck mixed in helps too. We believe in our kids and believe they will win... and know you believe the same things about yours. May both sides stay healthy and the best team win! Go 'Dawgs! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It just something special about seeing these young men step it up no mater who you are cheering for!!!!
Got to love Texas High school football.

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Dear ccmom,
As you read, please note I never said it was Wylie folks making
the "roll", etc. statements. I made the statement about Blake
Martin missing three games because I had that info. I had no
info about Wylie's kids missing any games, because that info was not available.

The stats are fun for me. I have GREAT RESPECT for Wylie and
it's consistant high level of performance. Lovejoy is a new school
and this is our highest level of play. I just wanted all people to read and understand, that this may be a better game than some are predicting. Once again,I made no statement that Wylie folks
had said anything negative about Lovejoy. It was others who
might not have "a dog in this fight". I do feel that some folks jumped on me unnecessarily. :( :eek:

Deuce
11-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Don't have a dog in the fight, and I don't know anything about Lovejoy. I do know that Wylie is loaded with a very physical defense that is hard to move the ball on. Have to go with Wylie here, and root for our district compadres!!

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Who from Wylie said they would roll over Lovejoy? :confused:

And to be fair, you did include in your Lovejoy stats that one of your players was out for three games with an injury. I think all Tin Cup was trying to do was to add his two cents, as well.

I'm not going to read back through all of this now, but I don't remember one poster from Wylie saying they would "roll" over LJ.
You said you posted to stats to stir up conversation....so don't stop now....let's converse.
:) :) I think the only blowout predictions were from non Wylie. Ya'll are just giving honest opinions. I expect this to be a tight
game. It will come down to who can sustain drives and score, and who has the least amount of mistakes.

Charlie, these Wylie posters are all cool, except for that Nobogey character, and his probably OK as long as he stays away from your daughter. Lol:rolleyes:

Wylie is just lucky they are playing these Leopards :D

Good luck to both teams :cool: :)

ccmom
11-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Dear ccmom,
As you read, please note I never said it was Wylie folks making
the "roll", etc. statements. I made the statement about Blake
Martin missing three games because I had that info. I had no
info about Wylie's kids missing any games, because that info was not available.

The stats are fun for me. I have GREAT RESPECT for Wylie and
it's consistant high level of performance. Lovejoy is a new school
and this is our highest level of play. I just wanted all people to read and understand, that this may be a better game than some are predicting. Once again,I made no statement that Wylie folks
had said anything negative about Lovejoy. It was others who
might not have "a dog in this fight". I do feel that some folks jumped on me unnecessarily. :( :eek:

Let's start over fresh, shall we? :)

As I said, I listened to your game Saturday night and was impressed.

This board is not short on Wylie or district 2 posters, so you probably know much more about our team than we do about yours. Fill us in. Do a little bragging. We want to know about your school, your community and your team.

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey LEDad,
Yeh, I have the highest respect for the Wylie posters. I do thank-you for your understanding, sorry I never got to meet you. My
health kept me from the long trip to Hallsville.:(

Pendragon13
11-30-2009, 12:48 PM
From what I've heard, we're going to have to be firing on all cylinders on both sides of the ball to beat Lovejoy. Anyone taking a team lightly in the fourth round either has a monster team that is far above and beyond the competition...or doesn't deserve to make it to the championship game.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by goobid
Everyone must believe that their team can and will win.
The problem is that the game eventually has to be played and only one team moves on. As the Wylie fans know, turnovers in any game are huge and cause final scores to look more lopsided than the games actually were. Both Wylie and LL won the turnover battle in the quarterfinals---the winner of the turnovers will probably win this game as well. Wylie will NOT be looking past this opponent!!

:iagree:

We cannot make mistakes like we did last week! The team with the least penalties and turnovers will win this game!

Go Dawgs!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Let's start over fresh, shall we? :)

As I said, I listened to your game Saturday night and was impressed.

This board is not short on Wylie or district 2 posters, so you probably know much more about our team than we do about yours. Fill us in. Do a little bragging. We want to know about your school, your community and your team.

Thank-you Kind Lady,
There's not much more to say other than the stats. I'm sure you
know we run the spread. We like you, are quite well balanced
between run & pass. Our QB and principle RB are quite speedy.
Our principle receivers, those listed also have speed. Our offensive line averages 6'3" and 279. The largest lineman is 300, the smallest is 265.

When we played Prosper, our defensive tackle @ 6'3" and 285 was out as was one of our receivers. I don't know if they'll be back. We, like you will play with what we have at that time. I
know nothing about Wylie.

BTW, I am from San Angelo and many many trips to Abilene.
In fact, I was on the CHS team that played Cooper in it's first year. I have a long history of liking Abilene.;)

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:02 PM

AW 34
LL 28

I agree they are missleading, but I believe starters not play a whole lot in several games might hurts in the long run!

One thing that has bothered me this season is pulling the starters too early in the game. I understand pulling them half way through the 4qtr, but not all at once after the half or middle of the 3qrt. How can the starters get better if they only play half games? And if they are not used to playing 4qtrs, how will they perform late in the game when they are playing quality teams in the playoffs? Just saying!

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Hey LEDad,
Yeh, I have the highest respect for the Wylie posters. I do thank-you for your understanding, sorry I never got to meet you. My
health kept me from the long trip to Hallsville.:( :thumbsup: Maybe next year we can meet up if ya'll stay in 3A. I have heard that you will and that you won't. Guess we will see in February. :confused: Sorry about your health :(
I hope your Leopards represent our Region well. :clap: :clap:

Deuce
11-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I agree they are missleading, but I believe starters not play a whole lot in several games might hurts in the long run!

One thing that has bothered me this season is pulling the starters too early in the game. I understand pulling them half way through the 4qtr, but not all at once after the half or middle of the 3qrt. How can the starters get better if they only play half games? And if they are not used to playing 4qtrs, how will they perform late in the game when they are playing quality teams in the playoffs? Just saying!

I know that Wylie posters probably don't want to revisit this, but i think this probably affected ya'll in the Graham game. Don't get me wrong that was a great game and very hard fought, but it seemed like Wylie got pretty gassed in the 4th. Really hope it does not affect them for the remaining games though!!

Rocket
11-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Hey Johnny,
Thanks for these. I am making no statements about who will win. I thought some of you might find these interesting.

Wylie
Averaging 33pts/game
Lovejoy
Averaging 36pts/game
Total Yards
Wylie
Lovejoy

Passing
Wylie
Matt Preston
1562yds
Lovejoy
Michael Means
1934yds; 15Td/5int

Receiving
Lovejoy
Hayden Marsh
663yds/6tds
Parker Norris
632yds/5tds

Wylie
Austin Gray
651yds/4tds
Jon Miller
242yds/1td

Rushing
Lovejoy
Michael Means
1359yds/27tds
Blake Martin
915yds/9tds
missed 3 games/injury

Wylie Rushing
John Miller
803yds/6tds
Matt Preston
83yds/1td

Lovejoy
Offense
Passing
2091yds
Rushing
2909yds

Wylie
Rushing
2462yds
Passing
1660yds
I realize this means nothing and am simply stating facts.
They're interesting to me, maybe you. Let's have a great game.
I only listed the top two in rushing and receiving.

Lovejoy has not seen a defense like Wylie. Wylie will give you fits. I'll be VERY surprised if this game is close by halftime.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
I know that Wylie posters probably don't want to revisit this, but i think this probably affected ya'll in the Graham game. Don't get me wrong that was a great game and very hard fought, but it seemed like Wylie got pretty gassed in the 4th. Really hope it does not affect them for the remaining games though!!

That is what I saw too! I believed it's started at the Snyder game and continued at the Graham game. If we can limit our mistakes this Saturday, I think we can win this game, but if we keep getting penalties when we get in the red zone, we might have a problem!

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Lovejoy has not seen a defense like Wylie. Wylie will give you fits. ....and there is this threads comic relief:clap: :clap:

Oh hey Rockee if this inferior Lovejoy team beats Wylie can I do one of your "well they beat you and we beat them and so and so fell down and so that game didn't count and next year we will be pre season #1 and we are so dominate and our region is the most awsome and if our players would have been healthy and you better look out next year cause we are all 8th graders this year" post

Huh, huh can I can I PLEEEEASE :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

:D

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
....and there is this threads comic relief:clap: :clap:

Oh hey Rockee if this inferior Lovejoy team beats Wylie can I do one of your "well they beat you and we beat them and so and so fell down and so that game didn't count and next year we will be pre season #1 and we are so dominate and our region is the most awsome and if our players would have been healthy and you better look out next year cause we are all 8th graders this year" post

:D :D :clap:

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 01:44 PM
That is what I saw too! I believed it's started at the Snyder game and continued at the Graham game. If we can limit our mistakes this Saturday, I think we can win this game, but if we keep getting penalties when we get in the red zone, we might have a problem! Lovejoy is very well conditioned. That is what killed LE is they went vanilla on offense and did not sustain drives. Lovejoy kept playing wide open and came back on us. You have got to contain the QB cause they will run your secondary 20-30 yds downfield and then he will hit the hole and be 10 yds into your territory before you know it.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the info!

Rocket
11-30-2009, 01:51 PM
....and there is this threads comic relief:clap: :clap:

I never said that. LHPM was the one saying all that. Oh and btw, if Graham beats Wimbo, then we get to say we beat them cuz we beat Graham. Same goes for Wylie. We own the District.:D

If Graham wins state, then we are the State Champions by proxy because we beat Graham. :D

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:52 PM
I never said that. LHPM was the one saying all that. Oh and btw, if Graham beats Wimbo, then we get to say we beat them cuz we beat Graham. Same goes for Wylie. We own the District.:D

If Graham wins state, then we are the State Champions by proxy because we beat Graham. :D

Makes sense to me:D

Deuce
11-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Makes sense to me:D

Not so much.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:54 PM

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Not so much.

Only kidding Deuce.

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 02:04 PM

If Graham wins state, then we are the State Champions by proxy because we beat Graham. :D What if ahh forget it all that thinking makes my head hurt:p

ronwx5x
11-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Lovejoy has not seen a defense like Wylie. Wylie will give you fits. I'll be VERY surprised if this game is close by halftime.

Rocket, Has Wylie seen a defense like LL's? Or for that matter, an offense or special team? It's silly to make statements like this when the same would be true of any team the opponent has not also faced.

I haven't seen either team, but I would think both have good reason to believe they know enough about the other from scouting and films that each will be prepared. Once they have played, they can both make staatements about the other!

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:08 PM
What if ahh forget it all that thinking makes my head hurt:p

Come On LE Dad! Say it! What if BW played LE?:D

:1popcorn:

nobogey72
11-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Hey Tin Cup,

Hey Charlie,

Go down to KMART and buy some salad tongs and pull that corn cob out. (much cheaper than having a Doctor perform a "corncobectomy"). After you've pulled it out, then take those stats and stick them where the corn cob used to be. One stat you did leave out was pts. given up per game. Now then, there's some stirred up coversation for your uppity A$$.

BTW-- "Lucas Lovejoy Leapards" ------ No offense but that sounds a little like a softball team that is sponsored by a strip joint.

:D :D :D :D :D gotta talk some smack, afterall it is the semi's.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Hey Charlie,

Go down to KMART and buy some salad tongs and pull that corn cob out. (much cheaper than having a Doctor perform a "corncobectomy"). After you've pulled it out, then take those stats and stick them where the corn cob used to be. One stat you did leave out was pts. given up per game. Now then, there's some stirred up coversation for your uppity A$$.

BTW-- "Lucas Lovejoy Leapards" ------ No offense but that sounds a little like a softball team that is sponsored by a strip joint.

What the H$$$!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Hey Charlie,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please tell me I get to see you this Saturday? LOL

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Hey Charlie,

Hey Wylie folks, this guy is one of your "Wylie people", and he is a certifyable jack###. Not only that, he's rude and obnoxious.:devil: :doh: :mad: :eek:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey Wylie folks, this guy is one of your "Wylie people", and he is a certifyable jack###. Not only that, he's rude and obnoxious.:devil: :doh: :mad: :eek:

He's actually a really good guy.

Go back into your woodpile.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:27 PM

Easy Charlie47! He is not all there. Have you read some of his posts? He is a real nice guy, just ask Daddy_D_11!:)

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Hey Charlie,

:D :D :D :D :D gotta talk some smack, afterall it is the semi's. Charlie, see what I mean bout keepn him away from your daughter:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dang Bogey this is the first time they made it this far and if you keep this up they may not want to come back
:doh: :p

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:29 PM
He's actually a really good guy.

Go back into your woodpile.
Dang! You beat me to it! Are you not suppose to be in school? Or are you playing in class? :D

;)

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Charlie, see what I mean bout keepn him away from your daughter:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dang Bogey this is the first time they made it this far and if you keep this up they may not want to come back
:doh: :p

LE Dad! Forgot to say something about Rocket! You are getting weak man!:D

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Dang! You beat me to it! Are you not suppose to be in school? Or are you playing in class? :D

;)

I'm actually studying for a test at 2:30. My week is swamped. I have a test everyday this week. And then I get all weekend to study for finals at the end of next week. Overwhelmed to say the least. I probably won't be back on here till late tonight.

By then, the Wimberley coaches will have a perfect game plan for Graham and company and it's going to be a done deal. Wimberley is going to roll.

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 02:32 PM
He is a real nice guy, just ask Daddy_D_11!:) Has D 11 been in Nobogeys room too:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm actually studying for a test at 2:30. My week is swamped. I have a test everyday this week. And then I get all weekend to study for finals at the end of next week. Overwhelmed to say the least. I probably won't be back on here till late tonight.

By then, the Wimberley coaches will have a perfect game plan for Graham and company and it's going to be a done deal. Wimberley is going to roll.

Ok Rocket! Later. Go study!:D

And good luck!:)

ccmom
11-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Has D 11 been in Nobogeys room too:eek: :eek: :eek:

Duh!! :doh: Haven't you seen the video?? :eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Duh!! :doh: Haven't you seen the video?? :eek: :eek:

Oh you mean the video of you and me???:devil:

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Has D 11 been in Nobogeys room too:eek: :eek: :eek:

Stop it! The poor kid is trying to study!:D

;)

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Stop it! The poor kid is trying to study!:D

;)

LOL good thing I sit by some girls that love me:) :p We trade services:kiss:

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Oh you mean the video of you and me???:devil:

Go Study!

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:43 PM
LOL good thing I sit by some girls that love me:) :p We trade services:kiss:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rosie_odonnell-1.jpg

Looks like you have it all under control McDirty!:D

;)

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Hey Charlie,

Now, now, now, children, be nice to your elders. nobogey, I always figured you were a"blue light special" type of childish kid
screaming "mommey, mommey can I have that" kind of kid.
After my cancer surgery, I don't mess with my rear end like you do. You seem to speak from experience. We want to talk football
, go back and sext your girlfriend.

No I will not be able to be at the game, my health will not permit it. Now can we talk 3A football, please.:kiss: ;)

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 02:49 PM
LE Dad! Forgot to say something about Rocket! You are getting weak man!:D Comeon GP, it's the end of the month and I got better things to do besides smack slapping Rocket....

page after page after page after page after page
for the 100th time. It's kinda like kicking the neighborhood mut it's fun for a while but then everytime he sees you he tucks his tail and runs.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Makes ya feel bad:(

But before you know it that dog will chew your paper or crap on your grass and then its fun to start kicking him again :D :D

Stay outta my yard Rocket!! Lol:clap:

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Now, now, now, children, be nice to your elders. nobogey, I always figured you were a"blue light special" type of childish kid
After my cancer surgery, I don't mess with my rear end like you do. You seem to speak from experience. We want to talk football

No I will not be able to be at the game, my health will not permit it. Now can we talk 3A football, please.:kiss: ;)

I'm recovering from surgery too! Typing with one hand and trying to talk a little smack! I believe this game will be close. Both football teams have excellent players and with that said, IMO the team with that makes the least mistakes will win!

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 02:54 PM

Looks like you have it all under control McDirty!:D

;) LOL!! :clap: :clap:

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Comeon GP, it's the end of the month and I got better things to do besides smack slapping Rocket....

page after page after page after page after page
for the 100th time. It's kinda like kicking the neighborhood mut it's fun for a while but then everytime he sees you he tucks his tail and runs.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Makes ya feel bad:(

But before you know it that dog will chew your paper or crap on your grass and then its fun to start kicking him again :D :D

Stay outta my yard Rocket!! Lol:clap:

Too bad we could not have played LE! Just for the smacking talking alone!:D

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:57 PM
LOL!! :clap: :clap:

I'm doing all this one handed!:D

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 03:03 PM

No I will not be able to be at the game, my health will not permit it. Now can we talk 3A football, please.:kiss: ;) Oh Charlie you are in Region 1 now these gus do all they can not to talk football and if you study past semi final matchups you will discover why. :doh:

It's all about fun my friend, These R1 folks will jab you a little just give a little jab back.

Watch that D11 guy though . :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rocket
11-30-2009, 03:05 PM

nobogey is a dimwit, but he only speaks truth. Charlie, the leopards are going to get utterly decimated. I don't think you guys will even get a first down.

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 03:08 PM

Too bad we could not have played LE! Just for the smacking talking alone!:D Next year we will try to do a better job and get back over ya'lls way. I hate that we missed this year by the skin of our teeth. Just hang on to your baby Hitler pics.
2010 LE Leopards.. State Champions!! Mark it down.:D

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 03:10 PM

No I will not be able to be at the game, my health will not permit it. Now can we talk 3A football, please.:kiss: ;) Oh Charlie you are in Region 1 now these guys do all they can not to talk football and if you study past semi final matchups you will discover why. :doh:

It's all about fun my friend, These R1 folks will jab you a little just give a little jab back.

Watch that D11 guy though . :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rocket
11-30-2009, 03:15 PM
LE Dad! Forgot to say something about Rocket! You are getting weak man!:D

Getting weak? LE is weak.

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 03:15 PM
nobogey is a dimwit, but he only speaks truth. Charlie, the leopards are going to get utterly decimated. I don't think you guys will even get a first down.

Rocket, you may be right, BUT if you are wrong, like you were
wrong about Brownwood, I'll remind you about the stupid statements you make!:eek: ;)

Rocket
11-30-2009, 03:17 PM

Look at the poll. Lovejoy Leopards getting much respect! LOL

Rocket
11-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Rocket, you may be right, BUT if you are wrong, like you were
wrong about Brownwood, I'll remind you about the stupid statements you make!:eek: ;)

I am never wrong. Not on these things.

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Look at the poll. Lovejoy Leopards getting much respect! LOL

Rocket, we don't need respect, we earn it.:clap: :D

WylieBulldog87
11-30-2009, 03:20 PM

AW 34
LL 28

This is a great point. Many games this year, wylie pulled starters out before the 4th quarter.

LoveJoy seems like a very balanced team. I listened to the game on the web. As a Bulldog fan, this team makes me very nervous. They never quit and are going to keep coming.

I have been to the last 2 bulldog semifinal games. Wylie had both games won and in the Gilmer game seemed like they were on cruise control. I never felt either team had momentum or even threaten to win. But somehow, wylie found a way to lose both games. Both teams won on late scoring drives.

This is what worries me going into this game and that LoveJoy never quits...Wylie will have to play the entire game to win this one. It will not be a blow out.

My prediction WHS 27-LoveJoy 23
Bulldogs hold off a late scoring chance and make it to the finals.

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Getting weak? LE is weak. See what I mean.....:D

Just a matter of time:clap: :clap:

You just can't teach an old Rocket new tricks :doh:

here boy:evillol: :evillol:

LE mops the field with Brownwood any day any time. :rolleyes:

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog87
This is a great point. Many games this year, wylie pulled starters out before the 4th quarter.

LoveJoy seems like a very balanced team. I listened to the game on the web. As a Bulldog fan, this team makes me very nervous. They never quit and are going to keep coming.

I have been to the last 2 bulldog semifinal games. Wylie had both games won and in the Gilmer game seemed like they were on cruise control. I never felt either team had momentum or even threaten to win. But somehow, wylie found a way to lose both games. Both teams won on late scoring drives.

This is what worries me going into this game and that LoveJoy never quits...Wylie will have to play the entire game to win this one. It will not be a blow out.

My prediction WHS 27-LoveJoy 23
Bulldogs hold off a late scoring chance and make it to the finals.

I understand, you make a very rational statement. We understand that we are certainly and rightfully so, underdogs.

I hope we are able to compete and make a good game of it.
We've had some great games so far. As Rocket says, we get no respect. Hopefully, the 9-1 team we beat, the great 7-4 team we beat and the 11-1 team have a little respect for us. Our kids, like your kids want this very badly. It will probably come down to turnovers and penalties. I understand that Wylie has had these problems, but we have also. I just want and pray for no more injuries for either team.:clap: ;)

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 03:33 PM
I am never wrong. Not on these things. Except S'ville, Wimberly and...... Someone else:thinking:

Oh yeah Wylie:D

Hey GP what did the scoreboard look like :confused: LOL

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:09 PM
I dominated my test Garcia.

nobogey72
11-30-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm doing all this one handed!:D

All WHAT???????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe that's how you hurt your shoulder.:thinking: :thinking:

:D :D :D

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Because you are the:http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/bogey.jpg.:D

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Because you are the:http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/bogey.jpg.:D

HAHA!

BuckeyeNut
11-30-2009, 04:20 PM
I have seen this for the last 3 weeks nobody giving LoveJoy any chance and they just keep winning.:thinking: :thinking:

garciap77
11-30-2009, 04:28 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:30 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Now I've got Astronomy study group for like 2 hours tonight:( Gotta make an 88+ tomorrow to keep my A!

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Now I've got Astronomy study group for like 2 hours tonight:( Gotta make an 88+ tomorrow to keep my A! No matter how you do on your test, you will always keep your A. :devil: Ask any Monahans poster, they'll agree. http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

garciap77
11-30-2009, 04:34 PM
All WHAT???????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe that's how you hurt your shoulder.:thinking: :thinking:

:D :D :D

No! I hurt my right shoulder taking to many pics at the BW vs Wylie game.
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg
I could not keep up with the TDs the Dawgs were making! If we make it to the finals I hope to be in full picture taking mode!

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
No matter how you do on your test, you will always keep your A. :devil: Ask any Monahans poster, they'll agree. http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Nice Nice LOL

Hey, I wonder where they all went? Guess they're still eating all that crow I had delivered?

garciap77
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Now I've got Astronomy study group for like 2 hours tonight:( Gotta make an 88+ tomorrow to keep my A!

You better get her back to your crib, then!:D

;)

ccmom
11-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Thank-you Kind Lady,
There's not much more to say other than the stats. I'm sure you
know we run the spread. We like you, are quite well balanced
between run & pass. Our QB and principle RB are quite speedy.
Our principle receivers, those listed also have speed. Our offensive line averages 6'3" and 279. The largest lineman is 300, the smallest is 265.

When we played Prosper, our defensive tackle @ 6'3" and 285 was out as was one of our receivers. I don't know if they'll be back. We, like you will play with what we have at that time. I
know nothing about Wylie.

BTW, I am from San Angelo and many many trips to Abilene.
In fact, I was on the CHS team that played Cooper in it's first year. I have a long history of liking Abilene.;)

"Kind Lady"??????:confused:

You might want to think before you start with the name calling!! :mad: :devil:

;)

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:16 PM

;) http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 05:46 PM

;) LOL, I think Charlie is the absolute kindest poster on 3ADL:) He seems to be catching on a bit though.

Don't let em corrupt ya Charlie
:D :p

Johnny Moxen
11-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Hey Charlie47 sounds as if your base offense is the spread, but do ya'll typically line up in the shot gun with 1 back in the back field 3/4 wide etc?

And your defense, do you base out of the 4-3?

We run a multiple offense (meaning many different formations and schemes) and a multiple defense (same as above).

Just looking for a littel more info. Sounds as if to some degree, we will be playing a mirror image of ourselves.

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Hey Johnny, this answer to both of your questions is yes. However, our defense changes to meet the situation.

nobogey72
11-30-2009, 06:19 PM

I read and then re-read this post several times. I have concluded 1) you must be real old if you're older than me 2) "blue light special" means something different in Lucas Lovejoy than it does in Abilene 3) you don't know how to spell mommy4) you messed with your rear end BEFORE your surgery :thinking: 5) I don't text or sext or whatever with my girlfriend because I'd be afraid my wife would find out.

And finally, you seriously sound like you have too much class for this board. Most of us are idiots just like me that enjoy talking smack even when we don't mean it. I'm sorry that you've had health issues that have prevented you from going to the LL games, because you sound like a great fan.

Oh, and one more thing: I am very nervous about playing you because the only other Leopords that we have ever played that I know of were the Gainesville Leopards, and they were both times in the semifinals and both times we were sent packing.

Good luck to you...... you ol' fart.:D

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 06:39 PM
I read and then re-read this post several times. I have concluded 1) you must be real old if you're older than me 2) "blue light special" means something different in Lucas Lovejoy than it does in Abilene 3) you don't know how to spell mommy4) you messed with your rear end BEFORE your surgery :thinking: 5) I don't text or sext or whatever with my girlfriend because I'd be afraid my wife would find out.

And finally, you seriously sound like you have too much class for this board. Most of us are idiots just like me that enjoy talking smack even when we don't mean it. I'm sorry that you've had health issues that have prevented you from going to the LL games, because you sound like a great fan.

Oh, and one more thing: I am very nervous about playing you because the only other Leopords that we have ever played that I know of were the Gainesville Leopards, and they were both times in the semifinals and both times we were sent packing.

Good luck to you...... you ol' fart.:D

I will be happy to reply to your last two paragraphs. I really feel
that trying to be a kid by acting stupid is something I've grown out of. I try to act my age, medically retired senior adult and
fan of the Lovejoy Leopards. What you are doing is attacking
someone who doesn't deserve your s##t. The first paragraph is
rude crap.

I have reserved seats and am a faithful Lovejoy fan. I wasn't able to travel to Hallsville for the Liberty-Eylau game.
I won't be able to go to Waco, again for health reasons. Besides cancer, I also have congestive heart failure with diabetic neuropathy in my feet and legs. If feel you want to make some
negative assault on me because you desire to, so be it.

It seems to me you don't understand the difference in personal
attacks and football smack. If you like to say how sorry Lovejoy
is, go ahead enjoy. I love the city of Abilene, I respect the Wylie
program and all they've accomplished. I do not respect you.:hand:

Cameron Crazy
11-30-2009, 06:40 PM
I have no idea about how good Lovejoy is nor have I ever heard of them before. But I do know that Wylie is always tough and they will have to play some solid defense to stop them. Not many have been able to play with them all year. I sure do wish you lovejoy guys luck!

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I have no idea about how good Lovejoy is nor have I ever heard of them before. But I do know that Wylie is always tough and they will have to play some solid defense to stop them. Not many have been able to play with them all year. I sure do wish you lovejoy guys luck!

Thank-you we'll need it they're a great team!:clap:

orange machine
11-30-2009, 07:02 PM
I think Wylie will win, but it will be close. I also think this could be a trap game for Wylie.

Deuce
11-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I think Wylie will win, but it will be close. I also think this could be a trap game for Wylie.

I dont think there is such thing as a trap game this deep in the playoffs. Especially when your talking of Sandifer and Wylie. Don't see them looking ahead at all. Might be a trap that Lovejoy is better than what some give credit though.

orange machine
11-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Maybe so, but it think Prosper underestimated Lovejoy and they kicked them in the face for it.

BDB
11-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Especially when your talking of Sandifer and Wylie. Don't see them looking ahead at all. Might be a trap that Lovejoy is better than what some give credit though.

I know of one year that Wylie players( and I think coach as well) looked ahead and was sent home.:(

nobogey72
11-30-2009, 10:09 PM
I will be happy to reply to your last two paragraphs. I really feel
that trying to be a kid by acting stupid is something I've grown out of. I try to act my age, medically retired senior adult and
fan of the Lovejoy Leopards. What you are doing is attacking
someone who doesn't deserve your s##t. The first paragraph is
rude crap.

I have reserved seats and am a faithful Lovejoy fan. I wasn't able to travel to Hallsville for the Liberty-Eylau game.
I won't be able to go to Waco, again for health reasons. Besides cancer, I also have congestive heart failure with diabetic neuropathy in my feet and legs. If feel you want to make some
negative assault on me because you desire to, so be it.

It seems to me you don't understand the difference in personal
attacks and football smack. If you like to say how sorry Lovejoy
is, go ahead enjoy. I love the city of Abilene, I respect the Wylie
program and all they've accomplished. I do not respect you.:hand:

Charlie, My wife is always telling me that people don't always know when I'm kidding. This is obviously the case here. I apologize. You have been nothing but a gentleman on here and I'm not used to that on this board. In fact you may be the only one. Again, I apologize.

Charlie47
11-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Dear Nobogey, thank-you I certainly accept your apology. Please accept mine for my rudeness. No harm done. I hope all you folks that are travelling to Waco, have a safe trip. I do hope we are able to give you guys a great game.

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Now we getting somewhere. I like it when things get sticky :clap: :clap:

Hope everyone is ready for this game :D It should be a wild one:p

ctown
11-30-2009, 11:13 PM
I saw the Prosper LJ game. I can tell you guys that LJ is in supreme condition to go 4 quarters. They have good size but also very explosive. They laid the Prosper QB down bhind the line several times late in the game when Prosper needed a comeback and the secondary was also on top of its game. It will be a great battle. Also consider that the Prosper D is largely intact from last year's title team and LJ was able to move the ball..

squid
11-30-2009, 11:20 PM
You have to wonder what the players and coaches that read this board think.......I did and I asked a few of 'em....they think we're all a bunch of idiots...

http://www.freshbytes.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

skins4life
11-30-2009, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LE Dad
[B]I think the only blowout predictions were from non Wylie. Ya'll are just giving honest opinions. I expect this to be a tight
game. It will come down to who can sustain drives and score, and who has the least amount of mistakes.

Charlie, these Wylie posters are all cool, except for that Nobogey character, and his probably OK as long as he stays away from your daughter. Lol:rolleyes:

And stays off of the radio....:D :D
Or is that his buddy that calls coaches other than Sandifer "whiners".. :devil: :devil:

easttexas3a
12-01-2009, 03:15 AM
LJ continues to win games coming from behind. Makes you wonder if they are havign one of those years where they just keep finding a way to win.

I like Wylie in this contest though, Wylie must be very good to have only lost one game with as tough as their schedule was. It will be interesting to see how this game turns out.

I like Wylie 35-21

alaskacat
12-01-2009, 05:00 AM
I was at the Prosper Lovejoy game and wylie better bring their A game. the Leopards are the real deal.

They can run and will and they will pass. they hit a couple dandy's last Saturday. Their D is plenty good..They make afew adjustments and it gets interesting the 2nd half.

good luck to both

ssgmp5150
12-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Did they make a believer out of you there alaskacat???

Originally posted by alaskacat
I was at the Prosper Lovejoy game and wylie better bring their A game. the Leopards are the real deal.

They can run and will and they will pass. they hit a couple dandy's last Saturday. Their D is plenty good..They make afew adjustments and it gets interesting the 2nd half.

good luck to both

garciap77
12-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by BDB
I know of one year that Wylie players( and I think coach as well) looked ahead and was sent home.:(

Does Vernon ring a bell? Or Canyon? Those are the two that ring my bell!

gibby
12-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Could someone post LL's 09 schedule with scores ? Thanks in advance.

garciap77
12-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gibby
Could someone post LL's 09 schedule with scores ? Thanks in advance.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/_RoedobT3U6k715PedH78A/lovejoy-leopards/football/schedule.htm

Deuce
12-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Does Vernon ring a bell? Or Canyon? Those are the two that ring my bell!

Well lets just hope this is a different year. ould love to see Wylie win it all, and to know Graham was the only blemish on their record. I am sure they boys would not care as long as they get a ring!!

garciap77
12-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Well lets just hope this is a different year. ould love to see Wylie win it all, and to know Graham was the only blemish on their record. I am sure they boys would not care as long as they get a ring!!

You got that right! Snyder beat us when the Bulldogs got the first ring! And we know we just can’t win at Graham; it's just one of those things! I would love to see two state championship teams from our district! :thinking: Actually it would be three championship teams (Brownwood being the third) since you beat us and Brownwood beat you! That means Brownwood would be the official State Champs for both divisions!:thinking:

Things are starting to make sense now, ROCKET!:D

Deuce
12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
You got that right! Snyder beat us when the Bulldogs got the first ring! And we know we just can’t win at Graham; it's just one of those things! I would love to see two state championship teams from our district! :thinking: Actually it would be three championship teams (Brownwood being the third) since you beat us and Brownwood beat you! That means Brownwood would be the official State Champs for both divisions!:thinking:

LOL!!!

ccmom
12-01-2009, 01:43 PM

Step away from the meds, Garcia!! ;)

garciap77
12-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Step away from the meds, Garcia!! ;)

I feel no pain! ccmom Just waiting on Dr. Deprang to release me for the game on Sat.! I'll find out tomorrow!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 02:21 PM
I feel no pain! ccmom Just waiting on Dr. Deprang to release me for the game on Sat.! I'll find out tomorrow!

I think i would go anyway!

ccmom
12-01-2009, 02:35 PM

:tisk:

I'm pretty sure his wife won't let him go if the doctor says no. It's alot easier to ignore a doctor than it is a wife. :D

garciap77
12-01-2009, 02:37 PM

Rotator cuff surgery recovery takes time. I don't want to slow my recovery time by putting myself in a situation that could reinjure my Rotator Cuff! If it was not for this injury' I would be at both Graham and Wylie games this coming weekend.:D

garciap77
12-01-2009, 02:44 PM
:tisk:

I'm pretty sure his wife won't let him go if the doctor says no. It's alot easier to ignore a doctor than it is a wife. :D

I wish I was http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/q3wpanchovilla.jpg!

ccmom
12-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Hey Charlie or anybody that was at the LL/Prosper game....does LL travel with a big crowd? I'm assuming that most school's will bring a crowd this late in the playoffs, but I was just curious. Since the school is so new, I wondered if they have a big following. I hope so!

garciap77
12-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Where is Lovejoy! How far will they travel to Waco?

ssgmp5150
12-01-2009, 03:04 PM
The home stands at Clark Stadium were about 75-80% full. They had a lot of people there! They were loud and proud! I would expect that they would travel very well to Waco!

Hey Charlie or anybody that was at the LL/Prosper game....does LL travel with a big crowd? I'm assuming that most school's will bring a crowd this late in the playoffs, but I was just curious. Since the school is so new, I wondered if they have a big following. I hope so!

garciap77
12-01-2009, 03:09 PM
ssgmp5150, I noticed that Lovejoy's only lost was to Famersville. What can you tell us about that game?

Charlie47
12-01-2009, 03:19 PM
I am not our friend from Farmersville, I would be happy to offer
what I saw, yes I was there.

The 3 days before the game were constant rain, over 7 inches.
The field was beautiful when we got there. I guys had just came out on the field and started to warm up. Right off I knew we were in trouble. Guys were slipping and falling down with regularity. Even by gametime it was a mess. We are a finesse team, not a power team. In addition, I noticed from the first row of stands that the field has a very high crown. Our field is new and the surface is almost flat, thusly everything we threw was over our guys heads. We just couldn't do anything right. Our friends from Farmersville made the best of their situation.

Hope this helps.
:confused: ;)

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 03:31 PM

The field was beautiful when we got there. I guys had just came out on the field and started to warm up. Right off I knew we were in trouble. Guys were slipping and falling down with regularity. Even by gametime it was a mess. We are a finesse team, not a power team. In addition, I noticed from the first row of stands that the field has a very high crown. Our field is new and the surface is almost flat, thusly everything we threw was over our guys heads. We just couldn't do anything right. Our friends from Farmersville made the best of their situation.

Hope this helps.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Charlie47
12-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Where is Lovejoy! How far will they travel to Waco?

Lovejoy is in Lucas, Texas. The school is 3 miles east of the Allen
stadium. Fairview is between McKinney and Allen. The district is
made up of East Allen, Lucas and Fairview. We are about 35 miles NE of Dallas and east of US 75 (Central Expressway). We are about 90+ miles to Waco. This is about 1/2 the distance of Hallsville, where we played Liberty-Eylau. I'm sure we will have a
large bunch of fans.:clap:

Rustler
12-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Go Bulldogs! All the way and win in the "Big House" From your Friends in the district.:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:
What Year If You AND Graham both brought home the big Trophy! WOW:2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

garciap77
12-01-2009, 03:39 PM

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

I wonder if we would have beat LH this year if we had went ahead and played at their house after all that rain. You just described the LH field we were suppose to play at early this season. The game was cancelled due to lighting! Just saying!

I guess that is why scores and stats sometimes don't mean any during the playoffs! I saw where Prosper beat Farmersville 27 - 0 and then you beat Prosper 24 -14. It's hard to make predictions of our schedules, especially during the playoffs!

All said, I think we are evenly matched; it should be a great football game! I hope I can make the game, if not I will listen to it on the radio! Wylie has some of the greats sports announcers of all time!:D

ccmom
12-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Lovejoy is in Lucas, Texas. The school is 3 miles east of the Allen
stadium. Fairview is between McKinney and Allen. The district is
made up of East Allen, Lucas and Fairview. We are about 35 miles NE of Dallas and east of US 75 (Central Expressway). We are about 90+ miles to Waco. This is about 1/2 the distance of Hallsville, where we played Liberty-Eylau. I'm sure we will have a
large bunch of fans.:clap:

90 miles??? :eek:

That's not fair!!!! :(

;)

Charlie47
12-01-2009, 03:54 PM
I did a mileage calc, it is farther than I expected, 109 miles.
Sorry for the error.

I too feel and hope we bring our A game. From the beginning
of the season, you can't believe how much Lovejoy has matured.
I saw tremendous talent, but STUPID mistakes. At least 8 TDs called back for blocks 20-30 yds behind the play. We had 6 penalties in a row
for False start.

Now they are quite poised. They may revert, but I doubt. I am
quite confident you will be playing one of the best QBs you have
seen. He has good speed, throws one of the best spirals I've
seen. I'm 62, he's the best I've seen. Example, he's better than a
guy called Gary Mullins, who led San Angelo Central to a state championship. He is better than Stephen McGee, much better
speed, an equal arm, much shifter. You may want to criticize
me or say I'm crazy. I've watched him all year, I've missed 2 games, including Liberty-Eylau. Unfortunately, I will miss the game
too:(
I followed Stephen all four years, I know how good he was, Michael is special.

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Wylie has some of the greats sports announcers of all time!:D I heard those guys were liquored up by the end of the 1st qtr. :D :p

nobogey72
12-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I heard those guys were liquored up by the end of the 1st qtr. :D :p

WRONG!!!! Liquored up before the game even starts. Dancing girls come in by end of 1st qtr. Clothing is optional by halftime.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM
WRONG!!!! Liquored up before the game even starts. Dancing girls come in by end of 1st qtr. Clothing is optional by halftime.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 08:12 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Just saying:)

SintonFan
12-01-2009, 08:24 PM
I wish I was http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/q3wpanchovilla.jpg!

Why would you want to be bald, fat and rely on Viagra?:eek:

I hope you make a full and quick recovery GP77.:clap:

SintonFan
12-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Are the any posters from Lucas here?

I'll take AW by7 in a hard fought game.:)

ccmom
12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Are the any posters from Lucas here?

I'll take AW by7 in a hard fought game.:) LL has one poster, but he is SOOOOO nice, I don't know what to say to him. I think I'll stick with making fun of LE Dad. LOL

Charlie47
12-01-2009, 09:04 PM
LL has one poster, but he is SOOOOO nice, I don't know what to say to him. I think I'll stick with making fun of LE Dad. LOL

Why thank-you Kind Lady,
I appreciate the kind words! Please feel free to say whatever
you wish.:)

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 09:06 PM
LL has one poster, but he is SOOOOO nice, I don't know what to say to him. I think I'll stick with making fun of LE Dad. LOL :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:pI'm nice too ya know :rolleyes:

Charlie47
12-01-2009, 09:08 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:pI'm nice too ya know :rolleyes:

Hey LEDad, you sure are nice!:D :clap:

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Why thank-you Kind Lady,
I appreciate the kind words! Please feel free to say whatever
you wish.:) Just please don't call Nobogey a gentleman or I will :spitlol: :ack!: all over my monitor. :)

ccmom
12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Just please don't call Nobogey a gentleman or I will :spitlol: :ack!: all over my monitor. :) Hey now, he IS a gentleman. It says so on the door of that club he is always hanging out in!

Charlie47
12-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Just please don't call Nobogey a gentleman or I will :spitlol: :ack!: all over my monitor. :)

Yep, he's one of the nicest!:clap: :clap:

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Hey LEDad, you sure are nice!:D :clap: :clap: :clap: Charlie, your alright in my book:D I was a little worried if you would survive Nobogey but you gave as good as you got:p These Wylie folks a good group. They love the Bulldogs but they don't trash your team. :thumbsup:

Too much:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey now, he IS a gentleman. It says so on the door of that club he is always hanging out in! LOL, you got that right:p

garciap77
12-01-2009, 09:27 PM
get a room you all!

hollywood
12-01-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm hoping for a Wylie vs. Gilmer State Championship game for Saturday 12/12/2009 somewhere in the metroplex. That would be fine with me.

Could be Wylie vs. Cuero in Austin. But, hoping for metroplex.

Go Bulldogs!!!

SintonFan
12-01-2009, 10:44 PM
LL has one poster, but he is SOOOOO nice, I don't know what to say to him. I think I'll stick with making fun of LE Dad. LOL

No offense Charlie47 but the name "Lucas Lovejoy" sounds like a Star Wars porn star spoof...:(
j/k my friend:D

Charlie47
12-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
No offense Charlie47 but the name "Lucas Lovejoy" sounds like a Star Wars porn star spoof...:(
j/k my friend:D

SintonFan,
Your probably right, but when Burnet travelled to your place,
it sounded like Sintown. I couldn't figure out why anyone would
like to live in Sintown. Jk;) ;)

nobogey72
12-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Hey now, he IS a gentleman. It says so on the door of that club he is always hanging out in! I don't hang out there. I do show up occasionally to give you a ride home from work. You shouldn't have to ride your bicycle home after twirling around on those poles all night

ccmom
12-02-2009, 10:31 AM
I don't hang out there. I do show up occasionally to give you a ride home from work. You shouldn't have to ride your bicycle home after twirling around on those poles all night

:mad: First you tell me we need more money for the UIL/referee fund, and then you tell the world how I'm earning it! :mad:

:p

nobogey72
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM
:mad: First you tell me we need more money for the UIL/referee fund, and then you tell the world how I'm earning it! :mad:

Since you do what you do:doh: I didn't think you had anything to hide (so to speak). My bad;)

ccmom
12-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Since you do what you do:doh: I didn't think you had anything to hide (so to speak). My bad;)

Hey now....I'm a kind LADY. It says so on the 3adownlow so it MUST be true! :D

ccmom
12-02-2009, 10:59 AM
You can tell the golf courses are covered in snow. Nobogey has a lot of time on his hands today. :D

garciap77
12-02-2009, 11:18 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Johnny Moxen
12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Here's a link the to the Lovejoy QB's webiste. Pretty imprsive resume and stats.

http://www.site.michaelmeans16.com

garciap77
12-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Beware of DOGS!: :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2283.jpg

SintonFan
12-02-2009, 12:21 PM
SintonFan,
Your probably right, but when Burnet travelled to your place,
it sounded like Sintown. I couldn't figure out why anyone would
like to live in Sintown. Jk;) ;)

:doh: :D

Charlie47
12-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Here's a link the to the Lovejoy QB's webiste. Pretty imprsive resume and stats.

http://www.site.michaelmeans16.com

None of those stats are up to date, he had a great game with
Prosper. His complete stats are at WFAA HS Game. I'm looking forward to a great game. I truly think that the game will be
much closer than most people are saying, I didn't say anything
about Wylie people.;)

garciap77
12-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Prosper. His complete stats are at WFAA HS Game. I'm looking forward to a great game. I truly think that the game will be
about Wylie people.;)

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Rocket
12-02-2009, 03:06 PM
about Wylie people.;)

That poor QB is gonna get dealt with Friday night. Especially if there is precipitation. Wylie's defense is no joke. The Defensive Line is gonna eat him for supper.

Charlie47
12-02-2009, 03:22 PM
That poor QB is gonna get dealt with Friday night. Especially if there is precipitation. Wylie's defense is no joke. The Defensive Line is gonna eat him for supper.

Hey Rocket, if your wrong will you come back and eat your big dish of well prepared crow?;) :clap:

hollywood
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Who has LL played so far in the playoffs?

nobogey72
12-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Who has LL played so far in the playoffs?

JWills Point, Liberty-Waterloo, Prosper

garciap77
12-02-2009, 04:59 PM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Charlie47
12-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Weather Forcast for Friday in Waco:
High; 39
Winds : 10-20 NNE
Snow: 50%
:eek: :eek: ;)

Bullaholic
12-02-2009, 05:26 PM
High; 39

That's some true fan football weather, folks...

garciap77
12-02-2009, 05:32 PM
High; 39

Hey Charlie! What is the weather going to be like for our game?

Charlie47
12-02-2009, 05:33 PM
High; 39

Enjoy:eek: :eek: :D

ccmom
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey Charlie! What is the weather going to be like for our game?

ROFL! That was funny Garcia!! (hint hint Charlie....Lovejoy plays on Saturday) ;)

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Wylie will utterly destroy Lovejoy.

Charlie47
12-02-2009, 05:43 PM
ROFL! That was funny Garcia!! (hint hint Charlie....Lovejoy plays on Saturday) ;)

Hey you got me , I'm an ol' pfart:eek: :(

Weather for Sat in Waco:
Highs: Upper thirtys
Low: Lower twenties
Chance of snow showers

Enjoy:D

garciap77
12-02-2009, 05:55 PM

Weather for Sat in Waco:
Chance of snow showers

Man that is cold!:(

nobogey72
12-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Sometimes on those really cold nights, they keep it a little too warm in the pressbox. That always pisses me off when they do that. Especially if it's drizzly and icy outside.:cool: :cool: :cool:

garciap77
12-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Sometimes on those really cold nights, they keep it a little too warm in the pressbox. That always pisses me off when they do that. Especially if it's drizzly and icy outside.:cool: :cool: :cool:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

Tsip85
12-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Grrr...FINALLY able to post after reading this garbage all week!!! Charlie seems he could use a little support around here. Now you get two Leopard fans, and one who doesn't mind acting below his age!:D

Deuce
12-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Tsip85
Grrr...FINALLY able to post after reading this garbage all week!!! Charlie seems he could use a little support around here. Now you get two Leopard fans, and one who doesn't mind acting below his age!:D

There will be 2 less Leopard fans after Sat. WYLIE ROLLS!!

Tsip85
12-02-2009, 07:27 PM
I think this game is going to be very interesting. The dogs seem to have a well balanced offense and their d looks pretty solid. However, from what I have seen, i'm not sure Wylie's D is any better, or even as good as Prosper's. I do believe Lovejoy will be able to score points on the Bulldog defense. I feel that if Lovejoy goes into the half down by more than two scores like last week, they may be in trouble. However, if they can keep it close in the first half, I feel this one may come down to a last possesion nail biter. Don't think anybody "rolls" anybody in this game.

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:30 PM
The dogs seem to have a well balanced offense and their d looks pretty solid. However, from what I have seen, i'm not sure Wylie's D is any better, or even as good as Prosper's.

What game film did you watch?

Tsip85
12-02-2009, 07:33 PM
There will be 2 less Leopard fans after Sat. WYLIE ROLLS!!

Rolls on into basketball season, perhaps!

Deuce
12-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Rolls on into basketball season, perhaps!

Pretty obvious that you didn't see much game film if thats all you think of Wylies D. They are a little more than SOLID!

Tsip85
12-02-2009, 07:35 PM
What game film did you watch?

film? I watched them play Burk. I wasn't very inpressed with Burk, but they were able to move the ball. Seems they shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and a ton of penalties. I think Burk could have actually played that game a little closer w/ out all the mistakes. But I will admit, I didn't think Wylie was playing their best either...

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:18 PM

Welcome to the 3ADL! I'm the nice one! Everone else here are mean!;)

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:19 PM
I think this game is going to be very interesting. The dogs seem to have a well balanced offense and their d looks pretty solid. However, from what I have seen, i'm not sure Wylie's D is any better, or even as good as Prosper's. I do believe Lovejoy will be able to score points on the Bulldog defense. I feel that if Lovejoy goes into the half down by more than two scores like last week, they may be in trouble. However, if they can keep it close in the first half, I feel this one may come down to a last possesion nail biter. Don't think anybody "rolls" anybody in this game.

I don't think anybody rolls in this game! It will be a close one!:)

Tsip85
12-02-2009, 08:24 PM
nah...no one's mean on here. just a buch of fans. some may just be little classier than others.;)

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the 3ADL! I'm the nice one! Everone else here are mean!;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/sissy.jpg

BTW...it's "EVERYONE else here IS mean!!"

If you are gonna tell fibs, at least use correct spelling and grammar while doing so!!!:tongue: :tongue:

:inlove: :kiss:

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/sissy.jpg

BTW...it's "EVERYONE else here IS mean!!"

If you are gonna tell fibs, at least use correct spelling and grammar while doing so!!!:tongue: :tongue:

:inlove: :kiss:

OK!

"EVERYONE else here IS mean!!"

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 08:34 PM
OK!

"EVERYONE else here IS mean!!"

Better!!!

:thumbsup:

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Better!!!

:thumbsup:

Thanks RM you are the best!:D

LE Dad
12-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Grrr...FINALLY able to post after reading this garbage all week!!! Charlie seems he could use a little support around here. Now you get two Leopard fans, and one who doesn't mind acting below his age!:D We can have some fuuuuuuun NOW:clap: :clap:

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:43 PM
We can have some fuuuuuuun NOW:clap: :clap:

You missed it already! But, I think you know who started it!:D

LE Dad
12-02-2009, 09:12 PM
You missed it already! But, I think you know who started it!:D :D Lol, 1 day I miss 1 day and....:eek: :eek: I will never miss another day again:)

44INAROW
12-02-2009, 09:49 PM
gggggoooooooo Wylie :)

Tsip85
12-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Funny...I'll be pulling for Cuero, too!! I think we'd rather face y'all than Gilmer once we get bast the dogs!:D

Mcguirk
12-02-2009, 11:09 PM

Weather for Sat in Waco:
Chance of snow showers

New weather report, high 53, low 35, 35-38 at game time and no wet stuff. Time for new insulated coveralls.

ccmom
12-02-2009, 11:12 PM
nah...no one's mean on here. just a buch of fans. some may just be little classier than others.;)

Welcome and I am glad you have already noticed how classy I am!!!! :D

;)