PDA

View Full Version : Reg 2 Final DII Pittsburg vs Pleasant Grove

LE Dad
11-28-2009, 12:30 AM
16 3A re match on tap. Pitt defeated PG in week 10 by blowing open a close game in the 2nd half. PG shut down the Pirate passing game and Pitt had to go to Ted Burns and Mitch Manley on the ground.
PG has a good Spread attack of its own relying on the arm and legs of Antonio Graves and a stable of receivers.
A post on the Pitt game thread stated that Burns was injured in the game, which could have huge implications for Pitt.

LE Dad
11-28-2009, 09:08 AM
I will be at this game :clap: :clap: PG shut Pitt down for a half and they will have a better idea of what to expect. Pitt still has speed and depth advantages. Guess I will break out my Black and Gold and cheer for both. The winner is only 2 games away :D

skins4life
11-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Did you go to the PG/Argyle game? If you did what are your thoughts on the game?

LE Dad
11-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Did you go to the PG/Argyle game? If you did what are your thoughts on the game? No didn't make the game. I was shocked by what I heard on radio. PG was blown out by LE and Pitt in district. I heard that Argyle had a big line and I expected them to be able to move the ball and make it a high scoring game. I was all set to watch a Pitt / Argyle matchup. I knew Pitt would go deep in playoffs but PG is a suprise.