PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs. Wimberley

Pages : [1] 2 3

SWAS009
11-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Anyone know where this game will be played?

Ranger Mom
11-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by SWAS009
Anyone know where this game will be played?

I saw on another post where it said in Waco Friday night!

lange4
11-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Somebody will have have to stop the Texans momentem. I for one do not think Graham can do it. But the tables are turned now. Wimberley is playing from the faverites spot now. In my opinion. Will they play with same intensity, fire, hunger. I think they will. Texans move on again.

BEAST
11-27-2009, 11:00 PM
I think Graham wins by 7+. Graham is loaded with SR leadership. Brownwood is very young. It took 4 turnovers, a missed FG, and a kickoff returned for a TD, with Lomgoria on the sidelines for Wimberley to win by 7. Graham is now my pick to win D2.

BEAST

lange4
11-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Longoria was not on the sidlines, he played on. To think that you have the most seniors now, that you will win, ,is ludicrus. Young players that play alot grow up in a hurry, they are no longer underclassmen. They are an intragal part of the team as it functions NOW. Now is when we are playing. Soph, Junior, Senior, now is the time to step up and play. The motivated move on, the less motivated are eliminated.

bwdlionfan
11-27-2009, 11:23 PM
From my understanding, Glen Rose hung a lot of points on Wimberley with via the pass. I think Graham pulls this one out via Case McCoy's arm.

Graham wins 35-24

LE Dad
11-27-2009, 11:25 PM
I called the Wimberly win 3 weeks ago and all I can say is.....

Texans Win!!! :D

Again!! :cool:

lange4
11-27-2009, 11:37 PM
So you are saying that BW can not pass the ball. Even thou they have a Shipley at reciever. You are saying all it takes to beat Wimberley is a QB. DREAM ON.

lbjacj
11-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I think Graham wins by 7+. Graham is loaded with SR leadership. Brownwood is very young. It took 4 turnovers, a missed FG, and a kickoff returned for a TD, with Lomgoria on the sidelines for Wimberley to win by 7. Graham is now my pick to win D2.

BEAST

Ain't happening. The Wood will win.

BEAST

Keep on picking against Wimberley.We've heard it all before.The Texans relish the underdog role.GO TEXANS!!!:clap:

LE Dad
11-27-2009, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by lange4
So you are saying that BW can not pass the ball. Even thou they have a Shipley at reciever. You are saying all it takes to beat Wimberley is a QB. DREAM ON. Different day... Same you know.

I don't know alot about this years team but if they are anything like the 05 and 06 Texan teams they will fight you all game long. That is why I picked them to beat Brownwood. I think they will do the same against Graham.

garciap77
11-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad

:tisk:

Graham on this one!:D

lange4
11-28-2009, 12:00 AM
The Texans are a team loaded with athletic players. Some call them young, they may be, but they have played together for 13 games this year. That makes them as experienced as any team they are facing. Being young may mean they play with more abandon. Lets hope so. GO TEXANS. D-8 is rooting for you.

GR FAN
11-28-2009, 12:02 AM
GR played both and lost to both, Graham early on and Wimb, hung on for a last second win in round 1. With that said I think Graham wins by double digits. Dont get me wrong #5 for Wimb was tought but I thinki they are limited on offense. We just couldnt stop him on that particular night. Dont get the big head Graham, I also think you are overated and win by default, because they have to crown a winner. Hate that I dont get to see the Graham/Bwood rematch.

LE Dad
11-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

Graham on this one!:D Either way:D

The winner gets a 16 3A team :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

lange4
11-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Everybody thinks they are limited on offense. All they think they have is the RB and the QB. Wimberley is loaded with athletes. Why do you think that if you stop the two you win, but you look up at the scoreboard and you are behind. Wimberley is loaded with athletes, athletes make plays when it matters. GO TEXANS.

GR FAN
11-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Everybody thinks they are limited on offense. All they think they have is the RB and the QB. Wimberley is loaded with athletes. Why do you think that if you stop the two you win, but you look up at the scoreboard and you are behind. Wimberley is loaded with athletes, athletes make plays when it matters. GO TEXANS.

Against GR they had #5 and that was it, their QB made some bonehead mistakes all night, they got away with it that night, and they got plenty of help from turnovers tonight. I know that is all part of the game but sooner or later you get revealed for what you are. You wont get every bounce the rest of the way.

That is from me on the outside looking in.

good luck

where ever yall decide to play make sure they have a Good BBQ sandwich at a descent price

lbjacj
11-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by GR FAN
Against GR they had #5 and that was it, their QB made some bonehead mistakes all night, they got away with it that night, and they got plenty of help from turnovers tonight. I know that is all part of the game but sooner or later you get revealed for what you are. You wont get every bounce the rest of the way.

good luck

where ever yall decide to play make sure they have a Good BBQ sandwich at a descent price

Sounds like sour grapes from a vanquished foe.:D

bwdlionfan
11-28-2009, 12:27 AM
So you are saying that BW can not pass the ball. Even thou they have a Shipley at reciever. You are saying all it takes to beat Wimberley is a QB. DREAM ON.

I'm saying Brownwood's passing game was not on today at all. Most of our receptions were GREAT catches by the wide receivers. The QB was having a hard time throwing, it was obvious he was in some pain... not to mention he's a WR converted QB... so yes, Graham does have a better QB.. and I would bet he's better than the one Glen Rose had.

snaxet
11-28-2009, 12:48 AM
The Glen Rose quarterback was really good, but he was fortunate to have had some exceptional receivers with very good speed. No.1 (Morales?) was outstanding, he just might have been the best receiver the Texans faced all year, including today's game against Brownwood. Glen Rose had better athletes than Brownwood. Neither team, however, was very physical. Both ended the game with a lot of injuries, and the bumps and bruises really hurt both GR and BW at the end of the game. Wimberley proved to be much more physical and aggressive than GR, Iowa Park, and Brownwood. Maybe that has a lot to do with why the ball has bounced the Texans way. We are excited about the opportunity to play Graham. I assure you Coach Nelms will have the Texans ready for another week of smashmouth football.

lange4
11-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Yes, and this has nothing to do with the Texan defense. So if nobody was lined up against you, you would still not have time to throw, still be diving for balls just out of reach. I do not think so.

Tromboneking
11-28-2009, 01:11 AM
What is Wimberly's record?

bwdlionfan
11-28-2009, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
What is Wimberly's record?

9-4 but they started 1-3
have won 8 of the last 9

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 01:22 AM

Graham on this one!:D

SHUT UP GARCIA!!!!!

Looking4number8
11-28-2009, 01:28 AM
My take on this game is it can go either way. Graham is the better team (just more talent) but Wimberly plays with lots and lots of fire. They hit hard and although they did not take any or our guys out of the game, they sure had several slowed way down.

If Graham can protect McCoy the recievers can get open, however if Wimberly hits a few too hard, this game can eaisly go Wimberly's way. Wimberly has plenty of offense and I think they will score plenty against the Graham defense.

I wont make a pick in this game but whoever wins it is who I want to win the D2 title!

Good luck too both teams

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 01:33 AM
I honestly don't know what to say at this point. I mean...really...we beat Brownwood? W-O-W! Coach Nelms (and all the coaches for that matter, especially coach Smith on defense...I mean, this guy is a magician), has proven to even this hard-nosed skeptic that he is in the upper echelon of 3A coaches. His 200th win, I am told.

I know BW had 4 turnovers...I think we had 3? Let's face it...this game was won in the trenches. And BW is/was a lot bigger than our boys. Once again, we beat a more talented team. We are almost ALWAYS smaller and man-for-man less talented. It's about teamwork and coaching. Plain and simple.

Now...Graham. I dont know anything about them. I read a bit about them here and there, I know about McCoy a little bit and their offense, but never put it to memory. I will do so this week. All I know is they are a class act.

I believe. I just believe.

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm sure Wimberley has a good team, you can check my posts on the Brownwood/Wimberley thread, I felt they they could pull out the win!!! I also know Graham has lost 1 game by 1 point all season, yeah I think we can hang with wimberley. Graham didn't get here by blowing out all the compitition, we got here by winning games. 1 or 100 it doesn't matter it is still in the books as a W.
Wimberleys record of 9-4, started 1-3, and have won 8 of the last 9 games tell me 1 thing, wimberley can be beat!!! Simple as that!!! I don't care who you have at QB, WR, or Center for that matter you have lost some games this season and kicking sand in in the wrong fellas face can get you sent home with a swolt up eye and a big ol puffy set of lips. Ya'll bring your game and we'll bring ours, and we'll see who get to move on to more football and who get to air up the old round balls!!!! See ya friday!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!

grahampaw
11-28-2009, 01:53 AM
Somebody will have have to stop the Texans momentem. I for one do not think Graham can do it. But the tables are turned now. Wimberley is playing from the faverites spot now. In my opinion. Will they play with same intensity, fire, hunger. I think they will. Texans move on again. Why would Wimberly be the favorite?

Tres Lobos
11-28-2009, 02:01 AM
Don't no anything about Wimberley, but I do know Graham is a good ball club. I'm going for Graham in this one just because they knocked us out.

Go Steers!!

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
Don't no anything about Wimberley, but I do know Graham is a good ball club. I'm going for Graham in this one just because they knocked us out.

Go Steers!!

Thanks Dude, we will do ya'll proud!!!:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

go blue 64
11-28-2009, 06:03 AM

BEAST

Well said, SR leadership counts for a lot and Graham has alot. Graham by 10. Also Brownwood has new coaches and were learning a new system this year, look for good things out of Brownwood for years to come. :)

LionFan72
11-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Game observations gives Graham a victory. Wimberly played with the most intensity and desire yesterday to upset Brownwood. Congrats Texans! Not slapping the Texans, but minus the 4 giveaways/takeaways yesterday, Graham will win by 18+. Good luck to both teams and please do not get anyone hurt, we want a R1 championship! Go Steers, Go AW!

lbjacj
11-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Game observations gives Graham a victory. Wimberly played with the most intensity and desire yesterday to upset Brownwood. Congrats Texans! Not slapping the Texans, but minus the 4 giveaways/takeaways yesterday, Graham will win by 18+. Good luck to both teams and please do not get anyone hurt, we want a R1 championship! Go Steers, Go AW!

Why all this "We beat ourselves with turnovers stuff"?

The Texans players had a lot to do with forcing those turnovers I think!
GO TEXANS!

Steer81
11-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Same Song Second Verse! For all the Graham Fans The Coach at Wim. was the coach of the Iowa Parks Hawks forever I'm not saying I'm just saying....

GR FAN
11-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by snaxet
The Glen Rose quarterback was really good, but he was fortunate to have had some exceptional receivers with very good speed. No.1 (Morales?) was outstanding, he just might have been the best receiver the Texans faced all year, including today's game against Brownwood. Glen Rose had better athletes than Brownwood. Neither team, however, was very physical. Both ended the game with a lot of injuries, and the bumps and bruises really hurt both GR and BW at the end of the game. Wimberley proved to be much more physical and aggressive than GR, Iowa Park, and Brownwood. Maybe that has a lot to do with why the ball has bounced the Texans way. We are excited about the opportunity to play Graham. I assure you Coach Nelms will have the Texans ready for another week of smashmouth football.

snaxet here does bring up an interesting point, Ty Taylor is the receiver you are reffering to. I will give Wimberley that, they were big and fast. Everyone on both sides of the ball were big, and not out of shape big. Towards the end of the game against GR the clock was constantly stopping to help some of our boys off the field. I was already thinking how beat up we were going to be during the next round, berore that Texan magic ended that thought. I still cant jump on that bandwagon yet, I like Graham as much as I like China Springs, so my heart picks the Texans, but my not so savvy football brain picks Graham by double digits.

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Different day... Same you know.

I don't know alot about this years team but if they are anything like the 05 and 06 Texan teams they will fight you all game long. That is why I picked them to beat Brownwood. I think they will do the same against Graham.

Dude, Pleeeeease don't tell me you bet all your lunch money on this game!!!!:doh:

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 12:13 PM
The Texans are a team loaded with athletic players. Some call them young, they may be, but they have played together for 13 games this year. That makes them as experienced as any team they are facing. Being young may mean they play with more abandon. Lets hope so. GO TEXANS. D-8 is rooting for you.

You may need to "Abandon" that thought!! How can playing for 13 game give you the same experience level??? I'm not saying their not good, they are. You just have too many mays, may not!:thinking:

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 12:18 PM

You know what??? Every team we have played this year, was LOADED with athletes. How weird is that!!! :eek:

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 12:19 PM
snaxet here does bring up an interesting point, Ty Taylor is the receiver you are reffering to. I will give Wimberley that, they were big and fast. Everyone on both sides of the ball were big, and not out of shape big. Towards the end of the game against GR the clock was constantly stopping to help some of our boys off the field. I was already thinking how beat up we were going to be during the next round, berore that Texan magic ended that thought. I still cant jump on that bandwagon yet, I like Graham as much as I like China Springs, so my heart picks the Texans, but my not so savvy football brain picks Graham by double digits.

Big? Wimberley is big? What? I didnt see one game this year where we were "big" as compared to the other team. Burnet made us look like a sophomore team. I didnt get to see but 4 games this year due to my schedule...and in each one, we were decidedly smaller.

bbfan2010
11-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Wimberly has come a long way i'm surprised. They are in the fourth round WOW!!!!!!! Bandera beat them bad but they didnt have their QB so yea. And wimberley was much bigger than bandera. The avg weight of our line this year was 200 pds and we have a running offense.

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 12:25 PM

BEAST

Let's not forget that wimberley's turnover total against Brownwood was what? +1? +2? We gave up some very untimely turnovers too. Granted, the last two fumbles in the 4th were a deciding factor (as any 4th quarter turnovers usually are), but the truth is, Wimberley won this game in the trenches. This is the biggest surprise to me. Nothing against our boys of course, but I just thought if it came down to the lines, that BW would take it.

Obviously I was wrong. Nelms has these guys absolutely on FIRE!!!

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 12:26 PM

I remember that, LEDad, you sure as heck did.

Steer81
11-28-2009, 12:28 PM

Let me see have we played any teams with Athletes this year? Oh yeah Burk, Iowa Park, Bridgeport, Glen Rose, Synder, ABLIENE WYLE, BROWNWOOD, Sweetwater,Monahans! Wow you're right Athletes do make plays and a couple of those team had TOP 5 in the STATE Athletes! And what do they all have in common but one (Brownwood) They got beat by the Steers so please.....That is weak!

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 12:36 PM

good luck

LOL...fair enough GR Fan, fair enough. But here is the unknown at this point in the play offs...

Almost every year, there is that one "Cinderella" team that is performing beyond their record. That one team that catches the eye of the rest of the 3A world, that one team that plays at a level that is never predicted, but somehow, someway....they get the job done. I remember Hutto of 04, I think. This year, the 6-4 Texans are that team.

This is totally different for us as opposed to the 10-0 championship team of 05. But there IS a similarity between the two teams...both teams got better with each play off game, both teams truly believed they can win and both teams out-coached the other in the play offs.

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
LOL...fair enough GR Fan, fair enough. But here is the unknown at this point in the play offs...

Almost every year, there is that one "Cinderella" team that is performing beyond their record. That one team that catches the eye of the rest of the 3A world, that one team that plays at a level that is never predicted, but somehow, someway....they get the job done. I remember Hutto of 04, I think. This year, the 6-4 Texans are that team.

This is totally different for us as opposed to the 10-0 championship team of 05. But there IS a similarity between the two teams...both teams got better with each play off game, both teams truly believed they can win and both teams out-coached the other in the play offs.

Wimbo, I'll buy that lock stock and barrel, just look at our record from last year!!! It can happen! I am glad both of our teams are right where their at, we earned it!!!:inlove:

gold_33
11-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Truth is I'm shocked we've made it this far, this Texans team has grown over the season and they have just been finding ways to win. Does Graham have more talented kids, probably but talent doesnt always win you ballgames, WOS found that out in '05. Records at this point do not matter, everyone is 0-0 in the playoffs so whether or not we lost 4 games or Graham lost 1 it doesnt matter. Our young guys have grown up and have figured out the speed of the game so, I would agree that playing 13 games has made a difference. Im not gonna trash talk or say that were gonna beat Graham because all that does is serve you up a big plate of crow. Lets just show up strap it on and play the game because thats how this thing will really be settled, not with words.

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Wimbo, I'll buy that lock stock and barrel, just look at our record from last year!!! It can happen! I am glad both of our teams are right where their at, we earned it!!!:inlove:

I dont think Wimberley has ever played Graham, am I correct? This is exciting! All I know about Graham is from this board...and I kinda like them. This will be a fun week.

VWG
11-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
Truth is I'm shocked we've made it this far, this Texans team has grown over the season and they have just been finding ways to win. Does Graham have more talented kids, probably but talent doesnt always win you ballgames, WOS found that out in '05. Records at this point do not matter, everyone is 0-0 in the playoffs so whether or not we lost 4 games or Graham lost 1 it doesnt matter. Our young guys have grown up and have figured out the speed of the game so, I would agree that playing 13 games has made a difference. Im not gonna trash talk or say that were gonna beat Graham because all that does is serve you up a big plate of crow. Lets just show up strap it on and play the game because thats how this thing will really be settled, not with words.

Good post. Truer words could not have been spoken.
Doesn't matter how you got here, as long as you're here.

Texans defense will have their hands full with McCoy and crew.
The Steers have a good group of receivers and McCoy can spread the ball around.
Steers are averaging around 38pts in 3 playoff games.

Deuce
11-28-2009, 12:51 PM
I am hearing 7:00 Friday at waco ISD. Anyone hearing something different?

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Good post. Truer words could not have been spoken.
Doesn't matter how you got here, as long as you're here.

Texans defense will have their hands full with McCoy and crew.
The Steers have a good group of receivers and McCoy can spread the ball around.
Steers are averaging around 38pts in 3 playoff games.

VWG...I think its safe to say if Graham scores 38 points against us, we will probably be in deep trouble.

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 01:13 PM
I dont think Wimberley has ever played Graham, am I correct? This is exciting! All I know about Graham is from this board...and I kinda like them. This will be a fun week.

I don't think we have played ya'll?? If you look back on the Wim/B wood thread I'm not sure where Wimberley is on the map, just that it's south a ways, have heard of it thou. We have fun everywhere we go, if you don't have fun, why go?? Have read a lot of your post, will be fun to have a M&G at the game.:D

BLACK ATTACK
11-28-2009, 01:50 PM
None of this post matters. Neither of these teams will beat PG or Pitt!

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by gold_33

AWESOME, that is correct, I'm with you all the way. This is 0-0 from the start!!! Now, does Graham have more talented kids than Wimberley??? I don't know?? Never been to Wimberley. But I'll tell you this about our young men, they have passion for the game, be it Track, Field, or Court. They hate to lose, but when they do have a loss, they kick their own butts, and are harder on themselves than any coach, but we still go shake the other teams hands, listen to their school song and then get ready to battle for the next game. Our coaching STAFF insists on being respectful, make good grades, and working hard. When they walk on the field to do battle with Wimberley, they will come to win, and will expect nothing less from ya'll. More Talent??? Just some High school guys playing some of the best teams in the Great state of Texas!:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by BLACK ATTACK

Please don't smoke CRACK before posting, THANKS!!!

snaxet
11-28-2009, 02:02 PM
After the Bandera game, I had little hope that Wimberley would even be able to make it out of District. Coach Nelms and his staff really had to basically start over with fundamentals in order to transform a very talented and young, but not very good football team into a playoff contender. Who would have thunk it that the Texans would still be playing today. So for Graham we know that you have played against a lot of teams with outstanding athletes. But have you played against a team that is playing with the passion, drive and desire to win that the Texans have shown over the last few weeks. That is what will make this game exciting and fun, because we know that Graham will play at the same level they have all year.

This Texan team has one thing in common with the 2005 state champion team, they have learned that winning is why you play the game, and that to win requires relentless hitting and pounding on every play. The 2005 team played that way from the first game all the way to the state title; that is why they went 15-0. This year the Texans just took a little longer to figure it out.

Steer81
11-28-2009, 02:13 PM

Lived in East Texas for a while and seen East Texas Football and you REALLY BELIEVE THIS DON'T YA... Either the Steers are the Texans can Smash anyone right now! Did you just drop in from planet DumbButt? WATCH THE DANG GAME! And the Truth will set you free!!

eagles26
11-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Please don't smoke CRACK before posting, THANKS!!!

LOL

Cameron Crazy
11-28-2009, 02:53 PM
If Graham is wanting to pull a win out they better I repeat, they better play with a higher intensity and do not turn the ball over on interceptions. The defense dug them out of a hole last game.

Tx Challenge
11-28-2009, 03:01 PM
As being a district rival of Wimberley, and having seen them many times since Nelms has taken over, I will say this. Never put any stock in their pre district record. Besides their last championship run, they always tend to drop a game or two in prep for district. They usually have all kinks worked out when it counts.

Under him, they will make the adjustments needed to be competitive with anyone.

Go Texans!

Emerson1
11-28-2009, 03:24 PM
If Graham can stop the run they win big. Outside of #5 Wimberly has nobody worth losing sleep over.

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If Graham can stop the run they win big. Outside of #5 Wimberly has nobody worth losing sleep over.

Exactly right Emerson1. Make the entire game plan on #5 and you got us beat. Do nothing but focus your entire defensive scheme on #5. Good advice.

garciap77
11-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Exactly right Emerson1. Make the entire game plan on #5 and you got us beat. Do nothing but focus your entire defensive scheme on #5. Good advice.

Shut up now! Wimpy_pro!:D

Go Graham!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
As being a district rival of Wimberley, and having seen them many times since Nelms has taken over, I will say this. Never put any stock in their pre district record. Besides their last championship run, they always tend to drop a game or two in prep for district. They usually have all kinks worked out when it counts.

Under him, they will make the adjustments needed to be competitive with anyone.

Go Texans!

Glen Rose, Iowa Park, Brownwood, I don't know who you had to beat to get to play these guys, but looks competitive from here!!
Wylie, Monahans, Bridgeport, we understand competitive!!! Oh, and yes I know we didn't play Wylie in the playoffs but when you play these guys they will be more than happy to give you a lesson in competitive nature!!!:eek:

So go ahead and brag on your team,it's all good! Thats our job as fans, not to predict the future!!!

Emerson1
11-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Well judging by what I saw on Friday it is great advice. Receivers never got open, QB has an average overall arm. Had some decent runs. But outside of the RB no one else did much of anything.

If Brownwood has their 1st string QB y'all lose big. Hard to get anything going when starting RB gets hurt(which your fans loved btw) and the QB has a lame arm.

Neither team was that good anyways so it doesn't really matter.

ccmom
11-28-2009, 05:37 PM
If Brownwood has their 1st string QB y'all lose big. Hard to get anything going when starting RB gets hurt(which your fans loved btw) and the QB has a lame arm.

Neither team was that good anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Brownwood's first string QB has been out since before district play began, and their second string QB has been out since the first district game. Did something happen to the 3rd string QB they have been playing since then? Not that it matters a bit, but I was curious about the "lame arm" comment.

Congrats Texans, by the way! Great season, Lions!:clap:

ccmom
11-28-2009, 05:40 PM
And Go Steers! :cheerl: :cheerl:

grmfan93
11-28-2009, 05:57 PM

WHOAH!!!

You are completely wrong about Graham not having any athletes. All of our receivers are extremely talented athletes, along with our linemen. Defense is the same way. One of our corners is in the top 10 in all of 3A. Not to mention #5 and #22's number of sacks, and our linebacker # 2. Sure sometimes our receivers drop passes but the pros do it too. And sure our linemen let someone slip by them. But nobody is perfect. With that said Graham has a TON of talent.

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 05:57 PM

Hard to get anything going when starting RB gets hurt(which your fans loved btw) and the QB has a lame arm.

Any one know what THIS bitter comment is about?

BwdLion73
11-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Any one know what THIS bitter comment is about?

Don't know...but he was sittin on your side.

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Don't know...but he was sittin on your side.

Well, like your fans I'm sure, our fans NEVER take pleasure in an injury. I've been to many many games, and never seen it. This kind of stuff reflects badly on the people that say such things. Sad.

BLACK ATTACK
11-28-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
Lived in East Texas for a while and seen East Texas Football and you REALLY BELIEVE THIS DON'T YA... Either the Steers are the Texans can Smash anyone right now! Did you just drop in from planet DumbButt? WATCH THE DANG GAME! And the Truth will set you free!!

I absolutely believe it.....and your dumba$$ will to IF you get by Wimberly. But, you are such a homer that you can't face the fact that you can't match up with the athletes. Talk to me in a couple of weeks and we will see....but until that time enjoy playing ball, because it is over at that point.

SteerS_2012
11-28-2009, 07:51 PM
I absolutely believe it.....and your dumba$$ will to IF you get by Wimberly. But, you are such a homer that you can't face the fact that you can't match up with the athletes. Talk to me in a couple of weeks and we will see....but until that time enjoy playing ball, because it is over at that point.

Graham and Wimperly :p can and will beat any Region 2 Team.

BwdLion73
11-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Well, like your fans I'm sure, our fans NEVER take pleasure in an injury. I've been to many many games, and never seen it. This kind of stuff reflects badly on the people that say such things. Sad.

Thats true...I had a fan on my side that could see calls the refs. missed much better than anyone else.:)
Good game and good luck.

and
i'm not happy.:crying:

Tromboneking
11-28-2009, 09:28 PM
I think it is funny that anyone could dare say that Graham has limited athletes on offense...REALLY? How is it possible that we are 4 deep in the playoffs then? How is it we scored the most points on Monahans all year? How is it our QB is in the top 3 in the state? But I forget this is HS kids talking "my dad can beat up your dad stuff"

banderafan
11-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Wish I was still saying go Bulldogs! But since I can't..............GO TEXANS!

Steer81
11-28-2009, 10:04 PM

East Texas Football is all the same a bunch of good Players but not a team. Lived there and saw it year after year ill take my team anyday of the week over your players!

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Thats true...I had a fan on my side that could see calls the refs. missed much better than anyone else.:)
Good game and good luck.

and
i'm not happy.:crying:

Were the refs bad in the game? On the internet radio, it seemed kind of even handed.

Inmateboss
11-28-2009, 11:02 PM

And you are from where???? I'd like to know who you are throwing in our face, to see if it is a fact that we can't match up???
You really deep down think were good don't you, go ahead and man up and say it for everyone to read. You are thinking we will still be here in a couple of weeks, thanks for your vote of confidence, gee your a swell guy!!!:thinking:

Z-RO
11-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Just for those who are not up to the lingo "athletes" means the same thing when they say a team is "fast"....Like Dallas Skyline, Longview, old school Dallas Carter "fast". I really hope I dont have to explain this any further, right BLACK ATTACK?

Z-RO
11-29-2009, 01:40 AM
Soooo what are the chances that this game is the R1 GOTW?

wimbo_pro
11-29-2009, 09:43 AM
So...Graham is what? 60% pass? 70% pass? More?

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 11:04 AM

Really it changes from game to game, we just go with what seems to work the best, adapt and overcome, find a sore spot and keep hitting it. That is whats good about Graham we are not locked in on one thing, or one person!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!

garciap77
11-29-2009, 11:21 AM
GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!

Deuce
11-29-2009, 11:36 AM

LMAO. You sound like the biggest homer on here with your east tx BS! Probably never seen either one of these teams play. Trust me Graham has plenty of athletes and speed.

wimbo_pro
11-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Shut up Garcia!!!!

Deuce
11-29-2009, 02:48 PM

We run the ball every down. Tell the coaches to focus on the run!

wimbo_pro
11-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
We run the ball every down. Tell the coaches to focus on the run!

Will do!!! And all you need to worry about with the Texans is #5! Other than him, we are nothing!

wimbo_pro
11-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Tell me more about Grahams game plan over the last 13 games. How many D1 prospects do they have this year? Are they mostly seniors or a young team?

Also, how many state championships do they have? I dont even know their history.

Deuce
11-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Will do!!! And all you need to worry about with the Texans is #5! Other than him, we are nothing!

Got ya! All kidding aside this should be a great game. Of course I feel that Graham will win, but we are going to have to play 4 quarters to do it. I think this will come down to whoever wins the turnover battle.

Graham 35
Wimberley 28

Rocket
11-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by lbjacj
Why all this "We beat ourselves with turnovers stuff"?

The Texans players had a lot to do with forcing those turnovers I think!
GO TEXANS!

You think? LOL we GAVE you 2 fumbles from bad snaps. Texans had NOTHING to do with it.

Rocket
11-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Graham 35
Wimbo 21

Emerson1
11-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
You think? LOL we GAVE you 2 fumbles from bad snaps. Texans had NOTHING to do with it.
And you were still in the game at the end, and turned it over again.

Just get over it, be happy THEY made it 3 rounds deep and get on with your life.

Rocket
11-29-2009, 03:16 PM
And you were still in the game at the end, and turned it over again.

Just get over it, be happy you made it 3 rounds deep and get on with your life.

I will get over it when I am good and ready.

SWAS009
11-29-2009, 05:13 PM
I will get over it when I am good and ready.

Brownwood gave wimberley the fumbles because they didn't want to have to face us again rockie!:D

Rocket
11-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by SWAS009
Brownwood gave wimberley the fumbles because they didn't want to have to face us again rockie!:D

Just beat the crap out of Wimberley, ok?

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Tell me more about Grahams game plan over the last 13 games. How many D1 prospects do they have this year? Are they mostly seniors or a young team?

Also, how many state championships do they have? I dont even know their history.

Our game plan is simple-- work hard during the week, on game day we " expect to win, play to win". Were not senior heavy at all, we'll have some good studs next year. I'll have to let somebody else answer the rest I don't know. Who was ya'lls hardest game this year?

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Just beat the crap out of Wimberley, ok?

Were on it, we'll hammer on that end, you keep hammering on this end. LOL :D :stirpot:

BEAST
11-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Longoria was not on the sidlines, he played on. To think that you have the most seniors now, that you will win, ,is ludicrus. Young players that play alot grow up in a hurry, they are no longer underclassmen. They are an intragal part of the team as it functions NOW. Now is when we are playing. Soph, Junior, Senior, now is the time to step up and play. The motivated move on, the less motivated are eliminated.

First, Longoria played very little after he hurt his hip. If you think you saw him full throttle you are ludicrous. As for Sr leadership bring crucial to championship caliber teams, dude, go to some of the State games this year and buy a program. You will see what I am saying.

Go Graham and Wylie.

BEAST

Rocket
11-29-2009, 06:24 PM
First, Longoria played very little after he hurt his hip. If you think you saw him full throttle you are ludicrous. As for Sr leadership bring crucial to championship caliber teams, dude, go to some of the State games this year and buy a program. You will see what I am saying.

Go Graham and Wylie.

BEAST

Those that saw Longoria play full throttle this season can testify to the difference he brings to the Lions. Wimberley had some very good fortune to not have to play against him.

Z-RO
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Were not senior heavy at all, we'll have some good studs next year.

The program with the Graham roster sure fooled me.

wimbo_pro
11-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Our game plan is simple-- work hard during the week, on game day we " expect to win, play to win". Were not senior heavy at all, we'll have some good studs next year. I'll have to let somebody else answer the rest I don't know. Who was ya'lls hardest game this year?

Our hardest game? Probably Glen Rose. 2nd hardest? Probably Liberty Hill. 3rd hardest...not sure, but certainly not Brownwood.

Rocket
11-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Our hardest game? Probably Glen Rose. 2nd hardest? Probably Liberty Hill. 3rd hardest...not sure, but certainly not Brownwood.

Oh certainly not.. LOL

BEAST
11-29-2009, 07:15 PM

So yall played alot of teams this year that turned the ball over 4 times on your side of the field? Yet you only won by 7 and the team you beat had several key injuries, not to mention the 4th Qb playing?

BEAST

Rocket
11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
So yall played alot of teams this year that turned the ball over 4 times on your side of the field? Yet you only won by 7 and the team you beat had several key injuries, not to mention the 4th Qb playing?

BEAST

wimbo isn't being realistic. He still can't believe his team is still playing. LOL

Luck.

Daddy D 11
11-29-2009, 08:07 PM

BEAST

It's the 4th QB now? Damn.

I will be at this one. Driving and finding buddies to ride with me has been a problem in the past. But not this weekend. Even though I have rode the Graham bandwagon, I will be on the Wimberley side rooting for the Texans LOL But, I can be bought:D You Graham folks feel free to try and win me over to your side!

Rocket
11-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

I will be at this one. Driving and finding buddies to ride with me has been a problem in the past. But not this weekend. Even though I have rode the Graham bandwagon, I will be on the Wimberley side rooting for the Texans LOL But, I can be bought:D You Graham folks feel free to try and win me over to your side!

Daddy you know whats about to go down this week.

Daddy D 11
11-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Daddy you know whats about to go down this week.

check your pm's.

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2009, 08:15 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Oh and :hijacktd: :hijacktd: :1offtopc:

Daddy D 11
11-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Oh and :hijacktd: :hijacktd: :1offtopc:

Don't hate:D

Gobbla2001
11-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Go Texans!

bout the only Texans I'll be seeing in the playoffs this year :(

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Don't hate:D
Wasn't talking to you - was talking to the "eleventy-third qb" dudes. :p

Daddy D 11
11-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Wasn't talking to you - was talking to the "eleventy-third qb" dudes. :p

Should have known you would never hate on me:kiss: :inlove:

theoldoaktree
11-29-2009, 08:24 PM
daddy, i want to know what is making you feel the need to get off the graham bandwagon this week.

wimbo_pro
11-29-2009, 08:25 PM
wimbo isn't being realistic. He still can't believe his team is still playing. LOL

Luck.

I have no problem admitting that many in this town are surprised we are still playing ball in December. Based on what we saw all season, we sure didnt think we would be. But like i said, we have improved tremendously in the play offs...a sign of great coaching and focus.

I think your quote makes more sense if turned around....
"Rocket isnt being realistic. He still can't believe his team is NOT playing. LOL"

Daddy D 11
11-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by theoldoaktree
daddy, i want to know what is making you feel the need to get off the graham bandwagon this week.

HAHA. Wimberley is a long time district foe, I've got to root for my fellow mates. I didn't say I think Graham is going to lose though!

:devil: This is going to be a fun week!

Gobbla2001
11-29-2009, 08:26 PM
was talking to the "eleventy-third qb" dudes. :p

that's what's funny about it all...

It's 3A... it's a sub-starting QB who is an underclassman... 99% of those have weak arms...

wait wrong thread...

Gobbla2001
11-29-2009, 08:29 PM
from a man who played his HS ball in a town where they expected to be playing after rounds 1 and 2, I'd say it probably feels a HELL of a lot better still playing when you didn't expect to be than it does not playing when you did expect to be...

It's not about who is the better team, it's about who is still playing... and though B'wood is still playing, it's a sport of a different shape...

yur done... swallow it or keep chokin' on it, it's up to you how much of an ass you are...

Gobbla2001
11-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Wonder what the temp will be in Waco for the game...

B'wood lucked out, instead of braving the elements they get a warm gym...

Emerson1
11-29-2009, 08:57 PM
People want it to be to much like the BCS.

It's not about who the most talented team is, it's about who can withstand 6 weeks of playoff games without losing.

rb585
11-29-2009, 09:25 PM
It's not about who is the better team, it's about who is still playing... and though B'wood is still playing, it's a sport of a different shape...

yur done... swallow it or keep chokin' on it, it's up to you how much of an ass you are... [/B]

Wise, wise man right there.

BEAST
11-29-2009, 09:58 PM

Qb #1. Graylon Brown
Qb #2. Mitch Stephens
Qb #3. Jaxon Shipley
Qb #4. Vance McShan

That is the order in which they played. Jaxon never started a game. He got sent back to Wr in favor of giving Mcshan a shot. But he was given the ball before McShan.

BEAST

TexanAlum_06
11-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Rocket,

I know how you feel right now and how dissapointed you must be. I and many others have been there before. I felt the same way after we lost in a shocker to Hondo in the Quarterfinals in 2006.

But the truth is, BROWNWOOD LOST and nothing will change that. So you can keep making excuses and saying " well so and so was hurt" or "Wimberley got lucky" but thats not going to change the out come of the game and every time you post and spew that garbage it is only making you look bad. So just man up and give credit where credit is due. If you cant do that then keep your thoughts to yourself. Because the majority of this board doesnt want to hear your excuses.

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO

Well that probably wasn't hard to do, for some reason I get the feeling your pretty easy!!!:crazy1: :taunt:

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
that's what's funny about it all...

It's 3A... it's a sub-starting QB who is an underclassman... 99% of those have weak arms...

wait wrong thread...

LOL

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 11:31 PM

What ever you think is right for you dude, it has been fun having you on our side but if you want to go to the Wimberley side it's ok. I'll just pour out all this ICE COLD ADULT FOAMING BEVERAGE, and send all the rich sugar momma's back to their Yachts in Cabo.
It sure would have been fun having you here, but oh well maybe next year!!!

Inmateboss
11-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO

Hey ZERO, what are you doing sitting on our side anyway??? Taking more pic of Colts girlfriend??
You will be suprised at what we know!!! BE SEEING :eek: YOU!!!

Z-RO
11-30-2009, 01:41 AM
Hey ZERO, what are you doing sitting on our side anyway??? Taking more pic of Colts girlfriend??
You will be suprised at what we know!!! BE SEEING :eek: YOU!!!

Cheering for Graham, duh. :crazy:

You cant blame me for the pic, she is smoking hot. But to be honest with you it was used more for entertainment on another sports forum. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt be suprised with what you know, or could even care for that matter. However, you would be suprised with what I know.:thinking:

You have already seen enough of me, but I am sure I WILL BE SEEING YOU as well :1popcorn:

If you want to get personal hit me up in a PM, I dont have anything to hide officer.:smoker:

Z-RO
11-30-2009, 02:08 AM
Well that probably wasn't hard to do, for some reason I get the feeling your pretty easy!!!:crazy1: :taunt:

http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/whyioughta.gif

Please keep all other feelings you have towards me to yourself http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/limpwrist.gif lol http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/laugh.gif

:2thumbsup :D

Blue42
11-30-2009, 05:27 AM
GO TEXANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Rocket,

I know how you feel right now and how dissapointed you must be. I and many others have been there before. I felt the same way after we lost in a shocker to Hondo in the Quarterfinals in 2006.

But the truth is, BROWNWOOD LOST and nothing will change that. So you can keep making excuses and saying " well so and so was hurt" or "Wimberley got lucky" but thats not going to change the out come of the game and every time you post and spew that garbage it is only making you look bad. So just man up and give credit where credit is due. If you cant do that then keep your thoughts to yourself. Because the majority of this board doesnt want to hear your excuses.

BANG!! BOOM!! POW!!!!!

Deuce
11-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Just curious, from a Brownwood fan's perspective what is it going to take for the Steers to get past Wimberley? Your team has played against both, so what do our boys need to do?

hollywood
11-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Show up. I'm serious, show up and play. Wimberley has good kids and young talent. If Graham shows up ready to play, the Steers win by +14.

Rocket
11-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Just curious, from a Brownwood fan's perspective what is it going to take for the Steers to get past Wimberley? Your team has played against both, so what do our boys need to do?

Score early and often. This will put Wimbo in panic mode. I do not think they can dig out of a 14 point hole. I know Graham plays the run very well. This will not be a good matchup for Wimberley. Graham by +14.

Rocket
11-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Rocket,

I agree, man. I am disappointed, that is true. As far as looking bad, its too late for that, so I might as well roll around in it a little more. LOL

If you will notice, I do squeeze in some credit here and there. I understand playoff football is about winning games, and nothing is guaranteed regardless of talent or capability. If anything, Brownwood contributed to the excitement of Texas High School Playoff Football, meaning you never know what's going to happen on any given Friday or Saturday, you just watch, cheer, and hope. Either way, my opinion on the matter is just that, an opinion. Yes, Wimbo won. Am I bitter? A little. But the other side to the story is this, only 2 teams in 3A will walk away State Champions, and the rest is just details and woulda, coulda, shoulda. Some teams, like Wimberley, are winning games and having fun and taking their fans along for the ride, even if it is just for one more week. Hats off to Wimberley for doing what it took to win and stay alive. You guys earned it.

Rocket
11-30-2009, 11:23 AM
I have no problem admitting that many in this town are surprised we are still playing ball in December. Based on what we saw all season, we sure didnt think we would be. But like i said, we have improved tremendously in the play offs...a sign of great coaching and focus.

I think your quote makes more sense if turned around....
"Rocket isnt being realistic. He still can't believe his team is NOT playing. LOL"

Brownwood's deepest playoff run since 1981 was the 2002 playoff run where we got beat in the Semi's by Texarkana Texas High. It was so much fun because we didn't expect it and it taught us all a lesson. Never stop believing, which is why you will always see me believing. The 2002 Brownwood team as well as the 2009 Wimbo team is proof that the season is not over until it is over, and gives the true fans and believers a reason to believe. Keep improving and take care of the little things. That is the key to winning it all.

It is not over until it is over.

TexanAlum_06
11-30-2009, 11:27 AM
I agree, man. I am disappointed, that is true. As far as looking bad, its too late for that, so I might as well roll around in it a little more. LOL

If you will notice, I do squeeze in some credit here and there. I understand playoff football is about winning games, and nothing is guaranteed regardless of talent or capability. If anything, Brownwood contributed to the excitement of Texas High School Playoff Football, meaning you never know what's going to happen on any given Friday or Saturday, you just watch, cheer, and hope. Either way, my opinion on the matter is just that, an opinion. Yes, Wimbo won. Am I bitter? A little. But the other side to the story is this, only 2 teams in 3A will walk away State Champions, and the rest is just details and woulda, coulda, shoulda. Some teams, like Wimberley, are winning games and having fun and taking their fans along for the ride, even if it is just for one more week. Hats off to Wimberley for doing what it took to win and stay alive. You guys earned it.

Hey man like I said I know how it feels. It sucks. I also wasnt trying to attack you in my original OP, just point out a few things.

I guess my main point is that this is a exciting and special time for us Wimberley fans and our playoff success has definately taken us by surprise. So if you want to continue debating and talking about why brownwood lost then maybe start a thread about it and keep the flame wars off of the Graham-Wimberley thread? Does that sound fair enough?

Like i said I know what you are feeling and you are entitled to your opinions. But we would all appreciate if you would try to not let them rain on our parade.

With all that said, I would like your honest unbiased assesment on Wimberley? What was your impression of #5 Dennis Smith? From what Im hearing from some of the rivals guys he has a chance to be one of the top backs in texas for the 2012 class. Though I know the RB from Cuero might have something to say about that. ;)

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:37 AM
What ever you think is right for you dude, it has been fun having you on our side but if you want to go to the Wimberley side it's ok. I'll just pour out all this ICE COLD ADULT FOAMING BEVERAGE, and send all the rich sugar momma's back to their Yachts in Cabo.
It sure would have been fun having you here, but oh well maybe next year!!!

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :bigcry:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:40 AM
If anyone will dig back in last weeks Wimberley-Brownwood thread I said that the Wimberley defense would show up to play like they always do and they'd force and/or receive a few breaks.

Well.... this is going to happen again this week folks!

Wimberley rolls Graham 27-13:devil:

McCoy is going to be confused by Wimberley's defense and there is no stopping Dennis Smith....

TexanAlum_06
11-30-2009, 11:54 AM
If anyone will dig back in last weeks Wimberley-Brownwood thread I said that the Wimberley defense would show up to play like they always do and they'd force and/or receive a few breaks.

McCoy is going to be confused by Wimberley's defense and there is no stopping Dennis Smith....

D are you going to be sitting on the Wimberley side this friday? ;)

garciap77
11-30-2009, 11:55 AM

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

:D

Deuce
11-30-2009, 11:58 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

So is this pointed at Graham or Wimberley?

garciap77
11-30-2009, 11:59 AM
So is this pointed at Graham or Wimberley?

LH and DaddyD11!:D

Ragin Red
11-30-2009, 12:04 PM

So dd 11 does this mean that when GRAHAM WINS you'll be back on the bandwagon next week!!!!!!!!!!:thinking: :hand:

Hey, it was fun reading your post the past couple of weeks.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Shut up Garcia!!!!

Shut up Wimpy_Pro!!!!!

Go Steers!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

hollywood
11-30-2009, 12:20 PM

Congrats goes to Wimberley for the win last week. They executed to the level it took to win. The Lions did not.

Now, Graham shows up to play hard and takes care of the ball, no contest. Grahams defense is good, real good. Especially against the run.

Dennis Smith is a decent running back. Graham shouldn't have any trouble stopping him if they play like they have all year.

As for McCoy being confused... nope. Not going to happen. I look for a 35-14 score with Graham on top.

Rocket
11-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Hey man like I said I know how it feels. It sucks. I also wasnt trying to attack you in my original OP, just point out a few things.

I guess my main point is that this is a exciting and special time for us Wimberley fans and our playoff success has definately taken us by surprise. So if you want to continue debating and talking about why brownwood lost then maybe start a thread about it and keep the flame wars off of the Graham-Wimberley thread? Does that sound fair enough?

Like i said I know what you are feeling and you are entitled to your opinions. But we would all appreciate if you would try to not let them rain on our parade.

With all that said, I would like your honest unbiased assesment on Wimberley? What was your impression of #5 Dennis Smith? From what Im hearing from some of the rivals guys he has a chance to be one of the top backs in texas for the 2012 class. Though I know the RB from Cuero might have something to say about that. ;)

It's all good.

#5 is a good RB. Not sure about his breakaway speed, but his athletic ability is def there. I know Brownwood shut him down up the middle for the most part, but he did break a couple to the outside. I am also unsure of his physicalness. I think I need to see a little more of him to determine if he has the "it" factor. I know he is a young one. I think Ratliff (#38 for Brownwood) and him will be among the top backs in the state in 3A in 2012. #5 will be a hoss to bring down in the next couple of years. The 3rd and 4th Quarters is where a RB like this will shine.

As far as Wimberley as a team goes, your offense is not a typical 3A offense (alot of trips and twins) and this gives you an advantage, and #5 adds a lot of power. The QB is a run/throw threat. He made some great passes, but made some scary passes as well. Wimberley also has size and quickness. I was impressed with your run defense and would have liked to see how well they did stopping us with Longoria healthy.

I fear your pass defense will be exposed this week against Graham. McCoy is a slinger. And just when you think you have Graham figured out in the passing game, they will gash you for some good runs. You will be off balance the whole game. If Graham's defense puts there thumb down on Wimbo and doesn't let up, it could get gross. If Graham let's up on defense after they are comfortable, Wimbo could make a late game surge.

wimbotexan
11-30-2009, 12:33 PM
everyone thinks #5 is all the texans offense has and that if you shut him down you shut down our offense when really we havent had to use all of our offenseive weapons because no one has been able to shut him down. And if graham is even able to stop the run they have to face our defense ;) Brownwood sure succeeded in doing that NOT
WIMBERLEY WINS

Rocket
11-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by wimbotexan
everyone thinks #5 is all the texans offense has and that if you shut him down you shut down our offense when really we havent had to use all of our offenseive weapons because no one has been able to shut him down. And if graham is even able to stop the run they have to face our defense ;) Brownwood sure succeeded in doing that NOT
WIMBERLEY WINS

LOL ohhhkay

My quote for this week is:
"Wimberley, don't waster your gas money."

Deuce
11-30-2009, 01:00 PM
WIMBERLEY WINS

So your saying you have alot of offensive weapons even though you have not had to use them. Just curious, how do you know that you have that many weapons if you never have used them. Is this just based off of what you see at practice?
Graham's run defense has looked very good in the playoffs, so reguardless we will see what other weapons you have. As for our offense, our different weapons have been displayed each week thru out the playoffs and have looked very good as well! We have played what was considered to be pretty good defenses already and have faired pretty well. Should be a great game!!

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:13 PM
LOL ohhhkay

My quote for this week is:
"Wimberley, don't waster your gas money."

LOL

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:37 PM
D are you going to be sitting on the Wimberley side this friday? ;)

Yes I will be lol

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
So dd 11 does this mean that when GRAHAM WINS you'll be back on the bandwagon next week!!!!!!!!!!:thinking: :hand:

Hey, it was fun reading your post the past couple of weeks.

Bandwagon? What bandwagon?:D

I was never on a bandwagon:devil:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Wimberley is a crafty team, they will find a way to win this one.

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:43 PM

Will you stop with that already!

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:45 PM
ok

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:46 PM
ok

That's right, you better listen:mad:

HAHA, you gonna save me a seat Saturday?

Deuce
11-30-2009, 01:56 PM

So what your saying is that you give alot more credit to Wimberley than you did to Monahans.

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 01:57 PM
So what your saying is that you give alot more credit to Wimberley than you did to Monahans.

Exactly:D

Speaking of that west texas town.. where are all my Monahans posters????:thinking: :p

garciap77
11-30-2009, 01:58 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Monahans1fan-1.gif

;)

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Garcia.... I swear:mad:

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:02 PM
That's right, you better listen:mad:

HAHA, you gonna save me a seat Saturday?

In the Handicap section!:D

Where I will be sitting!!!!!

No camera for me!:D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/inv.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/inv.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/inv.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Garcia.... I swear:mad:

Hey McDaddyD! I Forgot to ask you if McD on you hat stood for McDaddy! j/k;)

hollywood
11-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Need a camera holder GP77, ask Daddy 11. He's obsessed with you and your magic.:D

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:07 PM
In the Handicap section!:D

Where I will be sitting!!!!!

No camera for me!:D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/inv.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/inv.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/inv.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Oh. no. What happened?

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Hey McDaddyD! I Forgot to ask you if McD on you hat stood for McDaddy! j/k;)

Stands for McDirty:2thumbsup

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Stands for McDirty:2thumbsup

:clap: :clap: :clap: lol

P.S. Clean yourself up if you come over to the Wylie side!:D

Ragin Red
11-30-2009, 02:14 PM

We'll be watching for ya next week:D

TexanAlum_06
11-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Yes I will be lol

Alright good deal. Maybe we can meet up. Im pretty positive we played against each other. I graduated 2006. Im trying to recuirt Tx Challenge to come up there as well. ;)

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:18 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: lol

P.S. Clean yourself up if you come over to the Wylie side!:D

You mean sober myself up?:p

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Alright good deal. Maybe we can meet up. Im pretty positive we played against each other. I graduated 2006. Im trying to recuirt Tx Challenge to come up there as well. ;)

I graduated 08, so I don't think we did. But I guarantee we've got a lot of stories to share lol

garciap77
11-30-2009, 02:21 PM
You mean sober myself up?:p

:2thumbsup

TexanAlum_06
11-30-2009, 02:22 PM
I graduated 08, so I don't think we did. But I guarantee we've got a lot of stories to share lol

Lol yeah I bet we do. I will PM you later in the week and see whats going on. Me and a friend are heading up to Dallas for the Big 12 championship game Friday and conveniently the game is in Waco so we will be there for sure.

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:22 PM
:2thumbsup

LOL JK

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Lol yeah I bet we do. I will PM you later in the week and see whats going on. Me and a friend are heading up to Dallas for the Big 12 championship game Friday and conveniently the game is in Waco so we will be there for sure.

Yeah man for sure. Looking forward to it.

garciap77
LOL JK

I thought you were still 16yrs!;)

DaHop72

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

The Daddy D bandwagon, hop on, looks like there's still room. :devil: :devil:

GO STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:25 PM
I thought you were still 16yrs!;)

Try adding 4 to that! And on some nights..... 5:devil: :D :cool: :p

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

The Daddy D bandwagon, hop on, looks like there's still room. :devil: :devil:

GO STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

Garcia and DaHop.... you two are going to be the end of me. LOL

garciap77
11-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by whatdoiknow?
I am tempted to go to the game to see what the McCoy's whine about this week. It is a shame for a kid with so much talent to act the way he does and the fact his father condones his behavior is pathetic. Graham has an outstanding team with great athletes but the way those two act is embarrassing. Colt has to cringe every time he sees his little brothers antics.

When they played us at Wylie. He put on a great show! He was touched by one of our players waited 2 secs and when the ref looked his way he fell to the ground and we got the flag! I thought it was the funniest thing every! He is an excellent QB! I’m sure all that will stop in college!

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Brownwood's deepest playoff run since 1981 was the 2002 playoff run where we got beat in the Semi's by Texarkana Texas High. It was so much fun because we didn't expect it and it taught us all a lesson. Never stop believing, which is why you will always see me believing. The 2002 Brownwood team as well as the 2009 Wimbo team is proof that the season is not over until it is over, and gives the true fans and believers a reason to believe. Keep improving and take care of the little things. That is the key to winning it all.

It is not over until it is over.

I like this new Rocket!!!

Rocket
11-30-2009, 03:42 PM
I like this new Rocket!!!

Don't get used to him. He was just stopping by.

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 03:44 PM
WIMBERLEY WINS

you tell em WimboTexan!!! And by the way...good game last Friday. Heard your name called on the radio several times. Make it happen this week!!!!! We are with you!

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 03:48 PM
It's all good.

#5 is a good RB. Not sure about his breakaway speed, but his athletic ability is def there. I know Brownwood shut him down up the middle for the most part, but he did break a couple to the outside. I am also unsure of his physicalness. I think I need to see a little more of him to determine if he has the "it" factor. I know he is a young one. I think Ratliff (#38 for Brownwood) and him will be among the top backs in the state in 3A in 2012. #5 will be a hoss to bring down in the next couple of years. The 3rd and 4th Quarters is where a RB like this will shine.

As far as Wimberley as a team goes, your offense is not a typical 3A offense (alot of trips and twins) and this gives you an advantage, and #5 adds a lot of power. The QB is a run/throw threat. He made some great passes, but made some scary passes as well. Wimberley also has size and quickness. I was impressed with your run defense and would have liked to see how well they did stopping us with Longoria healthy.

I fear your pass defense will be exposed this week against Graham. McCoy is a slinger. And just when you think you have Graham figured out in the passing game, they will gash you for some good runs. You will be off balance the whole game. If Graham's defense puts there thumb down on Wimbo and doesn't let up, it could get gross. If Graham let's up on defense after they are comfortable, Wimbo could make a late game surge.

Very good assessment, Rocket. I agree with most of it... but I just gotta believe that something in all this is gonna go our way. I don't know what, but I believe. we are going to win this game.

Just believe...and let the chips fall where they may.

RedraideR11
11-30-2009, 04:14 PM
Wimberly is by far the luckiest team I have ever seen. #5 is legit though. I heard they got lucky with some terrible calls against Glen Rose and those fumbles they got because of bad snaps:thinking:

whatdoiknow?
11-30-2009, 04:15 PM
When they played us at Wylie. He put on a great show! He was touched by one of our players waited 2 secs and when the ref looked his way he fell to the ground and we got the flag! I thought it was the funniest thing every! He is an excellent QB! I’m sure all that will stop in college!

In our first game, we were flagged for roughing the passer on a run play.....Top That!

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by whatdoiknow?
In our first game, we were flagged for roughing the passer on a run play.....Top That! http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/cry.gifhttp://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/cry.gif

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by RedraideR11
Wimberly is by far the luckiest team I have ever seen. #5 is legit though. I heard they got lucky with some terrible calls against Glen Rose and those fumbles they got because of bad snaps:thinking:

So you've seen Wimberley play this year?

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:20 PM
The Wimberley defense is going to be in McCoys face all night.

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:22 PM
The Wimberley defense is going to be in McCoys face all night. They better be or it will be a very, very long night for your Texans. :devil: :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
They better be or it will be a very, very long night for your Texans. :devil: :devil:

It's gonna be a cold night DaHop.. I have a strong feeling you are going to see a Gilmer type game where the cold and wind effects the QB's. Giving the advantage to the crafty Texans!

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:26 PM
It's gonna be a cold night DaHop.. I have a strong feeling you are going to see a Gilmer type game where the cold and wind effects the QB's. Giving the advantage to the crafty Texans! If it is just keep your eyes on #33, he's a little waterbug one minute he's in front of a tackler, the next minute he's gone. Gonna be a long, cold night for wimbo and Daddy D's team. :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:27 PM
If it is just keep your eyes on #33, he's a little waterbug one minute he's in front of a tackler, the next minute he's gone. Gonna be a long, cold night for wimbo and Daddy D's team. :devil:

Since you are on the Graham bandwagon... will you be there?

HAHA and I plan on having a great time over on the Wimberley side. Wimbo, you gonna save me a seat between you and texan_alum?

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Steers 35
Texans 14
Enough Said.
Go Steers

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:31 PM

HAHA and I plan on having a great time over on the Wimberley side. Wimbo, you gonna save me a seat between you and texan_alum? I wish I could be so I could see you and wimpy in tears at the half. :devil: :devil: And if I jump on a wagon, I don't jump right back off. :tongue: :tongue:

Daddy D 11
Originally posted by STEERFAN88
Steers 35
Texans 14
Enough Said.
Go Steers

Yeah at the half...

Then the Texans come storming back for a 36-35 win!

STEERFAN88

HAHA and I plan on having a great time over on the Wimberley side. Wimbo, you gonna save me a seat between you and texan_alum?

Graham plays there best when the weather is the worst. We showed that at the beginning of the year. Weather conditions are good for us. Bring on any storm.

Daddy D 11
I wish I could be so I could see you and wimpy in tears at the half. :devil: :devil: And if I jump on a wagon, I don't jump right back off. :tongue: :tongue:

HAHA yeah you do... it's just not the Graham wagon.

:stirpot: :1popcorn:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Graham plays there best when the weather is the worst. We showed that at the beginning of the year. Weather conditions are good for us. Bring on any storm.

I literally have never heard that before. Who honestly plays their best when the weather is bad? Come on now.

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 04:35 PM
I literally have never heard that before. Who honestly plays their best when the weather is bad? Come on now.

Our first game, where we pitched a shutout, the band had to go home because of the whether and the game had more delays then I can remember. Our first four games were all in terrible weather, and we dominated. While it may not be our best, rain or shine we WILL expect to win and play to win.

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SteerS_2012
Our first game, where we pitched a shutout, the band had to go home because of the whether and the game had more delays then I can remember. Our first four games were all in terrible weather, and we dominated. While it may not be our best, rain or shine we WILL expect to win and play to win.

Gotta love playing to win. Never makes sense to play to lose.

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 04:41 PM

Borger.... check

Monahans.... BIG CHECK

Bridgeport.... another check

Wimperly..... check

Yup. Every single playoff game this or a variation of this quote was said. Hasn't effected us yet. HA!

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Borger.... check

Monahans.... BIG CHECK

Wimperly..... check

Yup. Every single playoff game this or a variation of this quote was said. Hasn't effected us yet. HA!

See... Graham is playing Wimberley. Not Wimperly. Therefore, you can beat Wimperly all you want and you will still lose to WIMBERLEY.

CHECK.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 04:45 PM
See... Graham is playing Wimberley. Not Wimperly. Therefore, you can beat Wimperly all you want and you will still lose to WIMBERLEY.

CHECK.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now go Study!:D

;)

DaHop72

CHECK. School must be out for the day. ;)

Daddy D 11
School must be out for the day. ;)

School is. Studying is not.

garciap77
11-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Graham by 4 or 7 TDs! Go Graham!:clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 04:46 PM
School is. Studying is not. I wasn't refering to you. :devil: :devil:

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 04:48 PM

CHECK.

It's just a jab at the Texans. I've been calling them WIMPerly since Friday after the Bridgeport game. Regardless its been said and hasn't pulled through yet. We shall see though. :D

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:48 PM
I wasn't refering to you. :devil: :devil:

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Gotcha.

Deuce
11-30-2009, 04:56 PM

Been hearing this for two weeks and somehow the Steers just keep on winning!

steers2
11-30-2009, 04:58 PM

CHECK.

your an idiot

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by steers2
your an idiot

Yep, school is definitely out.

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 05:00 PM

Bad news once again...we start our vacation to Orlando the next morning with a 7am flight....meaning we gotta get moving at 4am Sat. morning as it is. I am not sure i am making this game either!!!! Had I even suspected we would be playing ball in december, I mighta shifted it to a Sunday depart...but hey, here it is.

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:00 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/charliebrown.jpg

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Borger.... check

Monahans.... BIG CHECK

Wimperly..... check

Now, now SteerS_2012....lets not go insulting each others town and team with the "Wimperly" name calling. I mean...seriously...would we go and call you town "Grahamma's"? No, we wouldnt. Would we go and call you "SteersN_Queers"? No, we wouldnt. Lets keep this polite.

I know you guys are good. We need to be better. We are going to give it our best. We'll see what happens. Go Texans!!!

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Now, now SteerS_2012....lets not go insulting each others town and team with the "Wimperly" name calling. I mean...seriously...would we go and call you town "Grahamma's"? No, we wouldnt. Would we go and call you "SteersN_Queers? No, we wouldnt. Lets keep this polite.

I know you guys are good. We need to be better. We are going to give it our best. We'll see what happens. Go Texans!!! Yeah, you tell him Wimpy!!!!:devil: :devil:

steers2
11-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Bad news once again...we start our vacation to Orlando the next morning with a 7am flight....meaning we gotta get moving at 4am Sat. morning as it is. I am not sure i am making this game either!!!! Had I even suspected we would be playing ball in december, I mighta shifted it to a Sunday depart...but hey, here it is.

you can probably still make the game since the Steers will be stomping you guys so bad at halftime, you will want to leave. then you will still be able to get to bed early:D

wimbo_pro
Yeah, you tell him Wimpy!!!!:devil: :devil:

SHUT UP DaSLOP!!!!

Bullaholic
Now, now SteerS_2012....lets not go insulting each others town and team with the "Wimperly" name calling. I mean...seriously...would we go and call you town "Grahamma's"? No, we wouldnt. Would we go and call you "SteersN_Queers? No, we wouldnt. Lets keep this polite.

I know you guys are good. We need to be better. We are going to give it our best. We'll see what happens. Go Texans!!!

wimbo....Did you see "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" or "McClintock"?---if you did---nice scene adaptation. :D

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 05:09 PM
you can probably still make the game since the Steers will be stomping you guys so bad at halftime, you will want to leave. then you will still be able to get to bed early:D

You related to Rocket by blood or marriage?

Inmateboss
11-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Wimberley is a crafty team, they will find a way to win this one.

It will have to be witchcraft!!! LOL

wimbo_pro
Originally posted by Bullaholic
wimbo....Did you see "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" or "McClintock"?---if you did---nice scene adaptation. :D

shhhhhh....lolol

DaHop72
SHUT UP DaSLOP!!!! Atta boy Wimpy, you and I would never stoop to calling someone names would we? :doh: :doh: :devil: :devil:

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 05:11 PM
Atta boy Wimpy, you and I would never stoop to calling someone names would we? :doh: :doh: :devil: :devil:

EXACTLY!!!!

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:12 PM

Wimberley beats Graham.

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:13 PM

Hey E, Whats up

steers2
11-30-2009, 05:13 PM
You related to Rocket by blood or marriage?

come on man, that is low. lol

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Wimberley beats Graham. :doh: :doh: No, no Daddy D, you keep getting mixed up. Graham beats Wimberley!!!! Bandwagon jumper.:p

Ragin Red
11-30-2009, 05:14 PM
HAHA yeah you do... it's just not the Graham wagon.

:stirpot: :1popcorn:

Just wanted to say that Disrtict 2-3a will be represented well come this weekend. Go Abilene Wylie and Go Graham lets finish what we've started and make it a December to Remember!!!!!!!!;) :D :clap:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey E, Whats up

You two just saw each other in last period History... isn't that enough? Get a room!:eek: :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:16 PM
:doh: :doh: No, no Daddy D, you keep getting mixed up. Graham beats Wimberley!!!! Bandwagon jumper.:p

LOL I'm on the "let's stir stuff up bandwagon" this year.

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:17 PM
You two just saw each other in last period History... isn't that enough? Get a room!:eek: :devil:

Wimberly can bring there basketballs. They need to start warming up at halftime for basketball season.

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Wimberly can bring there basketballs. They need to start warming up at halftime for basketball season.

Basketball season has already started wise one.

DaHop72
You two just saw each other in last period History... isn't that enough? Get a room!:eek: :devil: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Well played young Skywalker.

Daddy D 11
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
Well played young Skywalker.

...I am learning.

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Basketball season has already started wise one.

Yes it has old wise one yourself. But for these guys they start warm up next Monday. Frekin Idiot

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:19 PM
...I am learning. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Yes it has old wise one yourself. But for these guys they start warm up next Monday. Frekin Idiot

Wait what? That literally made no sense.

Read that outloud to yourself and tell me if you would understand that?

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:23 PM

Read that outloud to yourself and tell me if you would understand that?

I makes no sense to you cause you probably suck in basketball to.:nerd: :nerd:

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:24 PM

Read that outloud to yourself and tell me if you would understand that? English interpetation for you Daddy D, I have a 13 year old.:D

Yes it has, (basketball season) old wise one yourself. But for these guys, (Wimberley) they start warm up next Monday. Frekin Idiot

Daddy D 11
I makes no sense to you cause you probably suck in basketball to.:nerd: :nerd:

"I" makes no sense?

Is that like a special way of talking in third person?

It's too, not "to".

Daddy D 11
English interpetation for you Daddy D, I have a 13 year old.:D

Nicely done. Thanks for the clarification.

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Nicely done. Thanks for the clarification.

You can read between the lines. edited for content......lhpm

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:28 PM
You can read between the lines. edited for content.....lhpm

Oh well lookie there. Oh, wait... wait. Oh, I get it! You're flicking me off.

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh well lookie there. Oh, wait... wait. Oh, I get it! You're flicking me off.

He isnt Daddy Dumb $%# after all.

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:29 PM

And its called flipping. Daddy Dumb #$%.

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:30 PM

I thought the high school band had practice after school? Aren't you going to get in trouble for skipping?

Oh and please tell me you will be at the meet and great to say hi:) I'd love to meet you.

DaHop72
11-30-2009, 05:32 PM
And its called flipping. Daddy Dumb #$%. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: You did read the rules of the board, didn't you??

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:32 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: You did read the rules of the board, didn't you??

He'll read them once he's kicked off. Which will be within the hour:devil:

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:36 PM
I thought the high school band had practice after school? Aren't you going to get in trouble for skipping?

Oh and please tell me you will be at the meet and great to say hi:) I'd love to meet you.

ill be the one flicking you off LOL

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:36 PM
ill be the one flicking you off LOL

:rolleyes: