Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
And the other 15% has been naughty:D

Or vise versa!!!LOL

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Your idea of "naughty" is probably something like playing Nintendo naked.

Dude your Caught!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
12-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Dude your Caught!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Oh I was not undermining you at all Ranger Mom!
I was kidding about being in charge but I did mean that there needs to be no more of that kind of talk! Don't worry, I know who is in charge on here LOL :thumbsup:

Oh Daddy D.....I was playing along and making a joke....now you just made me come across as mean!!!:(

I like to play too!!!!!! :crazy1:

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Your idea of "naughty" is probably something like playing Nintendo naked.

Hardly:devil:

And inmateboss, are we having christmas at your moms place this year or back in Austin?

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh Daddy D.....I was playing along and making a joke....now you just made me come across as mean!!!:(

I like to play too!!!!!! :crazy1:

Gotcha:2thumbsup

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Man all those new Graham fans sure went back into their woodpile:thinking:

Guess they couldn't hang with the big dogs..

steers2
12-02-2009, 02:40 PM

graham will smoke wimberley:D

SintonFan_inAustin
12-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Austin American Statesmen preview:

Wimberley vs. Graham

QUARTERBACK

Brooks Blakemore, who missed part of the season with a shoulder injury, has been under center for only one of Wimberley's four losses.

Like his older brother Colt, Graham's Case McCoy will play college football at the University of Texas.

EDGE: Graham

OTHER OFFENSE

The 2008 All-Central Texas Newcomer of Year as a freshman, Wimberley's Dennis Smith has scored nine touchdowns in the playoffs.

Graham receiver Dylan Fulford has caught 53 passes, 16 for touchdowns.

EDGE: Wimberley

DEFENSE

In addition to being brother Brooks' favorite receiver, Brennen Blakemore scored two defensive touchdowns in an October game against Canyon Lake. Graham has allowed 16.1 points per game.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Two weeks ago, Wimberley's Jared Kutz kicked a 45-yard field goal against Iowa Park. Graham has not kicked a field goal this season.

INTANGIBLES

Wimberley is looking to advance to the state semifinals for the first time since 2005, the year the Texans won their only state championship. Graham's lone loss this season was to a Brownwood team that Wimberley beat last week in the regional playoffs.

OUR PICKS

Rick Cantu: Wimberley

Danny Davis: Wimberley

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by steers2
graham will smoke wimberley:D

I knew you'd fall for the bait lol

Welcome back:devil:

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Austin American Statesmen preview:

Wimberley vs. Graham

QUARTERBACK

Brooks Blakemore, who missed part of the season with a shoulder injury, has been under center for only one of Wimberley's four losses.

Like his older brother Colt, Graham's Case McCoy will play college football at the University of Texas.

OTHER OFFENSE

The 2008 All-Central Texas Newcomer of Year as a freshman, Wimberley's Dennis Smith has scored nine touchdowns in the playoffs.

Graham receiver Dylan Fulford has caught 53 passes, 16 for touchdowns.

DEFENSE

In addition to being brother Brooks' favorite receiver, Brennen Blakemore scored two defensive touchdowns in an October game against Canyon Lake. Graham has allowed 16.1 points per game.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Two weeks ago, Wimberley's Jared Kutz kicked a 45-yard field goal against Iowa Park. Graham has not kicked a field goal this season.

INTANGIBLES

Wimberley is looking to advance to the state semifinals for the first time since 2005, the year the Texans won their only state championship. Graham's lone loss this season was to a Brownwood team that Wimberley beat last week in the regional playoffs.

OUR PICKS

Rick Cantu: Wimberley

Danny Davis: Wimberley

Being from Austin I can vouch that the Statesman sucks.. horrible paper.

steers2
12-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Being from Austin I can vouch that the Statesman sucks.. horrible paper.
its nice to see daddy d already trying to climb back on that Steer wagon:taunt:

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 02:52 PM
its nice to see daddy d already trying to climb back on that Steer wagon:taunt:

Nope, just stating my opinion about a newspaper.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Nope, just stating my opinion about a newspaper.

Knowing LHPM for as many years as I have....I have heard the same exact opinion of that paper many times!!

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Rick Cantu especially, I was interviewed by them my senior year for a pretty good sized story and I was blown away by how many just dumb questions he asked and then we started talking sports and he had literally no idea what was in the news or anything, I knew more than him. It was crazy! My mom was sitting next to me just laughing lol If you look at his high school, college and pro football pick ems he is like the worst one at the Statesman, I love it. He misses damn near 70% of his games.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Rick Cantu especially, I was interviewed by them my senior year for a pretty good sized story and I was blown away by how many just dumb questions he asked and then we started talking sports and he had literally no idea what was in the news or anything, I knew more than him. It was crazy! My mom was sitting next to me just laughing lol If you look at his high school, college and pro football pick ems he is like the worst one at the Statesman, I love it. He misses damn near 70% of his games. well i hope he gets the Wimberley correct and misses on the Sinton vs La Grange pick :D

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
well i hope he gets the Wimberley correct and misses on the Sinton vs La Grange pick :D

LOL yeah me too! Weird to think when I watched La Grange destroy LH in a scrimmage earlier in the year and everyone told me not to read much into that they actually should have read more into it. I came away from it thinking that La Grange had fully turned the corner and that LH was in for a long year and both of those materialized as the season went along. So take that everyone! Daddy D was right!

With all that said, I'll still be rooting for the Pirates!

DaHop72
12-02-2009, 03:19 PM
LOL yeah me too! Weird to think when I watched La Grange destroy LH in a scrimmage earlier in the year and everyone told me not to read much into that they actually should have read more into it. I came away from it thinking that La Grange had fully turned the corner and that LH was in for a long year and both of those materialized as the season went along. So take that everyone! Daddy D was right!

With all that said, I'll still be rooting for the Pirates!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/ahhhhhhh.gifhttp://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/ahhhhhhh.gif

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/ahhhhhhh.gifhttp://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/ahhhhhhh.gif

HAHA:devil:

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Hardly:devil:

And inmateboss, are we having christmas at your moms place this year or back in Austin?

Moms, then we can fish, she got all new lights on the dock!!

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Moms, then we can fish, she got all new lights on the dock!!

Oh yeah, my dad told me about those a while back.

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 03:55 PM

Were a bunch of lake rats, we like it HOT!!! When it gets cold like this,we put on our crown find a shuffle/pool table and have a Royal time!!;)

PS: need another lesson????:devil:

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Were a bunch of lake rats, we like it HOT!!! When it gets cold like this,we put on our crown find a shuffle/pool table and have a Royal time!!;)

PS: need another lesson????:devil:

I'll get you at christmas don't you worry. Me and the boys teamed up against you and Jill.. it's on!

garciap77
12-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Rick Cantu especially, I was interviewed by them my senior year for a pretty good sized story and I was blown away by how many just dumb questions he asked and then we started talking sports and he had literally no idea what was in the news or anything, I knew more than him. It was crazy! My mom was sitting next to me just laughing lol If you look at his high school, college and pro football pick ems he is like the worst one at the Statesman, I love it. He misses damn near 70% of his games.

I hope Cantu picked Wimberly over Graham! :D

Go Graham Steers!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-talk008.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

And shut up Wimpy!:D

;)

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 06:39 PM
In all honesty, Rick Cantu has always been a big Wimberley supporter. He was a big fan of my nephew when he was all the talk back in 05/06. So, I like what he has to say, as you might imagine.

But as far as accuracy and straight forward predictions, I am not so sure he uses strict analysis as much as he does gut feeling. Both can get you in trouble, but both have validity. I bet his prediction % over the years is about average with most other predictors....I am not sure.

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Have had dealings with Rick Cantu as well. Guy dont know squat...JMO....

lbjacj
12-02-2009, 06:49 PM
In all honesty, Rick Cantu has always been a big Wimberley supporter. He was a big fan of my nephew when he was all the talk back in 05/06. So, I like what he has to say, as you might imagine.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

We need to come up with something for Dennis.:thinking:

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by lbjacj
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

We need to come up with something for Dennis.:thinking:

U mean all those games they were not booing that guy? His older bro was "Decent" as well. I say decent because I don't like to give Wimbo pro a big head

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
U mean all those games they were not booing that guy? His older bro was "Decent" as well. I say decent because I don't like to give Wimbo pro a big head

DECENT???????? Say WWWwwwhhhhaaaattttt????????

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 07:03 PM

C.... I knew I could rattle a cage! Brian was more than decent.... Support you guys, just cant give you too much credit.

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:04 PM

LOL the Buse's were hard asses. I don't care if I get in trouble for saying that on here. It's worth it. The Cuero game in the Alamodome was nuts, Buse was literally impossible to bring down.

Plus, the youngest, more feminine (female) Buse was very good looking if I must say so myself:inlove:

But my favorite Texans on that 2005 team were Tommy Bennett and Biddle. Both were ANIMALS.

Deuce
12-02-2009, 07:05 PM
2 days and and 1 hour Graham will start the STOMPIN of Wimberley! 60% chance of snow and freezing, gonna be a long night for you south TX folks.

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
2 days and and 1 hour Graham will start the STOMPIN of Wimberley! 60% chance of snow and freezing, gonna be a long night for you south TX folks.

Wimberley isn't south texas. It's beautiful Texas. Unlike the nasty Graham area.

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 07:08 PM
LOL the Buse's were hard asses. I don't care if I get in trouble for saying that on here. It's worth it. The Cuero game in the Alamodome was nuts, Buse was literally impossible to bring down.

Plus, the youngest, more feminine (female) Buse was very good looking if I must say so myself:inlove:

But my favorite Texans on that 2005 team were Tommy Bennett and Biddle. Both were ANIMALS.

No doubt the women are quite the lookers. Stay clear or you die.

Tommy was nominated as the MVP of the Championship team...that says something. And yes, Tommy is also a nephew...bet you didnt know that, right?

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 07:09 PM

No offense Wimbo..I saw the VB player too. So I am aware of 3 stud athletes there. They are all good looking....WTH happened to you? Just saying....By Chance were you adopted?

wimbo_pro

South Texas???? Them are fightin' words.

Daddy D 11
No doubt the women are quite the lookers. Stay clear or you die.

So what you're saying is I have a chance?:evilgrin:

Simply introducing us would be all that's necessary:kiss:

Deuce
Wimberley isn't south texas. It's beautiful Texas. Unlike the nasty Graham area.

You obviously have never been up here to God's Country then. And for sure never to PK lake if you think that.

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 07:10 PM
No offense Wimbo..I saw the VB player too. So I am aware of 3 stud athletes there. They are all good looking....WTH happened to you? Just saying....By Chance were you adopted?

By chance, can I hunt you down and skin you??? LOLOL

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:11 PM
You obviously have never been up here to God's Country then. And for sure never to PK lake if you think that.

HAHA! I'm just messing man, Possum Kingdom is gorgeous. But Wimberley takes it though man. Wimberley is beautiful.

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 07:11 PM

There were 5 actually...Bryan, Tommy, Mikey, Megan, Ally Bennett

Deuce
12-02-2009, 07:12 PM
So is Wimbo_pro on the team or what?

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 07:13 PM

LOL...on the team??? hell yeah!!! Maybe 34 years ago!!!

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 07:14 PM
By chance, can I hunt you down and skin you??? LOLOL

LOL. It is all good. Why don't you ride with Texan Alum to the game. That is if your probation officer lets you leave Hays county. I think he still has 4 Millers in my fridge from last time he was here...That is more than enough for you.....

That said......GO TEXANS

Deuce
12-02-2009, 07:14 PM
What position does #2 play for Wimberley?

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 07:15 PM
LOL. It is all good. Why don't you ride with Texan Alum to the game. That is if your probation officer lets you leave Hays county. I think he still has 4 Millers in my fridge from last time he was here...That is more than enough for you.....

That said......GO TEXANS

Now that hurt...

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Wimbo, you never answered my question? So I can or can not date Megan?:p

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:19 PM
What position does #2 play for Wimberley?

He plays the world beater position.

wimbo_pro
Wimbo, you never answered my question? So I can or can not date Megan?:p

You're a guy??????

Tx Challenge
So what you're saying is I have a chance?:evilgrin:

Simply introducing us would be all that's necessary:kiss:

Wow, B carefull. I think your GF might know #35. He reads....No worries

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:20 PM
You're a guy??????

A strikingly handsome one at that:D

So that's a yes?

Deuce
12-02-2009, 07:21 PM
He plays the world beater position.

So your saying he won't be much of a factor?

Daddy D 11
Wow, B carefull. I think your GF might know #35. He reads....No worries

HAHA he's already told her that he's heard rumors but it's all good! They're just that...rumors:thumbsup:

Daddy D 11
So your saying he won't be much of a factor?

Well if he's beating the world, I'd say he's a factor.

K-MAC Chuck
12-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Hey folks...
Very happy to report that 2 businesses in Wimberley - the Blue Willow and The Cedar Grove Steakhouse - have made it possible for K-MAC Sports to broadcast Friday's game LIVE from Waco ISD Stadium.

I'm meeting with Coach Nelms tomorrow. We'll do our best to make folks happy we made the trip - and please thank the 2 sponsors who made the broadcast possible!

Wimberley/Graham, 7 p.m. pregame on K-MAC Sports (www.kmacsports.com)

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Hey folks...
Very Happy to report that 2 businesses in Wimberley - the Blue Willow and The Cedar Grove Steakhouse - K-MAC Sports will have the LIVE broadcast of the Wimberley/Graham matchup!

I'm meeting with Coach Nelms tomorrow. We'll do our best to make folks happy we made the trip - and please thank the 2 sponsors who made the broadcast possible!

Hold on there...the Cedar Grove Steakhouse closed months ago and became The Black forest Restaurant...wanna check on that?

K-MAC Chuck
12-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Hold on there...the Cedar Grove Steakhouse closed months ago and became The Black forest Restaurant...wanna check on that?

That was the name we were given - although we're going to meet the owner (Damon) tomorrow. Guess we'll find out tomorrow for sure!

Funny thing too - they must have kept the same phone number because it's listed here online..
http://www.visitwimberley.com/category/food/index.shtml

Thanks for the heads-up, Wimbo_pro

K-MAC Chuck
12-02-2009, 07:29 PM
That was the name we were given - although we're going to meet the owner (Damon) tomorrow. Guess we'll find out tomorrow for sure!

Funny thing too - they must have kept the same phone number because it's listed here online..

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Hey folks...
Very happy to report that 2 businesses in Wimberley - the Blue Willow and The Cedar Grove Steakhouse - have made it possible for K-MAC Sports to broadcast Friday's game LIVE from Waco ISD Stadium.

WOO HOO!!!! I was hoping this game would be webcast!!!!!!

We are gonna have to set up a chat to coincide with the game!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:42 PM
WOO HOO!!!! I was hoping this game would be webcast!!!!!!

We are gonna have to set up a chat to coincide with the game!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

dork:p

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 07:44 PM
dork:p

:(

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:45 PM
:(

:kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 07:45 PM
:kiss:

Chances are you won't show up at the M&G or the game...so you are welcome in the chat room too!!

grahampaw
12-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Hey folks...

Wimberley/Graham, 7 p.m. pregame on K-MAC Sports (www.kmacsports.com) I think the game starts at 7 so the pre-game should be 6:30

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Chances are you won't show up at the M&G or the game...so you are welcome in the chat room too!!

Oh that's cold. Real cold.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Oh that's cold. Real cold.

I am patting myself on the back for that one.....I crack myself up!!!

Oh No....you are right....I AM A DORK!!!!:eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:51 PM
I am patting myself on the back for that one.....I crack myself up!!!

Oh No....you are right....I AM A DORK!!!!:eek: :eek:

I will be at this game for sure. So quit hating:mad:

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
I think the game starts at 7 so the pre-game should be 6:30

Awesome! That will give me to time to get home from work, change into my football watching clothes (PJ's) and get something to eat!!!

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Tx Challenge, just talked to Super and he said he's mulling around the idea of making the game. You better talk him into it LOL

Now all we need is for wimbo to grow a pair and make the game as well. Either that, or send Megan in his place:D :kiss: :inlove: :devil:

K-MAC Chuck
12-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Yep, my bad!! Guess I was in the "Friday night" mode and automatically put 7:30 kickoff!

Take 2 on the same subject:

Wimberley/Graham, 6:30 p.m. Pregame, K-MAC Sports (www.kmacsports.com)

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 08:02 PM

I know Damon, and its definitely The Black forest Restaurant. Our band plays there every month, so there is no doubt. Also, Damon is not the owner, but the manager. (of course things could have changed since last week, businesses change that fast in Wimberley!!!)

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Tx Challenge, just talked to Super and he said he's mulling around the idea of making the game. You better talk him into it LOL

Now all we need is for wimbo to grow a pair and make the game as well. Either that, or send Megan in his place:D :kiss: :inlove: :devil:

Remember Super R is henpecked

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Remember Super R is henpecked

i'll ask all the nephew/nieces to come see you, wearing the 5 State Championship rings they share amongst them...and then shove them all down your throat!!! LOL

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:28 PM

Sometimes Wimpy is known as Wimbo_Pro_Panther or something like that!:D

J/K;)

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 08:28 PM
SHUT UP GARCIA!!!!

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:29 PM
i'll ask all the nephew/nieces to come see you, wearing the 5 State Championship rings they share amongst them...and then shove them all down your throat!!! LOL

garciap77
12-02-2009, 08:30 PM
SHUT UP GARCIA!!!!

OK

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 08:35 PM
SHUT UP GARCIA!!!!

Wow Wimpy..I like rings...Maybe you will wear that LH shirt I gave you as LH was ripping you guys.

Come on Wimp. I am trying to give you guys props.

GO TEXANS!

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 08:39 PM
lol...ok, ok. I need to find that shirt!

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 08:51 PM
lol...ok, ok. I need to find that shirt!

That was last year. I honestly didnt see you at the Hill this year to give you another :cool:

Honestly, Alum might be here. Talk to him. If I go, some one from Wimb needs to spot me a shirt I sure as hell will not but one...

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2009, 09:01 PM
:mad: :mad: If you (collective) can't contain yourself from making derogatory comments about players and/or coaches, this is going to get shut down in a hurry!

garciap77
12-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:mad: :mad: If you (collective) can't contain yourself from making derogatory comments about players and/or coaches, this is going to get shut down in a hurry!

If wimbo_pro is a player or a coach, I'll take everything I posted back!:(

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
If wimbo_pro is a player or a coach, I'll take everything I posted back!:(
If I had kept reading, I would've realized RM had already taken charge.....much to Daddy D's chagrin. :doh: ;)

Tx Challenge
12-02-2009, 09:14 PM
If I had kept reading, I would've realized RM had already taken charge.....much to Daddy D's chagrin. :doh: ;)

Uh....Nevermind...

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 09:36 PM

LOL!!! I am guilty of doing that myself!!! Some posts are hard not respond too then and there...and then I read on and find another mod has already read them the riot act!!

Oh well...at least they can't see we aren't doing our jobs!!:D

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 09:39 PM

Aaah yes, the beautiful Blanco river, the Cyprus creek cafe (good Coffee), aunt Jenny's Attic... it is just a little slice of heaven. Thanks for the pie and coffee DD11. I told mom were going to have to put rocks in your pockets if you don't stop growing!! See you at christmas!!! Later

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 11:28 PM

Did I do something?

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Did I do something?
Nope, not at all!

Unless you count :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: . ;)

Deuce
12-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Aaah yes, the beautiful Blanco river, the Cyprus creek cafe (good Coffee), aunt Jenny's Attic... it is just a little slice of heaven. Thanks for the pie and coffee DD11. I told mom were going to have to put rocks in your pockets if you don't stop growing!! See you at christmas!!! Later

Is this kid your illegitimate brother or what?

garciap77
12-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Did I do something?

:D

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

;)

garciap77
12-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Is this kid your illegitimate brother or what?

Deuce
12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Don't see how the snow could be much of a factor. They are mainly calling for it during the day and the high is 41. I guess the field might could freeze though when the sun goes down.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 10:25 AM
There is an argument that cold/freezing weather favors the running game and hampers the throwing game, but I am not so sure when it comes to play offs in Texas. I think it will affect both equally, being so unfamiliar to both teams. But if I had to take a stance, I would have to go with advantage Texans on a freezing game day, but not much of an advantage.

theoldoaktree
12-03-2009, 11:24 AM
There is an argument that cold/freezing weather favors the running game and hampers the throwing game, but I am not so sure when it comes to play offs in Texas. I think it will affect both equally, being so unfamiliar to both teams. But if I had to take a stance, I would have to go with advantage Texans on a freezing game day, but not much of an advantage. well when the wimberley running back gets hit hard he lays down. therefore if he gets hit hard in the cold (wich will happen by this dominant graham defence) and i will give graham that advantage because our running back is tough and can take a hit. good luck to both teams.

LE Dad
12-03-2009, 12:29 PM
I am ready for next week:D

Texans will win if they can keep it tight till the end.

Good luck and Brrrrrrrr!! It is gonna be cold.:(

Rocket
12-03-2009, 12:58 PM
There is an argument that cold/freezing weather favors the running game and hampers the throwing game, but I am not so sure when it comes to play offs in Texas. I think it will affect both equally, being so unfamiliar to both teams. But if I had to take a stance, I would have to go with advantage Texans on a freezing game day, but not much of an advantage.

LOL based on what? Ask Glen Rose about Graham's running game. It's gonna get ugly fast. Graham rolls.

steers2
12-03-2009, 01:02 PM
i just don't see our guys getting that cold since they will be running up and down the field scoring touchdowns.;)

bulldog82
12-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by theoldoaktree
well when the wimberley running back gets hit hard he lays down. therefore if he gets hit hard in the cold (wich will happen by this dominant graham defence) and i will give graham that advantage because our running back is tough and can take a hit. good luck to both teams. agreed, smith does not like to get hit, and blakemore......well, hes just smart and doesnt take the unecessary hits.

Deuce
12-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by bulldog82
agreed, smith does not like to get hit, and blakemore......well, hes just smart and doesnt take the unecessary hits.

If they don't like to get hit they better stay away from our LB's which is impossible. Watch out for #2 because he will be laying the smack down on somebody. As well as 7 and 34 and a bunch of others. Boy this is going to be FUN to watch!!

bulldog82
12-03-2009, 01:29 PM
If they don't like to get hit they better stay away from our LB's which is impossible. Watch out for #2 because he will be laying the smack down on somebody. As well as 7 and 34 and a bunch of others. Boy this is going to be FUN to watch!! oh, ok watch out for the late hits, blakemore will set you up. plus, speed kills, you have to catch them to hit them.

Daddy D 11
12-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by bulldog82
oh, ok watch out for the late hits, blakemore will set you up. plus, speed kills, you have to catch them to hit them.

Yep. Like I been saying, Wimberley is crafty! They know the system and they know how to win the small battles. I really think it's gonna be a great game with Wimberley stepping up in some key situations and keeping themselves in the game till late.

DaHop72
12-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Just have to say once again:

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all!:D :D

Daddy D 11
12-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Just have to say once again:

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all!:D :D

Dude, what's up with your avatar? LOL

DaHop72
12-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Dude, what's up with your avatar? LOL It's a picture from a December M&G, just one more reason to not miss one. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Daddy D 11
12-03-2009, 02:30 PM
It's a picture from a December M&G, just one more reason to not miss one. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

I'll be there then:D

steers2
12-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Yep. Like I been saying, Wimberley is crafty! They know the system and they know how to win the small battles. I really think it's gonna be a great game with Wimberley stepping up in some key situations and keeping themselves in the game till late.

till late? so your are saying its going to be a close game, but the Steers still win?:D

Daddy D 11
12-03-2009, 02:32 PM
till late? so your are saying its going to be a close game, but the Steers still win?:D

LOL what I was inferring is that it's going to come down to the end and I do not know who will win. If Wimberley is within shooting distance at the end I love their chances. Wimberley has always found a way to step up on big stages under Nelms.

steers2
12-03-2009, 02:34 PM
LOL what I was inferring is that it's going to come down to the end and I do not know who will win. If Wimberley is within shooting distance at the end I love their chances. Wimberley has always found a way to step up on big stages under Nelms.

fair enough

Daddy D 11
12-03-2009, 02:39 PM
fair enough

I think you'll see what I mean during the game. Wimberley plays with a whole lot of guts! And I know that sounds so freaking cliché but it's the truth. You'll be watching the game and going okay well we have a better QB and a way more athletes on the field so why are they still in it?:confused: Then bamm they'll just capitalize on any and every little tiny mistake you make and Wimberley is that team always seems to have the big play when they need it most. Trust me, I've been watching Wimberley for a long time and even though this years LH-Wimbo game was the only one I've missed since I was 12, I already know what this teams going to look like and play like because Nelms has got it going on over there. Those dudes on the defense are going to be out of their minds intense, they always are.

Bullaholic
12-03-2009, 02:48 PM
I think you'll see what I mean during the game. Wimberley plays with a whole lot of guts!

Some may tire of me mentioning this, but "guts" is what I have said many times in threads is what carried the Bulls 3-deep this season---and Graham has played the Bulls twice in hard-fought close games, so I don't think they will be surprised to see a really determined 4-qtr team like Wimberley.

Ragin Red
12-03-2009, 02:51 PM
I think you'll see what I mean during the game. Wimberley plays with a whole lot of guts! And I know that sounds so freaking cliché but it's the truth. You'll be watching the game and going okay well we have a better QB and a way more athletes on the field so why are they still in it?:confused: Then bamm they'll just capitalize on any and every little tiny mistake you make and Wimberley is that team always seems to have the big play when they need it most. Trust me, I've been watching Wimberley for a long time and even though this years LH-Wimbo game was the only one I've missed since I was 12, I already know what this teams going to look like and play like because Nelms has got it going on over there. Those dudes on the defense are going to be out of their minds intense, they always are.

Hey DD11, did I see on here that their coach used to coach in Iowa Park ? If so we probably have some scouting reports laying around in the attic some where. Plus, they probably got the game film of the B'wood game from their district foe. Graham will be prepared to play in the rain, sleet, snow or whatever the weather will be at game time. Good luck to both teams and stay healthy. We will be ready for the texans.......

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!
A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER!!!!
EXPECT TO WIN, PLAY TO WIN..........

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
LOL based on what? Ask Glen Rose about Graham's running game. It's gonna get ugly fast. Graham rolls.

Based on what I just said. Dont act like we dont have a chance...we do. Though you could be right and we get beat...you DO have a history of being wrong.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 03:58 PM
well when the wimberley running back gets hit hard he lays down. therefore if he gets hit hard in the cold (wich will happen by this dominant graham defence) and i will give graham that advantage because our running back is tough and can take a hit. good luck to both teams.

you're right. Our running back falls down easily. Dont bother with the gang tackle...tell your boys to relax...he'll "lay down" with the first hit.

Deuce
12-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
Hey DD11, did I see on here that their coach used to coach in Iowa Park ? If so we probably have some scouting reports laying around in the attic some where. Plus, they probably got the game film of the B'wood game from their district foe. Graham will be prepared to play in the rain, sleet, snow or whatever the weather will be at game time. Good luck to both teams and stay healthy. We will be ready for the texans.......

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!
A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER!!!!
EXPECT TO WIN, PLAY TO WIN..........

I think McCoy also probably got plenty of info from Shipley as well. Remember that they were college roomates and I would be willing to bet that they had a long talk this week about what it will take for Graham to beat Wimberley.

Ragin Red
12-03-2009, 04:39 PM
I think McCoy also probably got plenty of info from Shipley as well. Remember that they were college roomates and I would be willing to bet that they had a long talk this week about what it will take for Graham to beat Wimberley.

They'll (Shipleys') probably be there cheering on the STEERS Friday.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 04:53 PM

Yikes!!! NOW we are in trouble!!!! Is that even legal?

whatdoiknow?
12-03-2009, 04:58 PM
well when the wimberley running back gets hit hard he lays down. therefore if he gets hit hard in the cold (wich will happen by this dominant graham defence) and i will give graham that advantage because our running back is tough and can take a hit. good luck to both teams.

If Graham fans get defensive about derogatory comments about McCoy, why has no one called them out for this comment?

garciap77
12-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Yikes!!! NOW we are in trouble!!!! Is that even legal?

This is!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/20091031-025421-pic-585193671_t607.jpg

That's right! They can catch the ball!

;)

Deuce
12-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by whatdoiknow?
If Graham fans get defensive about derogatory comments about McCoy, why has no one called them out for this comment?

I think this is a little different than your comment.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 05:02 PM
This is!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/20091031-025421-pic-585193671_t607.jpg

That's right! They can catch the ball!

;)

I saw that move on "So You Think You Can Dance?"!

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 05:03 PM

Oh Lordy Lordy Lord....

garciap77
12-03-2009, 05:07 PM
I saw that move on "So You Think You Can Dance?"!

Hey Wimbo_pro! Good luck this Friday! You know I would be pulling for the Texans, but you are playing against our district friends!:)

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Deuce
Is this kid your illegitimate brother or what? [/QUOTE

2nd cousin!!! Good Guy!!! We always tease him about being so short, ie.. rocks in his pocket....! Lots of fun and smart as a whip!!! He is going to Baylor on a Tether Ball scholarship! :rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Deuce
Is this kid your illegitimate brother or what? [/QUOTE

He is going to Baylor on a Tether Ball scholarship! :rolleyes:

LOLOL...good one...havent laughed that hard in a few days.

Golfdock
12-03-2009, 05:32 PM
He's the first tetherball scholar under 5'6".

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 05:38 PM

Well scooter, it's like this Talking about a Coach or a QB or a RB, DE... will get your point across. Using names make it to personal.
If you don't like our Coach or our QB that is just fine, you do have that right. If you want to get on here and say " I don't like ya'lls whatever", fine. We can read and understand you don't like whatever. But when you keep harping on it, well, to the ones that do like whatever, it becomes offensive.

Why has no one called them out for this comment? Once again no names were used and it was not a personal attack, he stated that if you hit him he would just lay down, if you can't understand the difference between the two, well it will be up to some others to make the call and throw a flag.

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Golfdock
He's the first tetherball scholar under 5'6".

Them tall fellers get tangled up in the cord too easy, them short ones can get right up on that pole, and BAM right to the moon Alice!!

whatdoiknow?
12-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Well scooter, it's like this Talking about a Coach or a QB or a RB, DE... will get your point across. Using names make it to personal.
If you don't like our Coach or our QB that is just fine, you do have that right. If you want to get on here and say " I don't like ya'lls whatever", fine. We can read and understand you don't like whatever. But when you keep harping on it, well, to the ones that do like whatever, it becomes offensive.

Why has no one called them out for this comment? Once again no names were used and it was not a personal attack, he stated that if you hit him he would just lay down, if you can't understand the difference between the two, well it will be up to some others to make the call and throw a flag.

Well Scooterette, it's like this. You read a comment the same way you watch a game, through rose colored glasses.

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Well Scooterette, it's like this. You read a comment the same way you watch a game, through rose colored glasses.

Thanks now I'll be humming that song all night. :doh:

Scatback20
12-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Graham by 21. IMO, they play Texarkana Pleasant Grove next week in Royse City. Exact center point between these two schools. New Stadium, GIANT JUMBOTRON VIDEO BOAD. It was plenty big enough for Waxahachie and Texas High to play there last week. Even if they square off against Pittsburg (which is very, very possible) this would be the best place. Last season we were the second most used playoff stadium behind Texas Stadium. This year we are second only to Cowboy Stadium. The good folks at Royse City will treat you right.....pricewise and with hospitality to boot. :clap: :wave:

grahampaw
12-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Scatback20
Graham by 21. IMO, they play Texarkana Pleasant Grove next week in Royse City. Exact center point between these two schools. New Stadium, GIANT JUMBOTRON VIDEO BOAD. It was plenty big enough for Waxahachie and Texas High to play there last week. Even if they square off against Pittsburg (which is very, very possible) this would be the best place. Last season we were the second most used playoff stadium behind Texas Stadium. This year we are second only to Cowboy Stadium. The good folks at Royse City will treat you right.....pricewise and with hospitality to boot. :clap: :wave: I already like you.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Graham by 21.

A 21 point win is pretty much a good ol' fashioned butt whoopin'. We shall see.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Wasnt there a Brownwood vs. Wimberley poll done last week? I wanted to see how many people voted on it, and what the results were...but I cant find it by searching. Any help!

TXFTBALLFNATIC
12-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by GR FAN
GR played both and lost to both, Graham early on and Wimb, hung on for a last second win in round 1. With that said I think Graham wins by double digits. Dont get me wrong #5 for Wimb was tought but I thinki they are limited on offense. We just couldnt stop him on that particular night. Dont get the big head Graham, I also think you are overated and win by default, because they have to crown a winner. Hate that I dont get to see the Graham/Bwood rematch.

Overratted my _ _ _!!!!!:confused: They have knocked off the number 3 team in the state on two different occasions, which one is still in D1 semis. If Graham ever loses this year it is not going to be because they were overratted, only because you caught them on a bad day. I say this now with certainty....IF THE GRAHAM STEERS PLAY THEIR GAME chalk it up baby ###3A DII State Champs### and nobody can stop them. (Not even Carthage you Expert pickers):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LE Dad
12-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Graham by 21. IMO, they play Texarkana Pleasant Grove next week in Royse City. Exact center point between these two schools. New Stadium, GIANT JUMBOTRON VIDEO BOAD. It was plenty big enough for Waxahachie and Texas High to play there last week. Even if they square off against Pittsburg (which is very, very possible) this would be the best place. Last season we were the second most used playoff stadium behind Texas Stadium. This year we are second only to Cowboy Stadium. The good folks at Royse City will treat you right.....pricewise and with hospitality to boot. :clap: :wave: Unless Ted Burns injury is super serious Pitt will beat PG. Royse City is a great stadium. Still has that new smell to it and ya'll do go all out for the players. Class act :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
12-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Wasnt there a Brownwood vs. Wimberley poll done last week? I wanted to see how many people voted on it, and what the results were...but I cant find it by searching. Any help! Think it was closed. :(

wimbo_pro
12-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Think it was closed. :(

well yeah, but it should still be able to be viewed, right?

snaxet
12-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Outside of Abilene Wylie, who I have tremendous respect for, who has Graham played. Both Graham and Wimberley played Iowa Park, Glen Rose and Brownwood. Wimberley won all three, Graham lost to Brownwood. Bridgeport might be the next biggest challenge but didn't have a great record and were played close by Iowa Park. What about Borger at 5-5. Not a powerhouse there. Monahans, now come on, have you seen who they actually played in predistrict and district. They would not have made it out of 2 3A or 8 3A. Rankings mean little in the playoffs; ask Brownwood who just lost to the 25th ranked team.

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Graham by 21. IMO, they play Texarkana Pleasant Grove next week in Royse City. Exact center point between these two schools. New Stadium, GIANT JUMBOTRON VIDEO BOAD. It was plenty big enough for Waxahachie and Texas High to play there last week. Even if they square off against Pittsburg (which is very, very possible) this would be the best place. Last season we were the second most used playoff stadium behind Texas Stadium. This year we are second only to Cowboy Stadium. The good folks at Royse City will treat you right.....pricewise and with hospitality to boot. :clap: :wave:

Sounds like a winner to us!!! Ok, go ahead and sign us up!! I'll tell the coach where we picked , and the check is in the mail!!! It will be nice to be treated like they really care that your there to support your Kids!!!! Hope it happens. :D

LE Dad
12-03-2009, 09:11 PM
well yeah, but it should still be able to be viewed, right? I think it was probably moved or something due to the content. I looked also and could not find it.

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by snaxet
Outside of Abilene Wylie, who I have tremendous respect for, who has Graham played. Both Graham and Wimberley played Iowa Park, Glen Rose and Brownwood. Wimberley won all three, Graham lost to Brownwood. Bridgeport might be the next biggest challenge but didn't have a great record and were played close by Iowa Park. What about Borger at 5-5. Not a powerhouse there. Monahans, now come on, have you seen who they actually played in predistrict and district. They would not have made it out of 2 3A or 8 3A. Rankings mean little in the playoffs; ask Brownwood who just lost to the 25th ranked team.

I don't know who, other than those listed, who wimberley has played this year, but I can tell you this as a fact! I would love to be able to have ya'll or anyone else for that matter, play Wylie, Monahans, or Bridgeport! I'm not saying Graham is going to thrash wimberley,but I do think we are going to win, regardless of who you have played. But I feel you are taking away from some awesome ball clubs, that will bring it, and leave you scratching your head and thinking what just happened here!!! They do deserve better than what you offered!!!:(

BullsFan
12-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Graham moves the ball with speed, authority, and efficiency, and that's true no matter who they're playing. Bridgeport had a spotty record, true, but I guarantee you the Bridgeport that started the season in September wasn't even on the same playing field as the one playing in November. And besides all that, records don't mean anything in December. It's all about who shows up for the game. I don't think you should believe anyone still playing now is somehow less than a "powerhouse" just because of what district they came out of.

GO STEERS!!

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Remind me how that turned out last week? :devil: ;)

Rustler
12-03-2009, 09:39 PM
If Graham fans get defensive about derogatory comments about McCoy, why has no one called them out for this comment? :hand: I hate this quote "If you dont know the difference in what your post was and this one" then I cant explain it to you. But it fits so well here :hand: Would somebody PLEASE kill this dead horse called whatdoiknow:foul:

snaxet
12-03-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't know who, other than those listed, who wimberley has played this year, but I can tell you this as a fact! I would love to be able to have ya'll or anyone else for that matter, play Wylie, Monahans, or Bridgeport! I'm not saying Graham is going to thrash wimberley,but I do think we are going to win, regardless of who you have played. But I feel you are taking away from some awesome ball clubs, that will bring it, and leave you scratching your head and thinking what just happened here!!! They do deserve better than what you offered!!!:(

My point completely; records and rankings are out the window. Graham has played some good teams several of which would have probably had us scratching our heads earlier in the year, but we are a different team now that we are healthy and refocused. I was referring to a post that Graham had knocked off two no. 3 state ranked teams. Really means nothing now that Graham and Wimberley are the last two standing in Region I 3A small school division. Graham might win, but then again that is why the game is played. As far as who Wimberley has played, it really doesn't matter; it's who we will beat tomorrow; Go Texans!!!!

garciap77
12-03-2009, 10:00 PM
My point completely; records and rankings are out the window. Graham has played some good teams several of which would have probably had us scratching our heads earlier in the year, but we are a different team now that we are healthy and refocused. I was referring to a post that Graham had knocked off two no. 3 state ranked teams. Really means nothing now that Graham and Wimberley are the last two standing in Region I 3A small school division. Graham might win, but then again that is why the game is played. As far as who Wimberley has played, it really doesn't matter; it's who we will beat tomorrow; Go Texans!!!!

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 10:15 PM

Sorry I guess it was the ---Who has Graham played, Wimberley played IP,GR,BW and wimberley won all 3, Bridgeport didn,t have a great record, Borger was 5-5, Monahans, now come on have you seen who they actually played in PRE D and D, they wouldn't have made it out of 2-3A or 8-3A..... part that threw me off, again Sorry.:(

snaxet
12-03-2009, 10:31 PM
No problem, just looking forward to a great game by two teams that have fought their way to the Regional Final game and deserve credit for a great season regardless of who wins. But with all due respect, gotta go with those Texans. :)

Inmateboss
12-03-2009, 10:37 PM
No problem, just looking forward to a great game by two teams that have fought their way to the Regional Final game and deserve credit for a great season regardless of who wins. But with all due respect, gotta go with those Texans. :)

Hey their called the Texans, it's hard for me to not holler for them.

But --- GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!!!
note that we are Red White and Blue, I just wish we had a STAR on our Helmets!!!

Deuce
12-03-2009, 10:45 PM
I will remind u saturday!

Rocket
12-03-2009, 11:44 PM

Brownwood turned the ball over 4 times. Lost their best defender-lead blocker on the 2nd play of the game, gave up a Kickoff return (freebie), and was still in the game til the end. LOL Wow Graham is going to utterly destroy Wimberley.

BullsFan
12-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Sorry I guess it was the ---Who has Graham played, Wimberley played IP,GR,BW and wimberley won all 3, Bridgeport didn,t have a great record, Borger was 5-5, Monahans, now come on have you seen who they actually played in PRE D and D, they wouldn't have made it out of 2-3A or 8-3A..... part that threw me off, again Sorry.:(

:D :D :D

snaxet
12-04-2009, 12:49 AM
Brownwood turned the ball over 4 times. Lost their best defender-lead blocker on the 2nd play of the game, gave up a Kickoff return (freebie), and was still in the game til the end. LOL Wow Graham is going to utterly destroy Wimberley.

And what about all the other pitiful excuses you've whined about.....BW had to rely on 4th string quarterback, primary running back was dinged up in first quarter, quarterback hurt his back in second half, BW is young, lacked senior leadership, and don't forget that the band was late to the game. If I am not mistaken BW wasn't in the game at the end. Wimberley had the ball on BW 15 yard line and simply knelt to end the game. But I guess you had left by then. The bottom line is Wimberley plays tomorrow and BW doesn't. Hope you can make the trip and see another Texan win.

steers2
12-04-2009, 08:52 AM
does anyone have an update on the Waco weather this morning?

Deuce
12-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Snow will be finished by lunch. Afternoon temps up to 41, so snow should be melted by game time. Temp will be close to freezing come game time.

LE Dad
12-04-2009, 09:17 AM
And what about all the other pitiful excuses you've whined about.....BW had to rely on 4th string quarterback, primary running back was dinged up in first quarter, quarterback hurt his back in second half, BW is young, lacked senior leadership, and don't forget that the band was late to the game. If I am not mistaken BW wasn't in the game at the end. Wimberley had the ball on BW 15 yard line and simply knelt to end the game. But I guess you had left by then. The bottom line is Wimberley plays tomorrow and BW doesn't. Hope you can make the trip and see another Texan win. :clap: :clap: :clap: Go Texans!!!:D

Rustler
12-04-2009, 09:43 AM
does anyone have an update on the Waco weather this morning? Radar at current shows moisture going around Waco. :clap:

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 09:57 AM
If there is going to be any trouble with driving there, it will probably be on Grahams end, traveling to Waco. You guys be careful!!!

Deuce
12-04-2009, 10:00 AM
If there is going to be any trouble with driving there, it will probably be on Grahams end, traveling to Waco. You guys be careful!!!

Thanks Wimbo! I think we should be fine. I heard that if it got to bad though, they might have to cancel it. Best of luck to you guys tonight, should be a thriller!

garciap77
12-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks Wimbo! I think we should be fine. I heard that if it got to bad though, they might have to cancel it. Best of luck to you guys tonight, should be a thriller!

If they cancel where and when would the game be played?

Deuce
12-04-2009, 10:09 AM
They changed forecast to 30% chance of snow and high of 35 today. Where is Daddy d 11 when you actually need him. If you are around could you please go ahead and go to the field now, and give us updates every 30 minutes on field conditions. Thanks in advance!!:)

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 10:09 AM

I think so too, duece. Its the ice you need to worry about, and i dont see that as a problem so far.

Deuce
12-04-2009, 10:11 AM
If they cancel where and when would the game be played?

Not sure. Waco's field is pretty well booked tomorrow isn't it?
I think we should be fine though.

Deuce
12-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Of the two different routes to Waco, it looks like it is going to be above freezing on the way there so there should not be any problems. Now trying to get back home tonight could be a different story.

Steer81
12-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I like Graham in this one....but I've been following HS football long enough to know to never count Wimberley completely out. I expect a good game. It would not surprise me at all if the Texans take the win...but I'll take Graham by a FG.

Thanks for the suport but we don't win games with F/G we win them with TDS. Lots of them!

ccmom
12-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Steer81
Thanks for the suport but we don't win games with F/G we win them with TDS. Lots of them!

28-23?? :doh:

Anyway....Go STEERS! :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-04-2009, 11:29 AM

Apples and oranges...it might do you some good to go back and read over the rules. Especially the one about calling out a coach or player BY NAME!!

Deuce
12-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Apples and oranges...it might do you some good to go back and read over the rules. Especially the one about calling out a coach or player BY NAME!!

THANK U!!!

Rocket
12-04-2009, 11:32 AM
And what about all the other pitiful excuses you've whined about.....BW had to rely on 4th string quarterback, primary running back was dinged up in first quarter, quarterback hurt his back in second half, BW is young, lacked senior leadership, and don't forget that the band was late to the game. If I am not mistaken BW wasn't in the game at the end. Wimberley had the ball on BW 15 yard line and simply knelt to end the game. But I guess you had left by then. The bottom line is Wimberley plays tomorrow and BW doesn't. Hope you can make the trip and see another Texan win.

Just saying, we had all that crap happen and you guys still barely won. Just an observation.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2009, 11:37 AM
I think it was probably moved or something due to the content. I looked also and could not find it.

It didn't get moved....I just checked!!:confused:

Here is a thread that was closed...but there is no poll on it:

WImberly/Brownwood (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=100569&highlight=brownwood+wimberly)

Steer81
12-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Who have we played? 2 team in our dist. in the top 10. 6 total Playoff teams in the Reg. Season. And a undefeated LoBo's team that had only as much as 12 points scored on them in a game. If you took the same computer stuff they rank the BCS with then Graham had the #1 toughest 3a Div. II Reg. Season of any team.
Burk (3a Div I playoff team), Glen Rose (3a Div.II Playoff team) IP (3a Div. II Playoff Team) Bridgeport(3a Div. II Playoff Team) Abiliene Wyle (3a Div. I More than likley STATE CHAMP) Brownwood (3aDiv II Playoff Team) and throw in Synder who was tough! So you still say Steers have not played anyone? 60% of your Reg. Season against playoff teams. Then Plow Through Borgor and Monahans (Who was ranked in top 5 at the time of their loss) and pull off a win against a team who you had beat once. I would say this is a team who has played SOMEBODY!! And to lose one game against those teams by one point on an extra point! The Steers are beating the teams they play by almost 25 pts a game and giving up 13! Wimb. is giving up little over 25 a game! So you still say we have not played anyone? Steers have not only played tough but are winning big. Know the truth and it will set you free.

Steer81
12-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
28-23?? :doh:

Anyway....Go STEERS! :clap: :clap:

Ok 5 pts is not a TD but its more than 3. Will give you that one!

Ranger Mom
12-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Who have we played? 2 team in our dist. in the top 10. 6 total Playoff teams in the Reg. Season. And a undefeated LoBo's team that had only as much as 12 points scored on them in a game. If you took the same computer stuff they rank the BCS with then Graham had the #1 toughest 3a Div. II Reg. Season of any team.
Burk (3a Div I playoff team), Glen Rose (3a Div.II Playoff team) IP (3a Div. II Playoff Team) Bridgeport(3a Div. II Playoff Team) Abiliene Wyle (3a Div. I More than likley STATE CHAMP) Brownwood (3aDiv II Playoff Team) and throw in Synder who was tough! So you still say Steers have not played anyone? 60% of your Reg. Season against playoff teams. Then Plow Through Borgor and Monahans (Who was ranked in top 5 at the time of their loss) and pull off a win against a team who you had beat once. I would say this is a team who has played SOMEBODY!! And to lose one game against those teams by one point on an extra point! The Steers are beating the teams they play by almost 25 pts a game and giving up 13! Wimb. is giving up little over 25 a game! So you still say we have not played anyone? Steers have not only played tough but are winning big. Know the truth and it will set you free.

I believe!! I believe!!

Deuce
12-04-2009, 11:46 AM

Preach on brotha!!!

TexanAlum_06
12-04-2009, 11:49 AM

Hey Daddy D go clean out your PM box!

LE Dad
12-04-2009, 11:57 AM

WImberly/Brownwood (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=100569&highlight=brownwood+wimberly) Thanks RM. I guess it was knocked pretty far back. I guess it was GOTW thread that had poll now that I think about it. This thread started later.:nerd: Thanks for finding though you have waaaay more patience than I do. :clap: :clap:

wimbotexan
12-04-2009, 12:00 PM

No Excuse play like a champion. You really need to let it go rocket seriously you wine like a kid at toys r us who isnt getting what he wants.....thats weird that wimberleys SOFT? Defense took out your big bad lead blocker. and when you say brownwood turned the ball over do you mean wimberley forced all those turnovers?!

Bullaholic
12-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Thanks RM. I guess it was knocked pretty far back. I guess it was GOTW thread that had poll now that I think about it. This thread started later.:nerd: Thanks for finding though you have waaaay more patience than I do. :clap: :clap:

LE--I bet RM could find Eve's first post to Adam...:D Folks can never claim that they never posted a certain thing---RM will keep em' honest.

Deuce
12-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Radar still showing all the bad weather north of Waco. Hopefully it will stay that way.

ol country boy
12-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Good luck to both teams and wishing for safe travel for everybody.

steers2
12-04-2009, 12:24 PM
leaving work at noon and heading that way, gotta make a couple of stops. i want to say good luck to both teams, i hope it is a great game with our Steers coming out on top. GO STEERS!!

Steer81
12-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I heard from a guy who took I-35 this morning and he says "it's all messed up" "One lane in some places and delays" Take it for what ever it is worth...

Deuce
12-04-2009, 12:35 PM
I heard from a guy who took I-35 this morning and he says "it's all messed up" "One lane in some places and delays" Take it for what ever it is worth...

Yeah, don't go down 35! It is down to 1 lane from what I hear also. Were going thru stephenville.

steers2
12-04-2009, 12:46 PM
i dont think that i really have a choice since i have to pick someone up in lake worth, i guess i will find out.

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 01:01 PM

WImberly/Brownwood (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=100569&highlight=brownwood+wimberly)

Wow...coulda sworn I saw a poll somewhere....

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 01:07 PM

all valid facts. It's pretty clear that Graham has had a much tougher road...and a better performance along that road. Like we (I) have said, on paper, you guys are the dominant team, which surprises me that the Austin papers picked Wimberley to win (I guess not too surprising, when you really think of it). Kinda like Brownwood, but I dont think the Austin papers picked Wimberley in that one (kiss of death?)

But its game day, all that is out the window. Speaking of windows, I hope none of you Graham fans have frozen windows along the way...be safe and careful...we'll try not to put the game out of reach in the 1st quarter, just in case you are a bit late!!! LOLOL

Deuce
12-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, after a fun filled week of smack talk it is time. Both of these teams are well deserving to be here reguardless of what roads they had to take. Much has been said about both offenses this week, and how good both are. IMO this game will come down to how many turnovers the D's can cause with this cold weather. Graham's D is fast and have guys that will absolutely knock the crap out of ya. I think our offense will look sharp enough to get us thru the game, but in the end it will be our D that will carry us to another victory.

Graham 28
Wimberley 21

Grahamcheerdad
12-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Good luck to both teams Graham 35 Wimberley 21 and now were off to see

snaxet
12-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Texan team has now officially left Wimberley headed for Waco followed by a caravan of Texan supporters. The rest of us are finishing up and will soon turn out the lights and be on our way. Hope everyone has a safe trip and regardless of the outcome both teams deserve a lot of respect for a great season.

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Well, after a fun filled week of smack talk it is time. Both of these teams are well deserving to be here reguardless of what roads they had to take. Much has been said about both offenses this week, and how good both are. IMO this game will come down to how many turnovers the D's can cause with this cold weather. Graham's D is fast and have guys that will absolutely knock the crap out of ya. I think our offense will look sharp enough to get us thru the game, but in the end it will be our D that will carry us to another victory.

Graham 28
Wimberley 21

It almost ALWAYS comes down to defense. The good news for the Texans is that Coach Smith is DA MAN when it comes to defense. Can he get the young defense to play like seniors?...thats the challenge. If we play like sophomores, we are in trouble. I believe...I just believe!!!!

hollywood
12-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by wimbotexan
No Excuse play like a champion. You really need to let it go rocket seriously you wine like a kid at toys r us who isnt getting what he wants.....thats weird that wimberleys SOFT? Defense took out your big bad lead blocker. and when you say brownwood turned the ball over do you mean wimberley forced all those turnovers?!

Wimberley's D did not take out the DB/FB. He basically hurtled the #5 and landed weird. I never saw any pops from either D. No excuse but without #25, it really hurt the Lions. Imagine #5 for Wimberley not playing most of a game. How woud that effect the Texans. Big impact huh?

hollywood
12-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Back on topic, Graham is a very solid team. IF they play to their potential and Wimberley plays to their potential and there aren't any turnovers by either:D , Graham is a probable 14 point favorite.

Hope both teams travel safe by the way.

Daddy D 11
12-04-2009, 02:32 PM
It's snowing here.

Daddy D 11
12-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Just emptied my box Alum.

If anyone wants my phone number to keep in contact with before the game to meet up just PM me. I'll meet up with people.

gold_33
12-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Good luck to both teams, I'll be cheering my Texans on via the webcast. I hate to miss this game but I have faith the Texans will pull it out, if not we'll be back next year. Time to strap it on and see who the better man is, I said all week that talking and writing doesnt solve who the better team is but tonight will!!

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
Good luck to both teams, I'll be cheering my Texans on via the webcast. I hate to miss this game but I have faith the Texans will pull it out, if not we'll be back next year. Time to strap it on and see who the better man is, I said all week that talking and writing doesnt solve who the better team is but tonight will!!

We doing the game tonight Gold-33?? You do play-by-play, I'll do the color!!!

DaHop72
12-04-2009, 04:46 PM
We doing the game tonight Gold-33?? You do play-by-play, I'll do the color!!! SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 04:48 PM
SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

no....YOU shut up!

DaHop72
12-04-2009, 04:51 PM
no....YOU shut up!

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THE TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2009, 05:00 PM
GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THE TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ditto:

Daddy D 11
12-04-2009, 05:39 PM
150 minutes till Wimberley opens a can of whoop ass on the Steers:D

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 05:41 PM

You Go DaddyTexan!

hollywood
12-04-2009, 05:48 PM
150 minutes till Wimberley opens a can of whipping cream on the Steers:D

A can of whipping cream... what???

Good luck with that.

Ragin Red
12-04-2009, 05:55 PM

dd11 there you go again, lay off the PBR's they're affecting your brain...on second thought you have to have one first!!!!!:D

Sweetwater Red
Originally posted by Z-RO
Soooo what are the chances that this game is the R1 GOTW?

It's the ONLY Region I game this week.:doh:

Daddy D 11
Originally posted by Ragin Red
dd11 there you go again, lay off the PBR's they're affecting your brain...on second thought you have to have one first!!!!!:D

No PBR's today, just Keystones:thumbsup:

wimbo_pro
12-04-2009, 06:51 PM
No PBR's today, just Keystones:thumbsup:

That's the classy Daddy D11 we have come to expect. LOL

Stay Thirsty, my Friend!!!

garciap77
12-04-2009, 07:29 PM
You Go DaddyTexan!

That's sounds better than Daddy_D11! I like that!

Go DaddyTexan!

;)

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2009, 08:43 PM
:blahblah: :blahblah: Accept it - stop making excuses. Your team got BEAT by Wimberley.

Inmateboss
12-05-2009, 02:12 AM
How about them Graham Steers!!! Good job Steers.
Wimbo I just want to say that ya'lls #5 is a true class act!! I'll be one of his biggest fans for years to come. He is a hoss and at the same time, shows the true meaning of sportsmanship! :2thumbsup, awesome young man!!!
Ya'lls whole team was classy,good clean, hard hitting young men! Be proud , play hard, hope to see ya'll next year.

Steer81
12-05-2009, 02:45 AM

Well I guess you forgot your can opener!

BULLS1993
12-05-2009, 02:49 AM
Well I guess you forgot your can opener!

i think he forgot the CAN :D

Z-RO
12-05-2009, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It's the ONLY Region I game this week.:doh:

:D my bad

go blue 64
12-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Graham posters talked about a tough schedule.
Graham posters talked about a tough district.
Graham posters talked about SR leadership,
but no one would listen. Can you hear us now.:)

Deuce
12-05-2009, 10:14 AM

Still not sure if you can get back on our wagon!:thinking:

garciap77
12-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Still not sure if you can get back on our wagon!:thinking: How was the stadium?

jason
12-05-2009, 10:22 AM
looks like this game was a good, old fashioned ass-whippin...

Rocket
12-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Nothing, huh Wimberley? Nothing at all.

steers2
12-05-2009, 12:21 PM
How was the stadium?
stadium is nice, had a little espn showing on video board, people were friendly, concession prices were through the roof

Z-RO
12-05-2009, 01:45 PM
The WISD people runningthe gates were some Nazi's...once your in YOUR IN. No matter the reason, you will be paying to get back in.

Just curious, but did anybody notice how few Wimberley fans there were compared to Graham?

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 02:51 PM
The WISD people runningthe gates were some Nazi's...once your in YOUR IN. No matter the reason, you will be paying to get back in.

Just curious, but did anybody notice how few Wimberley fans there were compared to Graham?

Both sides had very small crowds. But yes, the Wimberley side was smaller. And the gate Natzi's really pissed me off.

McCoy threw into double coverage too often but that will be fixed with maturity. His throws are real accurate though. I don't remember who said it last week, but yes the Graham receivers did have a little trouble catching the ball, way too many drops even if it's cold outside. Halfway through the 2nd it should have been 21-14 Graham. But because of the hold on the kick return and the constant penalties on Wimberley during their long drive Wimberley kept taking themselves outta the game. And steers2, what'd I tell you about #2 for Wimberley? HAHA told you he was world beating:)

Also, #2 for Graham impressed me. Not too fast but found a way to always be around the ball and that's what counts. I do think that a team with some decent recievers will exploit the Graham secondary, there's not a whole lot of speed back there. The only speed Graham has is with #33. DaHop kept calling him waterbug and that's exactly what I thought too. That kid can run the damn ball up the field and follows his blocks well.

Z-RO
12-05-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't remember who said it last week, but yes the Graham receivers did have a little trouble catching the ball, way too many drops even if it's cold outside.

It was me...and Inmateboss tried to pretty much call me stupid for saying so. :thinking:

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 03:24 PM
It was me...and Inmateboss tried to pretty much call me stupid for saying so. :thinking:

Well I really like inmateboss, so this wasn't directed at him. But I did notice it.

Rocket
12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Both sides had very small crowds. But yes, the Wimberley side was smaller.

They listened to my advice and saved their gas money.

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 03:49 PM

HAHA Well Graham must have listened to you too.

wimbo_pro
12-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Nothing, huh Wimberley? Nothing at all.

Nothnig more than playing a game one week later than you did. For this year, thats good enough for me!!!!

BULLS1993
12-05-2009, 04:26 PM
:ditto:

Inmateboss
12-05-2009, 04:29 PM

I didn't try to call you stupid. I think if someone from the same town as yourself, is praising your team and you keep kicking them, well I just don't think it's right. Everytime I would say some good, you would counter it with bad. Yes we miss some catches, along with everyone else who plays football. Maybe instead of saying I tried to call you stupid, you should have used " Classless", then I wouldn't have had to reply!

Inmateboss
12-05-2009, 04:37 PM
HAHA Well Graham must have listened to you too.

I was there, D you didn't answer my call??? Now I have to restock all that Steer gear!!!! Man I can't belive how strict these Playoff games are about the sidelines and tunnel crews, Dang it took an act from above for us to be down there honking our horn.

wimbo_pro
12-05-2009, 04:40 PM

FACT:

Wimberley got beat by a better team, fair and square.

Your turn Rocket.

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 04:40 PM
I was there, D you didn't answer my call??? Now I have to restock all that Steer gear!!!! Man I can't belive how strict these Playoff games are about the sidelines and tunnel crews, Dang it took an act from above for us to be down there honking our horn.

You called me?

grahampaw
12-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Both sides had very small crowds. But yes, the Wimberley side was smaller. And the gate Natzi's really pissed me off.

McCoy threw into double coverage too often but that will be fixed with maturity. His throws are real accurate though. I don't remember who said it last week, but yes the Graham receivers did have a little trouble catching the ball, way too many drops even if it's cold outside. Halfway through the 2nd it should have been 21-14 Graham. But because of the hold on the kick return and the constant penalties on Wimberley during their long drive Wimberley kept taking themselves outta the game. And steers2, what'd I tell you about #2 for Wimberley? HAHA told you he was world beating:)

Also, #2 for Graham impressed me. Not too fast but found a way to always be around the ball and that's what counts. I do think that a team with some decent recievers will exploit the Graham secondary, there's not a whole lot of speed back there. The only speed Graham has is with #33. DaHop kept calling him waterbug and that's exactly what I thought too. That kid can run the damn ball up the field and follows his blocks well. He whould not have ran all the way on the kick off if not for the blaitant holding.And the illegal shift was obvious when two guys are looking at each other as they run in motion.Besides the fact that they still had the ball on our goalline and did not score.If they had scored 14 more and had 21 the score whould have been about 63 to 21 because the dogs would not have been called off in the late third.

Inmateboss
12-05-2009, 05:30 PM
You called me?

_ _ _ _ _ _ 2502 ??? Before we ever kicked the ball. Prob about 6:45 !!!

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 05:56 PM
He whould not have ran all the way on the kick off if not for the blaitant holding.And the illegal shift was obvious when two guys are looking at each other as they run in motion.Besides the fact that they still had the ball on our goalline and did not score.If they had scored 14 more and had 21 the score whould have been about 63 to 21 because the dogs would not have been called off in the late third.

Never said Wimberley would or should have won. And I never said the calls were bad calls. Just said they took themselves outta the game with penalties. Which you just reinforced with your post. Thanks though for attempting to twist my words and turn it into an argument.

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 05:59 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ 2502 ??? Before we ever kicked the ball. Prob about 6:45 !!!

You must have had the wrong number then because the last 2 digits are flipped. I was walking in at 6:45 and did not get no call. Damn..

Z-RO
12-05-2009, 06:13 PM
I didn't try to call you stupid. I think if someone from the same town as yourself, is praising your team and you keep kicking them, well I just don't think it's right. Everytime I would say some good, you would counter it with bad. Yes we miss some catches, along with everyone else who plays football. Maybe instead of saying I tried to call you stupid, you should have used " Classless", then I wouldn't have had to reply!

I'm classless because I call them how I see them? I have not once said they were going to lose, sucked, or anything to that affect. I have said they have problems catching the football at times (which is true), as well having a problem running the football consistently between the tackles (which is true as well). PLEASE show me where I have been classless. I'm sorry that you wear your feelings on your sleeve and become but hurt so easily. Your right I have never said anything good about them have I? :rolleyes:

The fact is I am not your basic dim-witted football fan who has a personal emotional connection that won’t let me see what is really going on. Graham has a good team (which I have admitted) but to think they do not have their flaws (just like any other team) and are perfect is ridicules. This is a Texas football message forum where it is OK to talk about football, teams strengths, teams weaknesses, match ups, strategy...etc. However, since my opinion isn’t the same as yours (and obviously holds some merit...thanks daddy for the observation) I am "classless"…..IDIOT

grahampaw
12-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Never said Wimberley would or should have won. And I never said the calls were bad calls. Just said they took themselves outta the game with penalties. Which you just reinforced with your post. Thanks though for attempting to twist my words and turn it into an argument. How am I twisting your words?I simply stated the obvious.As for your comment that 33 is our only speed,how bout..4,8,10,20,25,and so on.Keep cheering for the other team we tend to do better.Garcia can you get this boy a pittburgh jersey.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2009, 08:19 PM
This thread is real close to being closed!

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 08:23 PM
How am I twisting your words?I simply stated the obvious.As for your comment that 33 is our only speed,how bout..4,8,10,20,25,and so on.Keep cheering for the other team we tend to do better.Garcia can you get this boy a pittburgh jersey.

This week was the only week I cheered for a team other than Graham and I only did that to have some fun with you guys and support my district mate Wimberley.

Just stating my opinion about your team speed, don't bust a blood vessel.

And yes, yes you did twist my words.

grahampaw
12-05-2009, 08:38 PM
This week was the only week I cheered for a team other than Graham and I only did that to have some fun with you guys and support my district mate Wimberley.

Just stating my opinion about your team speed, don't bust a blood vessel.

And yes, yes you did twist my words. Explain to me how I twisted your words and I will apologize.Otherwise I am with you Ranger Mom.....on to the final four.

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Explain to me how I twisted your words and I will apologize.Otherwise I am with you Ranger Mom.....on to the final four.

You inferred that I disagreed with the calls. I just said the calls hurt them and got them outta the game quickly. Then you rambled on about something to do with calling the dogs off or something.

But I'm out. This one is over and I can't stand that you're acting like I'm rooting against Graham when I've been pushing for you guys for the past month. I just stated 2 or 3 observations about your team.

LE Dad
12-05-2009, 08:45 PM
How am I twisting your words?I simply stated the obvious.As for your comment that 33 is our only speed,how bout..4,8,10,20,25,and so on.Keep cheering for the other team we tend to do better.Garcia can you get this boy a pittburgh jersey. Daddy are you hoping on the Pirate ship:confused: :confused:

No h in this Pittsburg:D

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Daddy are you hoping on the Pirate ship:confused: :confused:

No h in this Pittsburg:D

Nope, the old man is just senile.

LE Dad
12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Nope, the old man is just senile. LOL The ship may sail without ya:D Better hop on now:thinking: they have fast pirates you know:p

Daddy D 11
12-05-2009, 09:06 PM
LOL The ship may sail without ya:D Better hop on now:thinking: they have fast pirates you know:p

Dan WAS on the Graham bandwagon for 3 weeks then decided to jump off to support a longtime friend lol and he will NOT be hopping back on any bandwagon. He is retiring from wagon jumping:)

Inmateboss
12-06-2009, 01:15 AM
You must have had the wrong number then because the last 2 digits are flipped. I was walking in at 6:45 and did not get no call. Damn..

Well I hate that, would have been fun to visit, maybe get some Rocket pics flashed on the tron, only posters would know who it was, get Garcia to do some pics in stripes and they would think he was calling the game!!!:eek: :eek:

Deuce
12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Well have been away from the pc since the game Fri. night, but the Steers looked absolutley incredible. As i said earlier in the week that defense would be the key in this game and it was. Wimberly had no answers for grahams stiff defense. Would like to say congrats to Wimberly on a great season, and you guys have alot to look forward to with #5. Although he was shut down Fri. night, he will be a force to be reckoned with the next 2 years.

wimbo_pro
12-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Sorry to bring such an old thread back to life, but I have been on vacation in Orlando,and I have one last thing to say on this thread.

I think you guys are just jabbing Daddy D11 in a friendly way about band wagon jumping, right? I hope so, because we ARE district foes, and I have respect for those who support their district through the play offs, even when the team they are supporting is much "hated" within the district. It's a sign of loyalty, and in my opinion loyalty is a quality that the best of people have.

I also stay loyal to my Region...and I have to admit, this year, it is very easy to support our Region Representative...Go Steers!!! You can do it!!!!

banderafan
12-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Sorry to bring such an old thread back to life, but I have been on vacation in Orlando,and I have one last thing to say on this thread.

I think you guys are just jabbing Daddy D11 in a friendly way about band wagon jumping, right? I hope so, because we ARE district foes, and I have respect for those who support their district through the play offs, even when the team they are supporting is much "hated" within the district. It's a sign of loyalty, and in my opinion loyalty is a quality that the best of people have.

I also stay loyal to my Region...and I have to admit, this year, it is very easy to support our Region Representative...Go Steers!!! You can do it!!!!

Congrats to Wimberley for a great season! Our paths have crossed a few times in the last several years, and as much as I love beating Wimberley, I always pull for you guys once the Bandera/Wimberley battle is over.